test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

AH problem

solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User
I am selling a greater negation on AH and it does not show on search!!!
What do i do?

Comments

• Options
    texy1texy1 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Every patch for months this happens - auctions posted BEFORE patch FAIL TO SHOW AFTER PATCH GOES LIVE.

This is GAME BREAKING dev's. When will it be fixed?
  • Options
    solbergxsolbergx Member Posts: 654 Arc User

texy1 said:

Every patch for months this happens - auctions posted BEFORE patch FAIL TO SHOW AFTER PATCH GOES LIVE.

Nonsense. My sales have continued without problems throughout the various patches and they couldn't have if they turned invisible. Since this mod started I've had only 1 item that didn't sell and it was returned to me in the mail. There are issues, yes. But that's not it. It may have happened in certain cases, but not on a general scale. Don't spread rumors like this please.
    Well i removed my sale and add it again, cost me 25k AD!
  • Options
    lonewolfmk1lonewolfmk1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 137 Arc User

texy1 said:

Nonsense. My sales have continued without problems throughout the various patches and they couldn't have if they turned invisible. Since this mod started I've had only 1 item that didn't sell and it was returned to me in the mail. There are issues, yes. But that's not it. It may have happened in certain cases, but not on a general scale. Don't spread rumors like this please.
    Its not a rumor, and it has happened to me for the last 3-4 patches too. The items no longer appear if you search for them in sup categories, only if you do a general search through the AH. Case in point, i just had to put down a number of items from the AH and put them back in because of this bug. Also expired items wont return to your mail, until you retrieve them via the gateway. Which also dosent work if someone has bet on an auction of yours. In that case the item is stuck (it expires but wont get sold) until cryptic fixes the bug (which takes them a couple of days every time it happens).
  • Options
    offpuddingoffpudding Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 32 Arc User
    I, too, have had major issues with the AH for the last several patches ... prior to today's patch, I had 5 pages of expired auction bids in which I either won or lost and none of the items or AD had been processed, and the listings remained in my gateway display ... the patch processed most of that, but I have no way to know if I received all. Immediately after patching, the issue has begun again .. I now have 1 page of lingering auction business that I won't receive until next week ... and it has been doing this since before the GOND event.

If I buy-out the item, I get it immediately. If I win a bid situation, I might get it in a week (patch day) ... Items I post that sell are processed immediately, but searching usually only displays the items posted since the patch and convey an inaccurate picture of supply & demand ... It is difficult to trust the AH ... I filed a support ticket and heard ZERO back
  • Options

texy1 said:

It's no rumour. It's been happening since I returned in February after a long break. I've seen others posting/reporting about it since I first noticed, so it may have been happening longer.
    Do a search in AH immediately after patch and zero auctions from before the patch display and continue to not display. The only items that show are posted AFTER the patch.

You might not experience it, but a helluva lot of people do.
    Don't call nonsense and rumour and try to put people down when they're reporting genuine, serious issues, just because you do not have the problem. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist if you don't experience it.
  • Options

I, too, have had major issues with the AH for the last several patches ... ... It is difficult to trust the AH ... I filed a support ticket and heard ZERO back

Exactly. Game breaking.
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User

texy1 said:

My apologies, but the one spreading false rumors is you. It's a confirmed issue and there's plenty of data about it that unfortunately can't be posted. Go check the auction volumes on any item in the well known tracker and you'll notice. It's also been posted around here multiple times and on the PWE reddit.

There was actually one week it didn't happen (31st I think it was), otherwise it's a reoccurring issue.