test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Community] Show us your Control Wizard (Screenshots)

Comments

• gornonthecobgornonthecob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    -Ignore this post.-
    @Locksheon

Locksheon Gaming
    Follow me on Twitch - Youtube - Facebook!
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    quantania wrote: »
    Whats the armor called? It looks awesome with that dye!

I forgot what top that was. I think it was one of the tops off a mid-level seal vendor. Bracers are House Xorlarrin, and the boots are Senobith's Boots. The dye is Bluefire Dye, with the non-neon blue parts dyed black. It actually looks super cool in game, sort of like TRON armor. :)
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    If it's from a seal vendor, I'd guess Pegasus based on what armors from that level range used to look like in general.

That said, I think the armor I got for completing the third set of Spinward vigilance tasks had that general appearance as well, but my memory for that stuff is all screwed up now. (Always, *always* try on your quest reward armor to see if you like how it looks.)
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • topkat01topkat01 Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can anyone tell me where the "Robes of Altered Realities" comes from?

Also, why are these sorts of rewards BOE?
  • donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Finally finished, for the most part. Now just have to respec back into a MoF.

bJ4YqlG.jpg

PWhmCsX.jpg

EX4pbMc.jpg

That wedding piece was only 100k, what a steal.

Which orb is the one in the first pic?
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • crazymikeecrazymikee Member Posts: 694 Arc User
    1239mk8.png
    havent played for almost a year now but she still got it
    Coach Mike - 19.1k PvP CW
    CRAZY MIKE - 14.6k PvE CW

Backbone - 16.7k PvP HR
    [SIGPIC]http://i59.tinypic.com/s3hts7.png[/SIGPIC]
  • bwakanabitsbwakanabits Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    petpet2 wrote: »
    screenshot_2013-10-29-12-16-57_zps0d5fa3ef.jpg

screenshot_2013-10-29-12-17-04_zps22c84c93.jpg

can i ask what armors and dye was used here?
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Mod7 look.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

• crizpynutzcrizpynutz Member Posts: 349 Arc User
    edited October 2015

Finally was able to locate the Circlet of Webs to complete my Menzoberranzan armor set :)

HEhyxDD.jpg

So, how do you get the armor and circlet? I mean, I believe the armor is from ToS, is it only the regular version of the dungeon and only if you are a CW? For the circlet I believe it's from the Edge of the Underdark in Rothe or something right? How do you go about getting it after you've finished everything in Rothe? Sorry about questions, it's so hard to find info online about this stuff, the wiki is awful the Circlet of Webs isn't even on it.
    Post edited by crizpynutz on
    donnyth said:

ghoulz66 wrote: »

Finally finished, for the most part. Now just have to respec back into a MoF.

bJ4YqlG.jpg

PWhmCsX.jpg

EX4pbMc.jpg

That wedding piece was only 100k, what a steal.

Which orb is the one in the first pic?

What is the chest piece in that second pic? Where do you get it?
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User

Finally was able to locate the Circlet of Webs to complete my Menzoberranzan armor set :)

HEhyxDD.jpg

So, how do you get the armor and circlet? I mean, I believe the armor is from ToS, is it only the regular version of the dungeon and only if you are a CW? For the circlet I believe it's from the Edge of the Underdark in Rothe or something right? How do you go about getting it after you've finished everything in Rothe? Sorry about questions, it's so hard to find info online about this stuff, the wiki is awful the Circlet of Webs isn't even on it.
    I think the armor can still drop from the non-epic ToS. But you can get the circlet of webs by trading in emblems to the Rothe Valley bounty master, and rarely getting it out of the bag. It's BoP, so that's the only way you'll be able to grab it now.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1

HEhyxDD.jpg

I think the armor can still drop from the non-epic ToS. But you can get the circlet of webs by trading in emblems to the Rothe Valley bounty master, and rarely getting it out of the bag. It's BoP, so that's the only way you'll be able to grab it now.
    O'rly....cool, ty

Man, I'm surprised about the lack of online support for the game including things like pics of different armor, weapons, etc. I appreciate the reply though.
  • shahafnoyshahafnoy Member Posts: 26 Arc User

Mod7 look.

Whats the armor that was used for pvp set?
    Thanks.
    Arohan - 3k CW
    Arohan-DC - 3k DC
    Che Guevara - 3.6k OP tank
    Hodor - 2.6k GWF
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I think it's the old Champion Mage set, I had this set in module 1, before I got my High Vizier set. It was sold in Gauntlgrym.

edit: Picture from my collection

imageHebergeur d'image

Post edited by gildriador on
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • gildriadorgildriador Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Sorry, it's the Champion Mage set:

imageHebergeur d'image

Post edited by gildriador on
    “He raised his staff. There was a roll of thunder. The sunlight was blotted out from the eastern windows; the whole hall became suddenly dark as night. The fire faded to sullen embers. Only Gandalf could be seen, standing white and tall before the blackened hearth.”
    ― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    My slave(s) and I

Yeah, I'm insane. I HAVE to have a matching set for each companion I use on my characters.

• gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Spidery set: Armor of Lolth,Circlet of Webs and Talisman of the Spider

• mayday#2798 mayday Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Hello ppl, how do i make some pieces of armor ”ivisible”? Or on the pics above, some pieces of armor are not dressed? ( i mean shirt, pants and hats)
  • alpatchin0alpatchin0 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User

So sexy

• gryzellagryzella Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User

Hello ppl, how do i make some pieces of armor ”ivisible”? Or on the pics above, some pieces of armor are not dressed? ( i mean shirt, pants and hats)

On my character all is visible.Hat you can hide by right click and disable visuals,pants and shirt you must transmute into emperor's cloth shirt and pants(crafted with tailoring profession).
  • mayday#2798 mayday Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    gryzella said:

On my character all is visible.Hat you can hide by right click and disable visuals,pants and shirt you must transmute into emperor's cloth shirt and pants(crafted with tailoring profession).
    Thak you very much :)
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
  • gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Zenglish Muffin @ Absolute

Post edited by gankdalf#8991 on

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• narjimanarjima Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    This is Azaley, my Wood Elf Control Wizard.

Who says wizards can't wear plate. :smile:

i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • ahmadrubatahmadrubat Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2016
  • maseta89maseta89 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    So many GWF looking Mages out there Eww. To each there own i guess.
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    I am looking for "nude skins" for legs and arms. I mean skins that dont have a skin if you get me lol. I couldnt find any :/ Does somone know the names of them?
    Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
    The Emperor's Pants and Shirt are as close as you're going to get as far as armor transmutes for your shirt/pants. The tattoos from the summer event come with a bikini top for women, but you can only use it with other fashion sets.
    i7TZDZK.gif?1