test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Another AH issue

magilla666magilla666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
Search function. I can search the AH under the correct category (in this case refinement) by dragging the item to the "Name" window. Nothing appears. Do it again- what I'm selling isn't rare enough to be unique on AH. Nothing. Again. Nothing. Type the name in. Nothing. OK, it's a little rare, maybe it's sold out. I put my item up for sale, search for it again, and now there's a few hundred of the the item for sale. WTH

Comments

• lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User
    Its an ongoing bug since the last module release. Basically after every patchday many items vanish if you try to find them using the subcategories. They will only show if you do a general search.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    There is something weird also about some items. I have seen adventurer at 24 ad when i put it to sell it. BUT when i put the item to search is 24k. SAME happens with minor resonance it says 1 ad but when i search has the normal price.
  • feadan#2363 feadan Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Its an ongoing bug since the last module release. Basically after every patchday many items vanish if you try to find them using the subcategories. They will only show if you do a general search.

There's something new going on for the last couple of days.

Until last week only patch day would purge all items. For the last 1-2 days however my newly listed items randomly no longer show up in a search. Stuff I put up yesterday (edit: monday), that has 4+ days left, no longer shows up (with or without category). However items with 2-3 days left still show up.

Before, stuff would usually show up when searching without a category. Now, searching without a category returns fewer results than searching within one.

Edit 2:
    Everything I posted in the last 1-2 days cannot be searched for. Looking at the time remaining on some high-volume items, there's generally a gap between anything older than a few hours and newer than a day or two.

Guess I'll avoid the AH for now. It'll just eat my listing fee.
    Post edited by feadan#2363 on
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    Fix AH please Devs, its been broken for over a month now (expired items) and now as of today no newly listed items are showing up.

To reproduce: Go to AH list something, check the search for your newly listed item, see its not there and theres the problem. Please fix.
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.