test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fair Dinkum - Gauntlet place available in Greycloaks alliance

melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
Fair Dinkum is looking to add a gauntlet guild to its ranks in an alliance. We're a Sword guild in the Greycloaks Alliance. If you are the leader of a smaller guild who would like to run with a bunch of slightly mad, fun-loving Aussies and International players, we’d love to help you build up your experience, your gear and your stronghold. We’re all about enjoying the game, being friendly, helping others and having a laugh. Fair Dinkum are mainly active in the evenings and weekends Australian Eastern Standard times, but there’s always allies online to chat with and share adventures. If you're a smallish guild but love to play, we'd love to have your company.

Info about our guild can be found here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1216493/fair-dinkum-2-0-australian-and-new-zealand-guild-mostly

Contact me in-game @melindaoz or via the forum mail
Post edited by melindaoz on

Comments

• melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Fair Dinkum is pleased to announce that SPG (South Pacific Gamers) has agreed to an alliance with us. We welcome our New Zealand and international allies and promise to keep the sheep jokes to a minimum if you do :smile:
  • hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Welcome Fair Dinkham, and SPG to our Alliance. To be named later.
    Thank you Hastur, it's an honour to be part of the Alliance. We shall cry havoc and release the dropbears of war :smile:
  • bitt3rnightmar3bitt3rnightmar3 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 788 Arc User
    So adorable and deadly <3
    Relmyna - AC/DC Righteous + Haste| Nadine - CW MoF (working on it)|Buffy - GF SM Tact| Hrist - Justice Tankadin|Healadin (Wannabe Tank)| Lena -MI Sabo TR (Farmer) | Jeska - GWF SM Destroyer (Farmer) | Maggie - HR PF Trapper (Wannabe DPS)
    --
    I'll never retrace my steps.

Some of my best friends are Imaginary.

• ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    I suspect that if we ate Eucalyptus leaves, that then fermented in our belly, we would be a bit unpredictable too. No matter how cute and cudly we were.
    Any way, The Ancient Spirtits welcome you into the Alliance!!!
    To be honest, the fermenting Eucalyptus leaves make them quite stoned. It's how we calm them down after a murder-fest :wink:
    Thank you and we look forward to adventuring with our Ancient Spirit allies.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    If you let those creepy bears near me, I might need to clear the icy terrain from my trousers... just sayin'
    edited June 2016
    Fair Dinkum is delighted to add another Gauntlet guild to the Greycloaks Alliance - welcome to the Gods of Awesome! We love your name and look forward to running events with you. The Gods of Awesome have chosen a different alliance. We wish them well.
    Post edited by melindaoz on
    kvet said:

If you let those creepy bears near me, I might need to clear the icy terrain from my trousers... just sayin'

Here, smear yourself with Vegemite, it will keep them away :wink:
    Fair Dinkum and the Greycloak alliance still have one spot. If you are a small guild and you are looking for a home, please consider us. Although my guild is active during Australian evenings, the others in the Alliance are pretty much up and active at all hours.
    Fair Dinkum has filled their last gauntlet position. Thank you to those guilds who have contacted me. If you are still looking for an alliance home, I'd like to recommend the Legit alliance: http://nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com/
    Fair Dinkum welcomes Dragonarm (sorry about the typo at the top there, can't edit it atm) as our last gauntlet position.