test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Warlock needs a class rework.

13»

Comments

• gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Full rework. (Change the 'dodge'/ class ability's like soul sparks and curse / powers and feats.)
    I'm still waiting on the changes as well, I'm betting 1.5 million Ad to one that it still comes out screwed up. Also, isn't the NCL coming up again and how many Warlocks are actually playing at this time and being successful at PvP (outside of the known names that's been playing for years now?).

Still waiting Andy, Panderus, give us the goods.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Full rework. (Change the 'dodge'/ class ability's like soul sparks and curse / powers and feats.)
    Although full rework sounds like a ton of actions for the development team, all they need to do is look at how the class was performing prior to the class damaging Elemental Evil Mod.

Use this as a benchmark and go from there - particularly for the Temp. It's not that difficult for the Temptation feats. I know they had to reduce Lifesteal as it had got out of control, but their promise to treat the Temptation spec as a special case outside the LS reduction wasn't upheld.

Since then all we've seen is the "it's being looked at" reply. Well with respect, I could look at a flat tyre on my bike for as long as you like - but it wouldn't fix it and get it back on the road.

This class must have had the most "looking at" since Beyonce's last wardrobe malfuction - only pity is one got fixed and one didn't.

Enough delaying tactics, enough jam tomorrow promises, turn your attention to this much maligned class and get it back to where it was.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I am pretty sure they look for a lot of things atm, like population fading away, at least that´s what I recognize last weeks.
    In the sum this effect (leaving player) is born out of their "looking into it" but "farting new mods at betalevel" for 2 years now.
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    really would be nice if we had some feed back.

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    I doubt it will ever happen, but after tryin everything from Soulbinder Temptation to Hellbringer Fury, my number 1 fix would be casting time across the board. At wills, encounters, dailys, and especially cursing if not adjusting the curse mechanic entirely. I could list other requests that I would consider very reasonable, but prolly a waste of time.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Guys write something on the feedback thread, its in Neverwinter PvE category,

New module is coming and we are still in the same place.

I honestly think spending more time, detailing yet again the issues with the class feats, is a complete waste of time.
    Because - if they haven't taken notice by now of all the excellent suggestions from experienced class players spanning months and months- then they never will.
    They have had module after module to repair the class damage caused by their apologetic (and they did issue a public apology) Elemental Evil class catastrophe.

I'll still keep shouting out for the class, but there's enough how to fix the SW posts filling the class forums already.

...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    I witnessed tons of pretty good threads the last two years, lots of wasted time.
    Now they started a thread in PVP section about what we would like to see in PVP....
    That is nothing else than fooling the people to keep them ingame.
    This company cares a shiet about what wie want.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Heh, they'll proly move on to adding the game to the Nintendo NX after they're done with the latest port and ignore balance and the PC version yet again.... :|