test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GF Encounter Powers

Comments

• plaviaplavia Member Posts: 540 Arc User

clonkyo1 said:

icyphish said:

Rinbo BIS GWF Got smashed in one bull charge.. dont even need 2nd hit lol....

btw Rinbo was sprinting and the GF is only 3.2k...

But this is SH's fault too.

The problem with GF class at all is the fact that its encounters deals so much damage with pretty "normal" (around 12ks) stat on power. THAT must be changed for good.
    There is a bit truth about the Stronghold boons, but with or without them, the outcome is the same... so why always blaming the SH boons?

ppl blame anything but the SH boon

this is what was added to PVP in last months:
    8K ArP boon
    up to 4K ArP mount power
    500-1000 ArP in agressive insignia
    ppl walk with 20K + ArP, and we need to do what? you cant stack tenacity and can't only hide

I agree that GF are strong, and TR/HR/GWF are weak?
    all classes got the same tenacity, so you can see CW facepalm attack GWF
    TR came to be imortals.

maybe GF is strong (i dont play one), but many buffs came to PVP. for me this cause missbalance. and not some specific class mechanics.

• wachumpongwachumpong Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    this is funny, everyone complaining about gf.

tr = 1 shot everyone, immortal
    gwf = 200k hp with good stock lifesteal, immortal
    sw = lifesteal god, burst god
    hr = insane trap, high damage, dont think you can run from this guy
    op = immortal, can deal massive damage if switch to dps
    DC = immortal, if you cant kill him he can kill you
    CW = as of now best pvp support

i dont know why everyone is complaining. each class has a diff role

• taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    sw burst god? Maybe i should respec then, can you give me burst god build?

theres so many vid in youtube and in class thread about the build, you dont need to fool yourself dude. everyone knows it
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    well sw is more dot class. Only good burst encounter is killing flames when target is below 50% hp.
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

theres so many vid in youtube and in class thread about the build, you dont need to fool yourself dude. everyone knows it
    Oh if everyone knows it then can I have the "burst god build" too ?
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to receive that SW PvP burst build
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
    edited May 2016

wachumpong wrote: "tr = 1 shot everyone, immortal

CW = as of now best pvp support"

And now the reality:

- TR is able to 1-shot most player when build for it, with GFs ITF EVERY player can be 1shot.

- GWF cannot have 200k+ HP AND high lifesteal it's just not possible = bullshiet!

- SW has lots of selfheals agree (which class doesn't have it by now?). SW and burst? You just prove that you are playing either below 70s pvp or you play 70s with 2k+ ilvl.

-HR: low damage - high control again non-elven user. Use elven and you can run from him (not that there are threatening HRs out there, but yeah run away if you like to)

OP: completely in line since major fixes. Either tanky as hell and zero damage or moderate dps and less survivability.

DC: good ones are immortal at least in 1v1s. If a DC get focused by multiple good players he will go down. You get killed by DCs? Hm okay.

CW: depends on the build, but oppressors can be annoying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaZ4I-w51dg
    watch this, dont be mad mate base on your answer it seems you know alittle about other class in terms of pvp

and my bad SW= Dot God not burst why so angry?
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User

watch this, dont be mad mate base on your answer it seems you know alittle about other class in terms of pvp

Hahaha!
    Nice.. I reposted your post in another thread where a bunch of GWFs are demanding being more tanky, and..some other stuff, I got sick of reading all the collective whining but I saw the tank part.
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    So let me understand,
    the way you defend GF-Burst it's just by saying 'you have to be BIS, that's it ? it's this the great solution we never thought about,

how about new players,normal players, Casual Players which is the most part of Player-base from NW, simply ignore them and that's it, don't make me laugh men..,
    Post edited by xgrandz02 on
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User

wachumpong wrote: "tr = 1 shot everyone, immortal

CW = as of now best pvp support"

And now the reality:

- TR is able to 1-shot most player when build for it, with GFs ITF EVERY player can be 1shot.

- GWF cannot have 200k+ HP AND high lifesteal it's just not possible = bullshiet!

- SW has lots of selfheals agree (which class doesn't have it by now?). SW and burst? You just prove that you are playing either below 70s pvp or you play 70s with 2k+ ilvl.

-HR: low damage - high control again non-elven user. Use elven and you can run from him (not that there are threatening HRs out there, but yeah run away if you like to)

OP: completely in line since major fixes. Either tanky as hell and zero damage or moderate dps and less survivability.

DC: good ones are immortal at least in 1v1s. If a DC get focused by multiple good players he will go down. You get killed by DCs? Hm okay.

CW: depends on the build, but oppressors can be annoying

Why so angry? Because with current 5 insignia + self heals + whatever you want, most SW's dot are outhealed without any problem, so we basicly either not kill or need 5 hours to kill :)
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User

I can use the argument too. Icy is probably the most maxed-out GWF on the server, with 15 Epic Insignias even. He is not a typical GWF.

like if 1500 stat points more are doing the miracle
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    there is not a single tr/gf/ family of hrs able to stand vs a gwf like that, you know it, he knows better. just ask him.
    that kind of gwf can literally stand still while 2 hrs a sw and a cw are hitting him and probably still recover to full hp doing nothing

I am not sure what you wanna show me there, but yeah, I am actually aware of how my build works in PvP. Icy tweaked it for his playstyle and plays with it very good! ;)

Now watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnHRY4eSZ3U

Nobody dies in this fight... because GWF build lacks in burst damage against heavy geared opponents and way too much self-healing around!

And now watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPjoQxb-Sbk

At this point I was equipped to 3,2k ilvl, GF has waaay more burst at waaay lower levels of equipment. GF is a defender class, GWF is a striker - something is very wrong there?! Icy has literally everything, he cannot improve anymore in gear while my gf in the video has only legendary main-hand and still burning gear, no rosegold rings, no armor kits, only green insignias (all grinded from skill nodes, lol)

P.S played with Shield Talent (passive) means I sacrafice 15% of damage.
    3.2k ilvl, very low level of equip? seriously? your the first guy i saw said 3.2 is very low ilvl lol

and about that gwf you see how minimi(gf) run at the end of the video, problem is not just about the gf, you see how that gwf regen his hp with lifesteal and regen stats? also 6 mins of fighting not even a single player died? funny part is you only pointing about gf because you cant kill it, while other class regen and lifesteal is not normal. aslso that gwf is more tanky than gf i dont think a gf can tank 4-5 player at once
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Why do so many people keep falling on the "GF is a defender Class" when they so obviously have a DPS tree available?

So what they have burst vs sustained? And Sorry but a real burst is a TR one shot. Tanky too? Can't kill what you can't even see. Where is the outrage?

But despite the incredible whining I just got done reading I might have to agree on the BC Prone.....or give back prones to the other classes that had them taken away.

Honestly guys...... I think you would better served to ask for fixes to other classes vs these consistent witch hunts.
  • puravidacrpuravidacr Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    clonkyo1 said:

I want mod3 roar and mod 4 intimidation build back, then, i will not care about what GFs can do.

I want what I want and I will complain about everyone else until I get it.........

Really...... I can understand you have frustration but is this really the best way to go about resolution?

I wasn't exactly saying 3,2k ilvl is low - I rather meant that the gear I have is HAMSTER and highly outdated. Almost 1k ilvl coming from the rank 12s I had equipped in the video. Usually I run with 2,7k ilvl and some r8s but there is no noticeable difference in performance :)

Furthermore, yes ALL classes have insane self-healing with all the available tools for heals BUT only TR and GF have the burst to overcome it in 1v1 situations. GF used to be a defender/controller, so why does he has the best burst, better than primary strikers?

80% damage mitigation on a seperate layer as shift ability and it's duration is pretty long, almost permanent if you know how to use it.

Maxed out GWFs can stand against 4-5 2k ilvl players, that's correct! But I can show you any class with BiS can tank bunch of 2k players... that's nothing special. Once you are against 4-5 equally geared opponents you won't even have time to pop your unstoppable.

gf has option to be a tank or dps. gf is not a defender/controller. you can have an almost perma shield if you switch to tank, but with low dps/burst. stop crying and learn how to play your class one day youll understand me ^^