test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverending patch cycle

melindaozmelindaoz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 114 Arc User
edited April 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Why hello neverending patching cycle. I did not miss you. How does a 250KB patch need 2GB+ of download? I have tried cancelling it and restarting. I have tried rebooting the computer. I have tried safe mode and force verifying. I now have a "25MB" patch that has gotten stuck at 87% and downloaded almost 3GB and still isn't finished. Do I just wait until it has patched the entire sodding internet?

Comments

• lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Try turning off on demand patching. That's the only thing I don't see that you haven't done. Sounds obvious, I know, but it's worth a shot.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • higuchisanhiguchisan Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    melindaoz said:

Why hello neverending patching cycle. I did not miss you. How does a 250KB patch need 2GB+ of download? I have tried cancelling it and restarting. I have tried rebooting the computer. I have tried safe mode and force verifying. I now have a "25MB" patch that has gotten stuck at 87% and downloaded almost 3GB and still isn't finished. Do I just wait until it has patched the entire sodding internet?

I have same problem too, have to patch 25 mb but it stuck at %87. I have 50gb free disk, tried to restart computer, software update, not patching at all. I don't want to delete game again and again, any solutions?
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Look at this thread.

It appeared to solve the OP's problem.
  • higuchisanhiguchisan Member Posts: 2 Arc User

melindaoz said:

I have same problem too, have to patch 25 mb but it stuck at %87. I have 50gb free disk, tried to restart computer, software update, not patching at all. I don't want to delete game again and again, any solutions?
    I turn on US proxy and restart luncher suddenly it patched!