test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elemental Evil

bodini72bodini72 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
I finished all 4 areas while leveling all 8 of my toons and now it's showing that not a single toon has it all completed. It is actually showing that most of my toons have OLNY spinward rise completed...

Am I missing something?...It sucked to do it the first time with each toon and now I'm going to have to redo ALL of this content? Please fix this.

Comments

• hmdq#4491 hmdq Member Posts: 508 Arc User
    Same here...very annoying...
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Well, at least the experience points are halfway decent...
    Post edited by iandarksword on
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Yeah, and I cant even find half of the damn contacts to continue on the campaign? The F@#! man??! No direction at all as to who to contact in any zone to continue the campaign. God these devs suck.
  • dfncedfnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I had to redo Fiery Pit. Seems like i forgot to complete seed.

Quest line is not what can be done just merging vigilant quests. Just a lot of fetch quests. Who sends and why you doing it doesn't really matter. Direction taken is good, but implementation **** a bit. In my opinion number of mandatory quests should be reduced. In general, i don't like idea of central quest hub location, because it makes you feel you stay in one place and don't progress at all. If check game design for 1-60, mission giver in one location only provides 2-4 quests, then it sends you further. It make huge difference.

1. Quest missing where NPC asks you for reason the Cult came to Gauntgrim? Back in days i thought it was one of best things (EDIT: absent in restarted campaign only).
    2. Certain lair quests doubled like you enter to first time to Cistern, clear half of it, then TA-DA, mission complete. Second mission send you to same lair, but for Vanifer this time (EDIT: it seems even bigger utilization of same lair map, x3 or x4).
    3. Mission where you repair pines gone. You had to find all these pipes which seemed nice distraction.

EDIT:

i went with another char II and III elemental zones as new one. II zone is so fetch-quest mode, but doable.
    With III and IV only good thing you do instance switch after most of missions complete to reduce travel time by 50%.
    Post edited by dfnce on
    EX-DL-BtS / ITF-KC-KB / BF-HD-IBS / FtF-IT-ST-Dis / CA-GW-PG
    "When no appropriate rule applies, make one up."
    — (The unwritten rule)

• cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    I have this issue as well. I ran six toons through every zone because they had the double XP week, and I definitely collected the seeds on those six, they all only show Spinward complete.
  • cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User

I have done all of them (3x 8 Vigilance quest for each zone!) before the EE campaign hit live yesterday. Everything was done when I logged in!

I did them all when you had to complete 16 so possibly that is part of the issue :/
  • hammbo1969hammbo1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 165 Arc User
    I think as mentioned above it was completing the final seed quest. I had all but Fiery Pit complete so just a simple run through the Cistern and the seed and done.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    I had completed them all too... but I had to redo most of the... but finished quickly and got the boons
  • daalydaaly Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 84 Arc User
    Completed all on 2 of 4 toons and mostly done on other 2...right now my main has 3 of 4 done and other 3 are showing 2 of 4....lets just say wasnt a good enough QA session before live.
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    my main did all the original EE Vig quests with 16x before they redo as Vig 4x series, then 4 of 5 alts done with EE series, except my 3rd oldest alt, GWF, made him a mule for long time until the newer bigger bags got avialable, so his time is about ready for newely rebooted EE quest.

man, talk about deciding what armor in EE to collect, it is horrible to go back to bank vault and find a copies if i have and see if i can replace or keep it. i dont think many is ready for EE due to limited bank are too full, some just select boons and save those armor sets until they have room for them or going painful to let it go.
  • looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    morenthar said:

For those that can't find contacts that clearly send you on your way, do all quests that don't say "optional" and you'll keep moving towards the goal.

Thank you. Fiery Pit is very annoying without this trick.
  • ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    morenthar said:

For those that can't find contacts that clearly send you on your way, do all quests that don't say "optional" and you'll keep moving towards the goal.

Roger that, will post in here if there are still issues.