test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unrepentant Gaming: The Finest in Pantless Drunken Exploit-Free Gaming

12345679»

Comments

• thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User

@thefabricant Aw, that's a bummer. What's your plan?

I am going to win or lose, a few months ago, @kolatmaster asked me to join there and I promised I would consider it. Well, a few months later, it seems I am accepting his offer.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Well then, sounds like there's a conversation to be had with @kolatmaster about an alliance... :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    Hit me up in game and we'll chat... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    I honestly feel like it we want to do this right, the entire negotiation should be nothing but GIFS.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • victorstillwatervictorstillwater Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Good day. I sent an application to your website. Cheers!
    Excellent...

UNLEASH THE GOATS!
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    Just teasing this out there...big things are coming to Neverwinter...Big. Things.

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    Big pink orc things...?

header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
    I saw this last night while looking at the forums in bed on my phone...I laughed out loud, and gave up after about 5 minutes of trying to explain to my wife why this was hilarious.

Well played, sir.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
    I'm not sure how I feel about spending time in bed with your missus and you.

I'll consult my therapist and let you know what she says.
    header.png

I'm not sure how I feel about spending time in bed with your missus and you.

I'll consult my therapist and let you know what she says.

The real one, or the Imaginary therapist?

I have one of both. I don't know where I got the real one from though... I think my mom referred me.

(this comment is tinged with a smidgen of my real life issues. I love it.)

(To be fair, I live with a therapist...)

;-)
    header.png

(To be fair, I live with a therapist...)

;-)

Okay, you got me there. Unexpected response. :D

/salute
    She told me that I should take pictures.

header.png
  • gwynny2gwynny2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 93 Arc User
    Just an update for Unrepentant. We haven't been actively recruiting in some time, however we have continued to accept applications at www.unrepentantgaming.com

We are still a part of the Tuxedo Tshirt Alliance, however now that we hold the helm position, we have temporarily changed our name to Tuxedo Tshirt Alliance. Perhaps one of these days there will be an option to hoist your Alliance name instead of the Helm Guild's name. So if you've been looking to join Unrepentant, we're still here. Just join our custom chat channel (type /channel_join Uey ) and give us a shout out.

We're currently GH 17 (18 is just around the corner) and climbing. We have an excellent, established, and active Alliance, and would love to welcome new like minded members into our ranks.
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Update: we hit GH20 and ceded the Helm spot to another guild. We've got a couple openings in the alliance, if any guilds are interested in the Tuxedo Tshirt Alliance and our style of fun.

Unrepentant isn't actively recruiting, but you're still welcome to apply if we sound like your cup of tea (or coffee, or Mountain Dew, or tequila - we're flexible).
    So while I was here, just wanted to let folks know that I think some changes occurred with the Alliance, but Unrepentant as still as active as ever. So if you're looking for a few good cats to play with, this is the place. Unless you're a goat. The no goats policy still stands.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Unbumped in a year?
    Wow. Anyways, Unrepentant has since moved to a new alliance, and we're always willing to take an application from people - we're still looking for quality *people* vs '1337 d00dz'. So, if you're a mostly normal person, who just wants a place to hang out with good folks, and enjoy the game the way *you* want to, without being forced to do X,Y, or Z, visit the website and fill out the app. Or message one of us in-game.

We might even let you keep the goat. Maybe.