test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need More Inventory Slots Available For Purchase

andrew1707andrew1707 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
Neverwinter has so many wonderful special items to collect on adventures. More Inventory Slots need to be made available for purchase so that we can keep these things. It would also give ARC more funds.

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    A lot of space can be saved by adding separate tabs for keys and quest items and a wardrobe that stores all gear for transmutes. I would love for Leatherworkers or Tailors to be able to craft bags but they only want them to be available through the zen store for obvious reasons.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • polaris1986polaris1986 Member Posts: 320 Arc User
    please! make more free bags or make starting bags bigger!
    "sometimes the world doesn't need another hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster"

• throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    open up all the character slots and put bags on them. Than you have a HAMSTER ton of storage spaces. O wait, nevermind, everything is bind to character, hmmm wonder why that came to pass................
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    super sized bags
    bank vault
    appearance tab/"customizible fashion menu" after you collected an armor piece.
    alchemy station (for potion storages)

get rid of clutters of binds (account/character/open)
    move the vouchers to new currency tabs
    redo "quest items" as quest update/phantom counts, there no need to be in the bags.
  • nimandiirnimandiir Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    If they do something similar to the mount system for costumes/gear appearances then (at least I) would get my entire bank freed up. Im getting close to running out of space with max size bags and all bank slots + shared... I hope their solution isnt 40 slot bags for $50, that will be my curtain call ladies and gents, no matter how much I LOVE Faerun.

Someone also suggested a Quest Item tab which would be a huge benefit!
  • andrew1707andrew1707 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thank you for your very useful inputs. There should also be a bank sort feature like Star Trek Online has.
  • voidgiftvoidgift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 286 Arc User
    I don't know how many extra bank slots I bought, but more then enough to fill the screen. They are mostly filled up with bound transmutes. I'll probably never use half of them, so I'm not sure why I keep them. It should not be necessary to buy all those slots, tho.
    With dreams to be a king, first one should be a man.

Rise to POWER with <House of Power>.

The Exterminator - (NW-DLNXF3BGG)