test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP IS DYING! Sugestions to save it, balanced queue Teans and TR class balance

mordockbrmordockbr Member Posts: 32 Arc User
Hello devs,

Every time a new player go to pvp and get demolished by a pre-made team of 3.5k+ is one less player in pvp.... Prof of that is the actual state of GG and SH pvp which always don't even have enough ppl to pop as most of the players just quitted the pvp in this game since it does not have any kind of balance at all...

For this reason i'm here to ask you guys to do a system that balance the teans in a pvp match instead of having a team full of 4k players Vs a team full of 2k players spread this 4ks and 2ks players in both teans... Doying that you will be disabling the pre-made aspect of pvp.... But in the end this is going to improve the overall pvp experience of all players instead of what we have today which is Premade Vs Pugs...

You guys balanced the OP and now the class is much more fair when comparated to others in PVE and in PVPO, that was a step in the right direction...

But i do still see some problens in the TR class.... Actualy it has the skill Ipossible to catch which makes then take only 25% damage for like 5s with a cooldown which is around 10secs (with reductions), not even tankers have such strong defensive skill, and the TR class also have a good dodge and the stealth ability which makes then almost unkillable in pvp when properly played, just check how many times a TR usualy die in a pvp match if you don't trust me...

Also there are TRs that actualy make builds which are able to do a HitKill in anyone with the daily "Shocking execution", where is the challenge in a pvp fight when all someone has to do is press one button and win the battle? This skill must be nerfed assap, if needed improve the overall TR damage, but having such Hitkill skill as it is is just too much!

Comments

• demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This is why we can't have nice things...
    The devs see you keep repeat posting about trying this and try that...
    I just wanted to let you know they probably black listed your name. Flagged as do not read anymore tr balance rants from its user and his cheer squad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • mordockbrmordockbr Member Posts: 32 Arc User

This is why we can't have nice things...

The devs see you keep repeat posting about trying this and try that...

I just wanted to let you know they probably black listed your name. Flagged as do not read anymore tr balance rants from its user and his cheer squad

Let me know.... You are a TR right? LOL
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    mordockbr said:

Let me know.... You are a TR right? LOL

Who cares? But he is right. There are so many posts/threads about PVP messages to Devs with allways the same...is it so hard to search one of theese threads? Balance ( also in PVP) is not yelling "Nerf this....nerf that".
    So plz check this:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/categories/pvp-discussion-pc

Maybe you can find some answers.
  • bathsheababathsheaba Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    For a starts, PVP queues should be based on gear score rather than character level.
  • blinxonblinxon Member Posts: 567 Arc User

For a starts, PVP queues should be based on gear score rather than character level.

Thats nothing new. You can find this in a lot threads.
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User

va8Ru.gif
  • mordockbrmordockbr Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Welll, did players are too repetitive asking devs to do the same thing again and again and again and again?

Yes maybe we are...

But lets keep doying this, maybe after devs reading the same thing millions of time they start to care and do something about...

Lol, now this make me remenber when the devs created a post stating they are listening the players feedback and bla bla bla....

Sounds like they are listening only the feedback they wanna listen... Or maybe they are listening the feedback from players outside their own feedback foruns... Ho knows.....

If any dev ever read this mensage plz, blance the pvp queue systen to create fair teans in a match and balance the TR class as its too powerfull in pvp as it is now.
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    well, as some PVEers said, this game is PVE centered game but why they release things like sieges, pvp leaderboard, campaign. PVP is not obviously only byproduct of PVE in this game.

PVP is suggested to be something fun to do beside PVEing, but its not the case on PC, hardly on XBOX and it will be on PS too, you can bet on that. So if they want milk console players they must deliver pvp fun for everyone.

To be fair on cryptic, nobody can expect there will be ongoing PVP guilds que rolling over everything for a x hours every day and that PVP guilds players will still considering it fun for them. Nobody can expect that. And we are at situation where 95% matches are like that. 5% is two guilds are matched together, because there are no more pugs to get. Its so bad that cryptic need adress it it. They had time to develop sieges, they have time to rework que in their 2016 -rework year
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Sorry but I am going to close this one up.

First and foremost this thread is in the wrong forum section. If you wish to discuss PvP then please do so in the PvP Forums.

Secondly, there are plenty of other threads which cover the exact same information and requests in the proper forum.

Additionally, as has been continually stated the class re-balances will be continuing going forward. Those classes which have not had a balance sweep will soon enough.

Finally, as right as you believe your opinion is I implore you to step back from your perspective. This thread is a nerf request which does little more than cause conflict. I promise you as many people as there are voicing your opinion there are just as many repeating the opposite and this comes from somebody who does not play a rogue and a person who vehemently detests fighting rogues.

Please express your opinion in any number of existing threads on the subject and/or bring more to the table than a nerf request.
This discussion has been closed.