test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Congrates LGPG

thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
Props for being the 1st guild on Xboxone to acheive GH20! Being from a big guild myself at GH15, I know it is quite a feat to accomplish.

Comments

• sax1993sax1993 Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Oh they hit rank 20? I had no idea /sarcasm

They trolled and spammed Enclave chat once they did. Classy.
    Post edited by sax1993 on
    Main: Sax Cleric (Arbiter) [Xbox and PC]
    Alts:
    Saxy Healz Paladin (Oathkeeper) [Xbox and PC]
    Saxon Ranger (Warden)
    Yuri Wizard (Thaumaturge)

Member of the guild: Legacy (Xbox) and Strawberry Yakuza (PC)
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    Well, congratz. Wonder what they'll do now, at least they can't do anything else with all the money. Any thoughts?
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• thejawlivesthejawlives Member Posts: 458 Arc User
    I did see that @sax1993 ...
  • fierceeyedfoxfierceeyedfox Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Several of their members added exposed to their character names. What's the story behind that? The only thing I've been told by one of their members is that their guild is untouchable because they have a dev in it. Whatever that means.
  • kisakeekisakee Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    Maybe they're meaning this will show the world a 'Here we are and no one is better than us!'? Or they are crazy like some of my guild members and just adding an advertising slogan to themselfes in context with a name change (just cause). The truth is out there... (insert X Files music here).
    r9jtqurw.jpg

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Several of their members added exposed to their character names. What's the story behind that? The only thing I've been told by one of their members is that their guild is untouchable because they have a dev in it. Whatever that means.

Except that there isn't a dev in LGPG.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
    I was just quoting what I was told. I know it's the community manager, but he stated dev. I'm not here to throw stones at anyone, but their behavior in the enclave yesterday was classless and childish, really. Who cares if your guild hit 20. They had help from at least 2 other guilds with vouchers. That's fine.
  • mrimsogoodmrimsogood Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    Wonder how much real money they've spent doing this
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    Many millions of AD came from new recruits as an entry fee, mostly in the form of stronghold packs. I believe the charge was up to 5 mil until the current fuss about guild recruitment but they were talking about it going to 7 mil.

I'd heard the dev thing too, it was mentioned in a couple of posts around the time of the bans as a reason for why their guys were not getting the same severity of treatment as others.

Obviously I have no first hand knowledge.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • ddem0n888ddem0n888 Member Posts: 449 Arc User
    I'm sure they've spent some dollar on this game to achieve this but I know they've also worked their backsides off too.

Congratulations on the achievement. No more dragon runs ;)

Just don't all get bored now.
    Guild - Excalibur
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User

Wonder how much real money they've spent doing this

The only thing that interests me, the rest meh!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • vaultingfrog#2497 vaultingfrog Member Posts: 185 Arc User
    I honestly have no idea who these people are. Never heard of their guild before either. But getting up to 20 is worth a congratz. I dont judge on their means but honestly 5 mil requirements are nuts to me.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Except that there isn't a dev in LGPG.
    If you count @strumslinger he was not sure if he still is. ^.^
  • telprydaintelprydain Member Posts: 545 Arc User
    I think a congrats is worthwhile. Never had any issues with the LGPG crowd.
    Casual Gamers
    Join us brothers and sisters and distant relations and confused onlookers.
    Join us in the shadows where we stand mostly vigilant... although slightly distracted by our inventories.
    "In war, unqualified. In peace, disorganised. In death, mild irritation."

JOIN US.
  • ltsmithnekoltsmithneko Member Posts: 1,578 Arc User

:3 If people actually were able to get to know the members in this guild they are pretty nice people that like to joke around with no drama at all. :3 It's nice.
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    @ltsmithneko

It be pretty hard to keep the guild overflowing with members if we were a drama factory ;)

@armadeonx

Our Fee is somewhat undefined for now.

And we've had between 3-5 members banned every 2 weeks since January, idk if there was any guild which was more severely effected by the bans.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User

:3 If people actually were able to get to know the members in this guild they are pretty nice people that like to joke around with no drama at all. :3 It's nice.
    If you seriously try to do pvp you will not want to ever get to know them.
    It's getting ridiculous now. They are bringing 3k IL players into lv 60 pvp.

What is the point of even doing that?

EDIT:
    I had a terrible PVP match and I'm super salty. Don't listen to what I just said.
    I need to wait for salt levels to go down. . .
    lol everyone takes a beating from a pre-made if you are in a PUG whatever the level of players.

Anyway the point is anyone can arm an under level 70 to the teeth if you just played the game for a while. My main can arm any of my 7 Alts with any of the things she has gained during playing. If I made a new character now I could do the same.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • indylolindylol Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    My favorite quote is always from "a guy in their guild." He never has a name, but he's definitely real.
    B) LGPG Leader B)
    Indy - XB1 & PS4 - GF
    xeV Indy - PS4 - TR
    Nde - XB1 - HR
    GT: its indy time
    PSN: itsindytime
    Twitch: indygoinlive
    The Kanye West of Neverwinter
    @indylol

No point in naming the "guy". He's a respectable dude and I don't name and shame. I think many others feel the same way about quoting someone.
  • ajax0101ajax0101 Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    I heard they did it by sacrificing babies under the full moon while selling their souls to cryptic and the devil. Or maybe some people did some research and planning. Either way they got it done. Congrats guys and gals.