test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cannot copy character's to play test server.

hiperion16hiperion16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User
I have been trying since yesterday to copy my toons to the test server but all I am getting is 502 BAD GATEWAY everytime I try to get past the login screen. This is happening to guild mates as well so it isn't just my side.Can anyone give me an idea on a fix or maybe a timetable that this might be fixed?

Comments

• archangelzorak01archangelzorak01 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 324 Arc User
    Same thing here. I asked a couple of guildies to try and they said they had no problems. So I tried Chrome, Opera, Edge and Firefox. All the same, 502 bad gateway.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

• guguderguguder Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    same here...
  • nuitrarinuitrari Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    Got the same problem, maybe it geolocation based....
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    I have a message in to @StrumSlinger to have someone investigate this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    thx kreatyve, we appreciate the effort.
    Neverwinter Module 6: The only MMO expansion in the history of MMO's to remove more content than it added.

edited May 2016
    Looks like it might be fixt. Going to try and copy now.

Edit: Yep, its workin.

• jase4yazjase4yaz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    seems like its down again, I cant seem to copy. Can someone please confirm?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    jase4yaz said:

seems like its down again, I cant seem to copy. Can someone please confirm?

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1220294/character-transfer-page
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia