test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Compendium of mount bugs

beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
Please add whatever I have overlooked or forgotten, and correct me if any of these have actually been given undocumented fixes. There are a bunch, and I don't actually own most of these.

Tenser's Flying Disc - spacebar animation broke and no longer does flips
Stormraider Clydesdale - unique summon animation replaced with the same as common ponies
Heavy Twilight Nightmare - same summon animation as Inferno instead of having matching blue flames (can anyone confirm or deny purple flames on Mystic?)
Champion's Armored Bulette - is strangely itsy bitsy (to my eye, all the Bulette mounts seem smaller than they used to be, but I'm unsure)
Black Stallion - has been bleached to muddy grey
Panther - no insignia bonus for slots
Moonbear - no insignia bonus for slots
Rage Drake - has a collision problem where it frequently gets stuck in/on terrain; resolved by dismounting but no other mount I've used has this issue (may apply to Imperial/Guard Drakes and anything else low-slung)

@terramak
Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Comments

• sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

And here I thought it was just my eye-sight failing. Happened about a week or so ago and turned an awful colour (from it's shiny glossy black).
  • fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User

And here I thought it was just my eye-sight failing. Happened about a week or so ago and turned an awful colour (from it's shiny glossy black).
    Nope, definitely an ugly, muddy grey. Id very much like the slick old version back (boo Cryptic).

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    There may be some sort of sound bug with regards to mounting, but I've had trouble pinning it down. I mostly play a GWF right now, and he's using a Zakharan Bay horse for riding around, but sometimes when he mounts there's a metallic "ca-chunk" sound that I might expect if I was using a heavily armored or metallic mount. Doesn't seem to be related to anything else. I've heard the same sound using the generic white border horses, so it doesn't seem specific to the Zak.
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Panther still has no mount bonus. Don't know if any of the others have been fixed yet... ???
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0