test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tyrs Paladium is hiring! "The 30-70+ Year Olds Guild"

Comments

• aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    The Tyrs Paladium Revival continues.

We'd like to welcome Eliesha, Jaks Jenson, Ultorium!

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited May 2016

Look... it's a plane, it's a bird.... its.... Tyrian Duvall, Eliesha, Jaks Jenson, and Ultorium ! Welcome to Tyrs Paladium!!

We aren't only crazy... but our hands are certified! :)
    Post edited by aandrethegiant on

No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
    edited May 2016
    Tyrs Paladium is filled with old school D&D folk, many (not all of course) who began their D&D lives from pnp 1970s style or those old school SSI gold box games like Pool of Radiance and Dark Queen of Krynn. We are PROUD to be old school.

We are the first guild that started planning and recruiting in Neverwinter to my knowledge, a full 1 1/2 years before game launch.

Casual is king, and the camaraderie is gold in Tyrs... come join us!

edited May 2016

Yep, we are Old School. And proud of it.

This is TSR before they were cool, before they were fools.

Many in Tyrs have played pen & paper D&D for many years, and some still do.

We accept all different player levels into Tyrs, from new players to 3+ year vets. Yet, we are quite selective who we choose. We are looking for people who want to learn, and want to give back to others in the guild. We seek Neverwinter players who share our style of play. We seek those that want to be part of a tight band of brothers and sisters.

Are you an old school gamer? New to Neverwinter? Play PnP and/or D&D video games before or currently?

Or, you may be one of the truly brave, such as active or retired military, law enforcement, or EMTs. We are BIG supporters of these fine folks!!

In Tyrs, you get to play amongst good people who play to have fun. The character we seek is a unique blend, you either have it, or you don't.

If you think you'd be a good fit, and you care about having fun, playing together, but never leaving your guildie behind, hit me up in the thread here, via personal message, or if you prefer go right to our site to read our guild rules and apply.

edited May 2016

The Tyrs Fellowship is a 3 year old guild alliance in Neverwinter that will be polished off again as more info comes out about ALLIANCES.

We specialize in SMALL to MEDIUM SIZED GUILDS. NOBODY does a guild alliance like we do. So if you are interested, send me a PM.

My advice to guilds seeking to find the right alliance:

FIND THE RIGHT PARTNERS and get it right the first time. Nobody understands Guild Alliances like Tyrs Paladium. We've run them successfully in 2 games now for over FIVE YEARS with ZERO DRAMA.

edited May 2016

Welcome Nyralah to Tyrs Paladium!!Don't forget to fill out an intro in our Roster & Recruitment thread and add your characters to the Tyrs Roster so you can join in on scheduled content in the Tyrs War Room. No better way to break the ice and get into some fun parties!!

edited May 2016

Welcome Killcreek and Harold the Healer to the longest continuously running Founders guild, Tyrs Paladium!

edited May 2016

We specialize in SMALL to MEDIUM SIZED GUILDS. NOBODY does a guild alliance like we do. So if you are interested, send me a PM.

We are in NO RUSH to be first. We will wait and FIND THE RIGHT PARTNERS and get it right the first time. Nobody understands Guild Alliances like Tyrs Paladium. We've run them successfully in 2 games now for over FIVE YEARS with ZERO DRAMA. Our grouping opportunities and organization are second to noone.

Guild leaders that are interested in teaming with the guild best known for enforcing our no drama, no harassment, no elitism and no zerging policies, will be able to partner with Tyrs Paladium leaders and officers to ensure all Fellowship guildies and alliance members benefit from the camaraderie and fun that is SURE to greet us each and every every day and night.

Everyone knows everybody in Tyrs, whether guildie or Fellowship member, we are ALL EQUAL.

• zenthunder#3738 zenthunder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Sign me up! 42 yrs old, long time gamer, not a ton of time to play but even if I can't contribute much at least being part of a group is more fun than not - and the lack of drama is... appealing :)

Sign me up! 42 yrs old, long time gamer, not a ton of time to play but even if I can't contribute much at least being part of a group is more fun than not - and the lack of drama is... appealing :)

Awesome Zen!! Please head to our website, read our guild rules, and if they seem fair to you, click APPLY on the top right of our page!

I should be able to get to your application tonight at the latest :)

Here's the link to the Tyrs Paladium website.

edited May 2016
    That was a nice application ZenThunder. Welcome to Tyrs Paladium! Check your Tyrs forum PM for an official welcome and orientation email.

We are so glad to welcome Luusi Moonshadow to the Tyrs Paladium gaming fam! Game on!!

edited May 2016

"Found my son sitting having a moment with his daddy (SFC Benjamin Wise) the other day.
    We lost him January 15 in Afghanistan... we cannot forget about the incredible loss these children must undertake." -- Traci Wise

This Monday night, Tyrs Paladium & the Neverwinter community STANDS WITH THE WISE FAMILY and honors this boy's father,
    and all the other soldiers who were not fortunate enough to make it home to their families alive.

2O16 Memorial Day Ceremony - Monday May 30 - 9 PM EDT Sharp in Game!

ALL HANDS ON DECK! We hereby invite the Tyrs Paladium Neverwinter community, throughout the world, and from ALL PARTS of Neverwinter proper to our Memorial Day/Remembrance Day Ceremony this year.

DATE: Monday, May 30, 2016.

TIME: 9PM EST

WHERE:
    Protector's Enclave at the pool

A few things have remained a constant in D&D since the 1970s. The worldwide community of gamers, daytime and nightly D&D adventuring, the camaraderie of young and old, and a commitment to welcome the armed forces community, family, friends into the fold.

Cryptic may have created Neverwinter, but its those of us that have taken this a step further... that come back to play in the world of Dungeons & Dragons time and time again, that share a camaraderie that's more than skin deep, that continue to make Neverwinter a special place.

The Tyrs Paladium guild, a guild filled with many proud veterans from many nations, wishes to welcome all to join us to pay tribute to our defenders of freedom that have paid the ultimate price, and their families from the United States, as well as those from nations around the world. We gather solely to show appreciation and pay tribute to those who gave their lives, to allow us to awake yet another day, to hug our families, our kids, our parents, and do whatever it is we want to do.

This is for our brave soldiers, and their families, from all nations. I hope to see some of you there!! /Salute

TO ACCESS EVENT:

** Please PM me here on the forum for entry to this private event. ALL are welcome whether you are a member of Tyrs Paladium or not. Spots are limited, so please let me know immediately if you will be joining us.

• weeg71weeg71 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    i wanna join..45 years old
    Hi Weeg71,

Awesome! Just fill out an app on our website and I'll try to get you in tomorrow. I'm hard at work producing the custom videos for our Memorial Day Ceremony.

edited May 2016
    Thank you all for coming -- it was a wonderful turnout!!

TRANSCRIPT:

Tyrs Paladium's traditional opening ceremony poem (which we've recited for each ceremony we've done over the years):

"It is the Soldier, not the reporter,
    Who has given us Freedom of the Press.

It is the Soldier, not the poet,
    Who has given us Freedom of Speech.

It is the Soldier, not the campus organizer,
    Who has given us the Freedom to demonstrate.

It is the Soldier, not the lawyer,
    Who has given us the right to a fair trial;

And it is the Soldier--who salutes the flag,
    Who serves the flag, and
    Whose coffin is draped by the flag--
    Who allows the protester to burn the flag."

--------------------------------------------

First Lt. Andrew Yacovone and First Lt. Justin Wright

Tyrs Paladium wishes to bring awareness to two brave and super talented soldiers, and especially their song which drives a STRONG MESSAGE.

Here's their story. After 15 years of war, two talented soldiers cross paths and discover a mutual love of music.
    First Lt. Andrew Yacovone and First Lt. Justin Wright were Army rangers writing and producing country songs while on deployment in Afghanistan.

The pair met on their first day of infantry basic training for officers in 2014. They wrote to the USO that they had written some songs together and the USO hooked them up with sound and video equipment and they made this video while off duty, walking up and down the streets and passageways of Afghanistan… reminiscing on all the brothers they lost.
    The song was released just today, and it has been dedicated to those they lost closest to them, 2LT Justin L. Sisson, PFC Jacob H. Wykstra, SSG Benjamin G. Prange, and PV2 Keith M. Williams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbL-9S2Xf9Q

Currently deployed in Afghanistan, Interstate 10 still releases their Memorial Day tribute music video (recorded in Afghanistan) to their song “I’m Gonna Miss You”. The message is simple:

“Memorial Day is about remembering the ones we lost and supporting their loved ones. It’s about celebrating the lives they lived. Thanking them for allowing us the opportunity to come home safe, and most of all, thanking them for a second chance to hug our loved ones.”

They have vouched to donate $500 to the Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation if they reach 100,000 views on the YouTube music video between Friday's release and midnight of Memorial Day. This video and song are in memory of all the soldiers who have died fighting for our country. Especially those they knew personally: 2LT Justin L. Sisson, PFC Jacob H. Wykstra, SSG Benjamin G. Prange, and PV2 Keith M. Williams.

"Please help us spread awareness and remind the public to remember this Memorial Day. For that we salute you, all the way from Afghanistan. Thank you." -Andrew and Justin

Learn about their inspiration and backstory here:
    http://www.interstate10music.com/2016...

https://www.interstate10music.com
    https://www.facebook.com/interstate10...
    https://www.instagram.com/i10music
    https://twitter.com/i10music

Sgt. 1st Class Benjamin B. Wise and Family

I was sent this picture a few weeks ago from a personal friend of mine and 25 year member of the US Army Jim Leary, who's inspired many of our military guild events over the years. It was a photo of a boy sitting in the corner of his bedroom looking at a photo of his father. It instantly drew me in. Something about that photo… there was a story that was meant to be told.

The story is indeed unforgettable. This family is only one of six families know to have had this scenario happen to them in all recorded American history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIeQo7ZBWKk

"In Flanders Fields" remains to this day one of the most memorable war poems ever written.

Gerald Flemming wrote this beautiful music to the classic words of In Flanders Fields. Gerald is playing guitar and singing the male vocal. Allison Lynn is singing duet with him.

Caliko Kat is playing the keyboards…

I also manage to tell the story of Canada's Vimy Memorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzWz5SDYOgo

NOT INCLUDED IN CEREMONY. A very amazing artist and veteran on a mission.

Every day, Michael Reagan remembers fallen soldiers in the most beautiful way: by drawing them.

He draws portraits of fallen soldiers to send to their families and to pay tribute to them. Hear Michael's story and see a family receive a portrait of their son that Michael drew. This Memorial Day, USAA is joining Michael in remembering these soldiers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0htvj2qMtzY

POWMIA Table Ceremony

Tyrs Paladium guildie and disabled veteran of the US Marines Corp Bekki. Speach impediment due to injuries sustained in battle, you'd never know it in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=st-uEwTALL8

"Home"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zQH88xgPV4

• seasandz1030seasandz1030 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Guild looks active, something i am looking for. I will be filling out an app on your website shortly.
    Sounds great Seasandz!

Hi Weeg71,

Awesome! Just fill out an app on our website and I'll try to get you in tomorrow. I'm hard at work producing the custom videos for our Memorial Day Ceremony.

ok where is the site,ive been a lone wolf in neverwinter so im still noobish

ok i appled
    ANY PVE FOCUSED GUILD that wants a REAL ALLIANCE that will LAST LONGER than any in game alliance configuration -- TYRS PALADIUM is your hookup.

We do alliances the OLD SCHOOL way. There is a FORUM.... tied directly to our main VERY ACTIVE website. We are a social phenomenon, and plan to support our alliance members like we always have in Neverwinter and in other games.

edited June 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcDy8HEg1QY

BIG TIME WELCOME Khaloz, Wild Legend, Emma Mae, Keyleth Urthadar, & Luusi Moonshadow to Tyrs Paladium!!

edited June 2016
    Tyrs Paladium is BACK, and filled with players that are ENJOYING PLAYING NEVERWINTER. They arent anti-Cryptic and they aren't BURNT OUT like you hear from so many in the community. Some are very experienced and some are as green as broccoli. We will be playing Neverwinter for years and we'll be RIGHT HERE for as long as there's a single server plugged in!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=im9XuJJXylw

Tyrs is PROUD to twist with Aradove, Grimak Wildfeather, Aedilwulf, Baridl, and Kassi --- welcome to the longest running moshpit in Neverwinter!!!!

edited June 2016
    Welcome Darrus-- to the peaceful oasis known as Tyrs Paladium!

We have some BIG surprises on the alliance front. As soon as you get settled in, be sure to turn on alliance chat!... Truly good times lie ahead!!

edited June 2016
    Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Kalgoth!

When you get a chance please post something in the Situation Room. That will alert guildies you are up for group runs!! Just let us know when you'll be available to play and what kind of content you'd like to do and we'll get the ball rolling in the Tyrs War Room!! :)

Look for a PM on the Tyrs website for further instructions :smiley:

edited June 2016

ORLANDO. Lift up the heroes, first responders, fellow club goers, and people lining up to give blood. Also the club owners which their club was dedicated to her brother who died of AIDS.

Our deepest condolences to the friends and families of these poor victims. Another senseless act of terror saddens my soul but won't darken it.

When I see horror like what happened in Orlando the other day, I think of many things. I always seem to find solace in humanity as a whole, and music in particular.

When the second Kennedy was shot dead in the late 1968 (48 years ago to the week) the nation was devastated. Assassinations of Martin Luther King, John and Robert Kennedy within just a few years was just too much hurt.

Elvis Presley took to network television that year to respond artistically and touched millions that were still processing these unnecessary assassinations (not to mention race riots and war and all kinds of violence, lies, and hate)

Its amazing to me how a song 50 years old still resonates so clearly today.

In honor of those innocents we lost in Orlando, their family and friends... each Tyrs chapter carries a different cover of this song.... a show of solidarity against hate. Take a moment if you can, and surf these different versions of this amazing song..... and remember all those we lost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOqfP1H82Ww
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZDLapNiQbI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goJXU97UyBY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2nNsvqV_Fo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFzgfpWq68Q
    https://youtu.be/7_mJhQ4MZbY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwYpA3aHccM

And, here's how it was done in 1968, with a nation in the palm of his hands, echoing those key words of Martin Luther King Jr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwqbuus8QPU

Welcome to Tyrs Paladium Samm Trickfoot and Tiscur !

edited June 2016

Happy Father's Day to all you Dads out there!

Ok we are ready to announce our second sword guild.... Tyrs Paladium is PROUD to welcome GUILD MEDIEVAL to the Tyrs Neverwinter Fellowship!!!

This new addition to the FELLOWSHIP opens a very important play option for small and medium sized guilds throughout Neverwinter, and should also prove fun for us ALL - sharing good times with the two longest running NO DRAMA casual guilds in Neverwinter!!

We are COMBINING FORCES AND RESOURCES and providing an ACTIVE HONEST EGO FREE PLAYER COMMUNITY to ALL our member guilds and Vagabonds.

Check out the new FELLOWSHIP FORUM!! Your guild can JOIN SCHEDULED GROUPS and run all aspects of the game previously considered off limits for smaller guilds. CAMARADERIE IS KING in the FELLOWSHIP.

FELLOWSHIP HOMEPAGE:

WARCRIER'S LOUNGE:

THE TYRS TAVERN:

ALL MONITORED BY TYRS PALADIUM, GUILD MEDIEVAL AND ALL FELLOWSHIP GUILD LEADERS!

edited June 2016
    Tyrs Paladium is

We'd like to welcome Zerkius, Xandrian, Tiscur and where is he now... there he is! Samm Trickfoot to Tyrs Paladium!! ;)