test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tymora's Gift.

hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 108 Arc User
Um I think there has been a mistake. The gift of Tymora event store has no Items to get other the the horse. I mean everything that the announcement page is gone...except the horse. Can someone please fix this?

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    How does that have any relationship with Tymora's gift?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Derp- most of the purchasable items that are meant to come with favors during this event
    are no longer *in* the zen store:

I'm wrong, these items are back in the zen market for this event. Weird, i thought it was forbidden to have items in game for trade bars and in the market >:)

Pink Dye Bottles (x4) - 3 Favors of Tymora
    Purple Dye Bottles (x4) - 1 Favors of Tymora
    Red Dye Bottles (x4) - 1 Favors of Tymora
    Sunite Heart Dye Pack (x4) - 4 Favors of Tymora
    Courtesan's Wear - 20 Favors of Tymora
    Wedding Attire - 40 Favors of Tymora
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User

Um I think there has been a mistake. The gift of Tymora event store has no Items to get other the the horse. I mean everything that the announcement page is gone...except the horse. Can someone please fix this?

I made the same mistake last time the event was up. The only things you trade the favours for is the Horse. You earn the favours through the event - but you can earn more by buying things from the Zen market.

• imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User

How does that have any relationship with Tymora's gift?

hahaha wrong link :S it was supposed to be the tymora article

• wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    where is the rubies???
  • imperiousshiniimperiousshini Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    At the zen store............................. ...............
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    wylonus said:

where is the rubies???

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9922163-neverwinter:-tymora's-gift-returns!

You can't earn blood rubies through the event. You can earn Favors of Tymora by buying blood rubies (and other zen market items).

Pretty **** event. Not sure why they haven't updated it.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    The article is clear enough when you read it carefully, but I gotta say I made the same mistake. I guess that's what you deserve for not paying attention.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    Wasn't that the primary excuse for removing wards from the telurian bar store - so things are not doubled in Zen/t.bar store

I know, that is cause whoever decided to run this event is so out of touch of the game that he did not notice that those things are not in the ZEN-Store anymore - so this was a last-minute save the ship thing but still .... not cool.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    This event is not exactly an event. For me, it is an "event" that drops boxes from which I get raw AD. Nothing more.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • hypnoticbeasthypnoticbeast Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    I understand now. Please close this thread.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    This event good for botters and some desperate people who will open those drops- which was purchased from botters- for some extra raw AD and total 50-75k worth of profession resources like eggs or unified elements

Note:I bought some myself from AH(dont know if it was bot or not) so no judgement here.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    so, i just refuse buying the rubies, still considered a cheap shot bait and switch.
    anyway, i didnt play much this weekend, only got 22 tymora gifts, got total of 8k diamonds, loads of enchants of rank 1 and some rank 2 (man how lame it is), lot of outdated potions.
    i have replica crown from last year, so this year's chances seem very so low. why would i spend my zen to get tymora tokens? go away!

those drops are so outdated, these rank 1s and 2s are tiny drop points for massive 100k/300k and 600k enchants, they arent going anywhere, just a hairline gain on meter bar. those 15 and 30 points? wow, that would take me 15 years to get from rank 7 to rank 8 when that event is 4 days per year event.
    I once equipped my gwf alt with tymoras r6-r7 (had blue marks boa to waste) and fooled around with him - definitely not worth it.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I consider Tymora's to be all about using the gift for the profession resources. Even with a moderate to low level of play I almost always get three or four dragon eggs and unified elements (combined, not individually).
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I managed 3 dragon eggs and 2 unifieds this time around.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    I only came across one Dragon Egg but I did get a bag with 10k RAD, so not too bad really :)
  • nps2nps2 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    After opening around 100 bags all I got was 1 egg, 1 crown, 15 coins, and a ton of useless rank 1 and few rank 2 enchantments. Total waste of time. The only thing I really wanted was the coins to get the horse but that required 40 coins ( WAY to many considering the drop rate ! ).
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited May 2016
    nps2 said:

After opening around 100 bags all I got was 1 egg, 1 crown, 15 coins, and a ton of useless rank 1 and few rank 2 enchantments. Total waste of time. The only thing I really wanted was the coins to get the horse but that required 40 coins ( WAY to many considering the drop rate ! ).

You had to buy 999 of the from AH when it was near 140k.You get nearly 100k raw AD.4-5 unified element,2-3 egg and some thingies.So mount comes as free when you sell drops
    or buy the mount of the AH for 15k ad

• mekolsmekols Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    search on yt Neverwinter opening 999 gift of tymora. and you will see what HAMSTER rewardu get
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    This event is just something they feed ppl, its OUTDATED and beyond, and its a gaddam goldmine for all the bots. Pls stop this madness cryptic.