Between that 3,2k IL and a BIS player is:
    2x defense slots+ 1 offense=2100 stats more or less from 3x rank12
    buring set vs lionsmane ...no gamebreaking difference:
    47600 vs 54841 HP
    3780 vs 4059 defense
    4543 vs 5178 stats
    Tenacity 1937 vs 2210
    4x legendary weapon/armor set vs purple one---no clue maybe 2k stats
    insignia boni green vs purple 15x75 vs 15x300=3375 oops, didn´t new it´s that much
    1100 stats from armor enhancement

so its about 8485 stats and 7241HP, significant

the biggest part is SH boon 8k + mount 4k stats
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited May 2016

Guardian Fighter

Role:
    Defender
    Controller
    Ability Scores
    Primary:
    Constitution
    Secondary:
    Strength
    Dexterity

hm why that big buffs from a controller?
    just learned that warlock is a striker/leader... warlock is a "No-Buff-Class"
    edited May 2016
    Sure i know but missed the setbonus that's the real benefit from that gear not the stats
    sure it´s huge , the real issue is the tenacity not the stat as much, rosegoldring right also forgot that...how did you even win that fight
    edited May 2016
    Imo GF is all about ITF (buffed by some classes on top) + the following cascade of doom--> it´s a 50-80%damage selfbuff, using Knight´s challange it is the double
    fix that buff, wich is overperforming since long and look what is left from the OP´ness
    Cryptic allways fails reworking classes in a hole, I prefer small adjustments, following thi game for some time now
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Geez... PVP is not PVE what do you want GF to be helpless
    The other classes have plenty of power
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    urlord283 said:

Geez... PVP is not PVE what do you want GF to be helpless
    The other classes have plenty of power

Seems like you haven't played with sw.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User

Imo GF is all about ITF (buffed by some classes on top) + the following cascade of doom--> it´s a 50-80%damage selfbuff, using Knight´s challange it is the double
    fix that buff, wich is overperforming since long ...

That's the point the self-buffing which GF has is way over the top and drives his Burst to the sky.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • healerthebeasthealerthebeast Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    I understand that every dog has its day, but not like this.
    Yes, other classes like GWF, CW and even DC have their best days back in the previous mods. GF's dmg buff, however, is too much for the sake of "so called balance". With GF's encounter combo, they could take out most of the geared players. Easily busted just make people feel every blood ruby and coal ward spent were wasted. I don't want to build any PVP character anymore. The cost is not that much but worthless in current circumstances.
  • sh00termcl0vinsh00termcl0vin Member Posts: 287 Arc User
    Bottom line is a class as tanky as a GF should not have the level of burst damage it currently has. The main issue is that people are concerned that nerfs in PvP will have a severe negative impact on pve. A simpler solution is one that already has been done before, make the powers behave differently in pvp environments.

For example in PvP cap the damage buff from ITF at 20% (the same as break the spirit). Also removing the prone effect from bull rush in PvP and making it act more in line with Gwf front line surge should be done as well. None of this would have an impact on their viability in PvP but would definately bring them more in line to where they should be.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

come at me with your 3k IL char vs my 2.1k IL GF and let's see what happends. :smile:

If they're a TR, you'll get smoke bomb and shocking execution and be dead before you get a single hit in.
    That's what happened to me last time.
    I was watching a PvP stream of a GF and the enemy TRs were holding their own against a BiS GFs just fine.
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

Really?? though you knew good enough the class that you could avoid SB at all... Im dissapointed. :cry:

Let me try to steer this so it doesn't get personal and I don't get more warnings.
    From what I've seen, TRs and GFs are a very decent match most of the time when skill&Il are close.
    I don't have any input on a GWF for PvP. Never done it or payed attention to it.
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    pan17 said:

the damage each class deals depends on your item level ....why can't you stop complaining for gf's powers like cry babies...
    do i complain about a 4k gf that kills me in 2 secs with anvil and bull charge...? noo...because iam 2.5k iL and i wouldn't even try to fight him...but i would fight an opponent who is 2k+ iL ....

I have 4k+ sw and 3.4k gf. GF's damage is from another planet compared to sw. I haven't tested with act, but i'm quite sure gf's at-will's alone do more damage that sw can deal with encounters.