test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
Greetings all! :smiley:

This wonderful, and highly entertaining, thread is to announce the formation of...

Now you may be asking who makes up the Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance, well here you go!

Current status:

Helm: Unrepentant

Sword A: Gallifreyan Keep
Gauntlet A1: Lords of Light
Gauntlet A2: Guardians of the Grand Hall
Gauntlet A3: Guardians of the Great Hall

Sword B: Vacant
Gauntlet C1: Knights of Eternal Good
Gauntlet C2: New Outriders
Gauntlet C3:

Sword C: Team Players
Gauntlet B1: Vacant
Gaunltet B2: Lorekeepers of Krynn
Gaunltet B3: The Academy

Status before the 'Alliance Shuffle' on 1/28/2016:

Helm: Ember Legion

Sword A: Gallifreyan Keep
Gauntlet A1: Lords of Light
Gauntlet A2: Guardians of the Grand Hall
Gauntlet A3: Guardians of the Great Hall

Sword B: Team Players
Gauntlet B1: Dragon's Sanctum
Gaunltet B2: Warriors of the Wastelands
Gaunltet B3: TBD

Sword C: Unrepentant
Gauntlet C1: Knights of Eternal Good
Gauntlet C2: New Outriders
Gauntlet C3: Order of the Even Star

(Note: TBD = To Be Determined, and as Guilds join they will be filled in!)

As you can see from above, we have reshuffled the Alliance structure, so that other Guilds can get a chance at the Helm position for the Stronghold Structure Discount! That's right, we're quite a progressive bunch!

The Alliance itself is grounded in the premise the Neverwinter is a game, and we want to have as much fun as possible while playing it! As our slogan says, we do want to be Formal which indicates we do try our best, and enjoy conquering challenges in both PvE and PvP! However, winning is not the end all be all of Neverwinter and thus our theory is....

The Guilds of the Alliance form a group of players who enjoy helping each other, and expanding their Neverwinter horizons in both PvE and PvP. Each Guild governs themselves, by whatever means their Guild Leaders determine, and the Alliance itself joins together to help each other out as much as possible. The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance truly is a group of individuals (the Guilds themselves) joining together to rock out and enjoy adult beverages (those of legal age!) while gaming!

Here is our charter:

At all times, respect the mantra of the Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance:

"We're trying to be formal, but we're here to party."

So have a good time. But don't let your good time step on the good time of another person. Beyond that, here are a few rules that present the non-negotiable aspects to your participation within the Alliance. The rules are meant to provide a safe space for a very diverse group of people.

1) Don't be a d*ck. Or a Kevin. Being both is right out. This includes everyone we interact with. Don't make the Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance look bad in public.

2) Be inclusive of everyone. No hate speech or language aimed at being derogatory to a person's age, gender, sexuality, race, nationality or anything else. Diversity is the spice of life.

3) Be inclusive in the game. Don't hate or exclude people for gearscores, ilevels, etc. No "HDPS only", epeen measuring, or other forms of elitism. Don't mandate that only those with certain builds, iLevels or items can participate. If someone meets the requirements the game sets to do content, then they have every right to do the content.

4) No fighting, game bashing, whining, complaining, excessive profanity, politics, religion, etc in Alliance chat. Keep Alliance chat classy. No one's going to jump down your throat for dropping an occasional F-bomb, but there's no need to race to the bottom. Please know the difference between a discussion and an argument. Please have discussions in Alliance chat. Please take arguments to private channels.

5) No cheating or exploiting. Play as it was intended when you're rocking the Tuxedo T-Shirt.

6) Guilds are free to govern themselves as they see fit. However, keep all your guild drama, politics, and dirty laundry to your guild.

7) Despite the game forcing us into a hierarchy, there is no formal chain of command here. This is an Alliance by the people for the people, and everyone who's willing to participate in a civil manner has a voice in all the discussions.

The concept of the Guild Alliance is that it's a resource to be used if you'd like to form groups for dungeons, runs, PvP, Stronghold content or just general conversation. We've come together to make Neverwinter more fun for everyone.

If your Guild would be interested in joining the awesomest Guild Alliance out there, and you are of like mind that fun is the name of the game, then please reach out to us and we'd be happy to speak with you! :)

va8Ru.gif
Post edited by kolatmaster on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This Alliance is going to be so amazing, if I could up vote it twice, I would!

We're here to have a good time, and if you like good times, and you want to be here, let us know!

And don't take our word for it. We have real testimonials!

"These guys filled my coffers all night long and it was wonderful" - Valindra Shadowmantle

"I have one word for you: Tuxedos!" - Apprentice Healer

"TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHIRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTSSSS!" - Private Wilfred

"There's only one Alliance that I'll step down off my box in PE for, and that's the Tuxedo T-Shirts!" - Sgt. Knox

With rave reviews like that, why wouldn't you want to join!?

We're excited about this next stage in growing our communities, can't you tell?

"Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Post edited by kolatmaster on
    va8Ru.gif

header.png
  • omgitszephomgitszeph Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Awesomeness, Now this sounds like the best address in Neverwinter :D with you at the helm, how could I expect anything less ;) !! all my best to you hun !!
    ~Intelligence is SEXXY, talk nerdy to me ~
  • flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Isn't helm-sword-gauntlet? All the best to your alliance!

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • namrekcanamrekca Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    Vell Crowe's Soulbinder Damnation SW build
  • scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    Congratulations on the formation of your alliance!
    Allow me to get my Tux on.

I come representing our guild, And the Imaginary Friends. We would be very interested in discussing an alliance with The Tuxedos :D

You can contact me in game @scathias or send a pm on the forums, I am on reddit at the same handle as well.

Until then
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User

Awesomeness, Now this sounds like the best address in Neverwinter :D with you at the helm, how could I expect anything less ;) !! all my best to you hun !!

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    Not to interrupt the colorful memes and high fives, cause I find them highly entertaining. But I think you got your swords and gauntlets reversed.
    Right. From now on, we're calling the tiers: Bourbon, Scotch, and Beer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--AvCsh48bk
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    I'm more of a beer guy..
    header.png
  • baeyornbaeyorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 146 Arc User
    Pfft...

scotch is for putting in your morning coffee..

whiskey is for putting in your morning coffee..

beer is whay you need morning coffee..

am good with all three.

Lets kick this Pig and get the party started!!

B)

header.png
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• namrekcanamrekca Member Posts: 67 Arc User

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Unrepentant Gaming
    uey100.png

Vell Crowe
    Vell Crowe's Soulbinder Damnation SW build
    Judging from the response in this thread, The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance will certainly be...

va8Ru.gif
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    Tuxedos? Yeah baby!

Wonderful post, thanks for your candour. The leaders and council of Civil Anarchy have progressed some way in wrapping their heads around the new Alliance content, and we would certainly be interested in talking further about an alliance.

Please contact any of us at @armstrong101, @rotters, @drkbodhi, @vida44 or @bhurab in game, and we will try do the same too.

Cheers, fabulous people!
    Gallifreyan Keep is so hot right now. And we're super excited to announced that they've decide to join the Tuxedo T-Shirt shennanigans in whatever that second tier is called. Sword? Scotch? Orangemochafrappachino?

All of the above!

Please welcome them to the family.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1

header.png
  • victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    I am a provisionary member of Unrepentant who is happy to be a part of the alliance.

Of course, I'm also looking forward to drinking chocolate milk with you all, as I'm not really fond of the alcoholic beverages.

I will, however, be wearing my T-shirt Tuxedo.

It's a tuxedo with words on it.
    We would like to welcome the Guild known as Hungarian Lords to The Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance! :smiley:

va8Ru.gif
    Welcome! :-)
    header.png
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Welcome!! Can't wait to kick this off!!
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    The Lords also send their regards

My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
  • melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
    gotta say I love those reviews :smiley:

The Lords also send their regards

Does that come with beer?

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    welcome! :P
  • drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Civil Anarchy is wishing to talk with you about the opportunity to become a Sword.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
    And the Imaginary Friends will be the final Sword in the Tuxedo T-Shirt Alliance.

But we're still looking for people to fill out the Alliance.

And one thing I do want to make clear is we view the Alliance as a circle. We're forced to tier by mechanics, but there's not alpha/beta/gamma here. All guilds are equal at this party.

So if anyone else wants a piece of this action, all I have to say is...

i7TZDZK.gif?1