test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Common... Foundry still down, really??

theb4dwolftheb4dwolf Member Posts: 1 Arc User
It has been some time now that the foundry has been down. I do not see any good reason at all this hasn't been fixed yet. I may not know what it means to be a game designer or what not... .but at this point it seems as though this is pure laziness. I, as I'm sure many have supported Neverwinter with real life money and deserve to see a little "real" effort put into Neverwinter. I have been playing Neverwinter off and on for over a year now and I starting to understand why my first made Neverwinter friends begin to quit the game one by one. The game gets more and more pay to win while something significant as fixing the foundry remains broken for some time now... Longer I wait for it to be fixed the less interested I become in it all together. I also refuse to renew my vip or spend any more cash on Neverwinter till the Foundry is fixed and I might find interest in this game again.

I know my money alone might be chump change but I know I'mm not the only one... Neverwinter always shows so much potential but by w hat seems like pure laziness, it does not live up to its potential.

Comments

• Options
    torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    +100
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.