test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your fastest CN run on XB1?

sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
Just curious what everyone's fastest CN run times are.

As of now mine is 13:13 which was done with a group I met in PE that were looking for a buff Cleric. DPS was a CW and TR, could probably shave some time off that if I ran with SW or GWF.

Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
Alts:
Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
Saxon Ranger (Warden)
Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)

Comments

• articiawinterarticiawinter Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    dang lol my fastest was about 20mins i think we would have been faster if the pally wasent having one shot issues but my proudest was i cleared last night... with me one warlock one rogue one wizard and a cleric best part dident wipe once on last boss
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    My Gf got though it in a little over 10mins. She was using my/her 3k GWF, with a 4k HR, then Buff DC, GF, and bubble. I was shocked to see it happen so fast, but I seemed like they literally ran door to door and tore stuff up. I mentioned before that even though the DC/GF/Bubble combo seems odd, it also seems to be very effective and quick...surprisingly.
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I prefer taking my time to speed running but still, impressive.
  • opalsunsopalsuns Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    10mins
    CW SS
    opalsuns
    Paragon Gaming

• andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I haven't beat it at all, every team I had kept dying in one hit or leaving because the team wasn't what they like. I would really like to beat it 25 times for the achievement but I don't think that's going to happen until these dungeons stop killing everyone in one hit. I understand why everyone always required a bubble paladin and haste cleric after trying a few times.
  • firepats12#3687 firepats12 Member Posts: 264 Arc User

I haven't beat it at all, every team I had kept dying in one hit or leaving because the team wasn't what they like. I would really like to beat it 25 times for the achievement but I don't think that's going to happen until these dungeons stop killing everyone in one hit. I understand why everyone always required a bubble paladin and haste cleric after trying a few times.

Lower geared people still need Bubble+Haste. Higher geared will gravitate towards GF+Buff/Debuff DC
  • blacknightace1blacknightace1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Legendary destroyer Draco GWF one the best , GH18 Ruthless.12:45
  • blacknightace1blacknightace1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    My gamer tag has the video its BlackknightAce1
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    42 seconds.... Wiped at the first group of mobs and quit out.

Oh did you mean successful run? :P
    Guild - Excalibur
  • neverburnaclown#3112 neverburnaclown Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    25 minutes with my paladin and some high dps from a public queue. Loading times at parts took longer than most fights.

It made me ashamed of some of my 2600 dps alts.
  • alliera7311alliera7311 Member Posts: 296 Arc User
    11.32 mins :D
    Guild: TLO GH 20
    Main: EMERALD LEGEND