test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF Encounter Powers

Comments

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I also leveled a GF to 70 last weeks, having near full boons, here I come...hope there are some player left to kick their butts by watching TV.
    Next will be a TR, MI sab, he is lev 23 by invoking atm.... 30k power is my target to onehits some poor GWF/SW in a row, pure fun
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Just by looking at the leaderboard it shows GF ain't the class that needs to be nerfed. I'd rather fight against 4k gf than 3k tr/hr with my sw.
    But i'll admit pvp with 3.5k gf is a LOT easier than pvp with 3.8k sw, even when my gf is using guild pvp HAMSTER armor set.
    Still rather than nerfing, i support buffing certain classes... mainly sw
    Broken or not, it still show's most played class in pvp is TR. Good il TR's are almost immortal, insane amounts of deflect (even without itc), best burst (se), best cc and not to forget stealth.
    edited May 2016
    My experience, comparing my 3,3k warlock 18k arp 140 RI with my GF 2.8k near no arp
    Warlock: full lionsmane, full boons, T Fey T Negation, 3.3 Tenacity, 135k HP
    GF: not all boons, SH-PVP set 98k HP with 1,5k Tenacity ...

The GF can tank and stand most situation same as the warlock can, blocking all that HAMSTER.
    but the moment i cast villain´s menace and ITF following 2 encounter+ some swings with my big sword..people die, i get them down, just some selfbuffs even having poor RI and gear.
    Warlock is hitting like a wet noodle compared to this, but go on disussing classes, this only prove how poor some player are performing, even getting nothing done with a silly overpowered class.

and about leaderboard-no relevant data imo too
    I myself, queued with a team that has near no clue how to stick together, cooperate etc. there is only one thing to do, leave and stop wasting time because they never will learn.
    There is no argument to stay and wait till someone said "gg" or just watch them running the stairs 24/7 to avoid any contact
    Post edited by schietindebux on
    edited May 2016
    ITF is by no means fine, sorry, it´s an issue in PVE as in PVP, a buff without any cap can´t be fine in this game wich is poorly developed.
    You can see the effect, meeting a party like DC-OP-GF or OP-GF-CW in PVP and in PVE, the buffs decide everything, you can´t stand this with a low buff group in PVP as well as Orcus drops in splitseconds meeting a rene-mof, a GF and a debuff-DC.
    OP heals party 100% up all time, despite healing depression in PVP, this class heals a "Megaton".
    The rest is some mitigation buffs + damagebuffs.
    The interaction and summation of those buffs prevent any kind of balance between classes at first.
    I think we need to tone those buffs down in a hole, since they are out of control, and prevent strictly interactions like AS buffing ITF or OP-aura Buffing AA.
    Otherwise this game will never get near balance and matches will end with no kills caused by tons of buffs and endless heals.
    Like healing depression, some buffing depression would be fine.

About Knight´s Challenge.. I even can´t understand what is the purpose of this encounter?
    Maybe some day GF was a low-dps class and it was implemented to give a tank the option to deal some damage?
    But now we got a pure dps class cryptic, time to fix stuff.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User

ITF is by no means fine, sorry, it´s an issue in PVE as in PVP, a buff without any cap can´t be fine in this game wich is poorly developed.

And it's over-performing and can be buffed externally. It's broke, we all know it's gonna get nerfed. And I'm fine with that. Cap for sure.

About Knight´s Challenge.. I even can´t understand what is the purpose of this encounter?
    Maybe some day GF was a low-dps class and it was implemented to give a tank the option to deal some damage?
    But now we got a pure dps class cryptic, time to fix stuff.

KC was bugged forever. Most GF's stopped using it because it would get stuck after the 1st/2nd usage.
    I only found out it was fixed after all the nerf talk and found out about the paingiver cheese builds. 100%vs is too much in PvP imo. I'd be fine w/ nerfing that too.
    It was a good tank skill to mitigate party damage in vanillia boss fights when you would time out their large bomb hit.
    I'm not sure if KC works with wheel of elements, but if it does. ouch.
    KC causes gf AND target to do double damage to each other, so it's not game breaking power (like tr's SE)
    You hit more damage and opponent hit's you harder, all fair.
    I would understand whining if kc would affect only gf -> 2x damge, but now it's totally balanced WAI encounter.
    Or gf's attack is deflected and he get's 300k SE... dead