test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recruiting Smaller Guilds (Valaraukari Ascension)

jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
Valaraukari Ascension is looking to add a small guild to its ranks. 10-15 players who would like to come and join a fun atmosphere with players from across the globe. We're currently at 124/150 accounts. Our recruitment message is here on the forums, but for your convenience here is the link:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1214489/valaraukari-ascension-is-looking-for-new-members
HR: Vretzen
GWF: Vretzina
OP: Vee
DC: Evee
CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
Post edited by jmiller84 on

Comments

• jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    We're extremely happy to welcome Fatespinners and Fringe Division into the Valaraukari Ascension family!!

• daalydaaly Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    Knights of Neverwinter is interested in speaking with someone regarding the upcoming guild alliance...we're a tiny guild with only a few active members...feel free to contact me at @daaly.
  • stormboundsoulstormboundsoul Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited September 2019
    Removed
    Post edited by stormboundsoul on
  • decronitedecronite Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    The Court of Unladen Swallows is a very small family guild looking for a big bro alliance to help us grow!

I don't know if you have any place left but I'm very interested!
    Guild: Court of Unladen Swallows

Apologies as it seems this thread as been misinterpreted. We're already part of an Alliance and very happy there. This thread was intended to recruit smaller guilds that might be looking for a bit more content to do and to do that content within a larger community of experienced players instead of taking your chances in LFG/Zone chat.

That said, we're currently at 128/150 accounts and are able to bring in a smaller guild of roughly 10-15 active players. A link to our recruitment message is located at the top of the thread.

• decronitedecronite Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    We're too small saddly.
    Guild: Court of Unladen Swallows

• bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    But if you want an alternative to Alliance, I have a channel called Guild Union that I am trying to recruit smaller non allied Guilds into so that they have a place to Look for Group and find other non elitist players to run with. Let me know if you are interested.
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
    Feel free to message me in game to talk. Just because you're smaller than 10-15 doesn't mean we're not interested in talking.