test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Are overload enchants broken? Or ninja changed?

deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
I just noticed I haven't had to replace my black-ice overload enchants in a very long time. Like before the Maze Engine started.
And I did some testing on the test dummies.
It seems the chance to proc is very low (tooltip says 25% on blackice and greater dragon, more like 5% now).
And the combat time left time never decreases.
Is this a bug or is this WAI now?

Comments

• lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    Obviously it's a bug and an annoying one as no-one needs to replace their overload enchants so the ones being obtained from eLoL isn't selling because no-one needs to buy atm. I've never really cared for them due to their short duration, but it's nice not having to slot new ones every day. I don't know if the proc rate was affected too by some patch.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • romotheoneromotheone Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 729 Arc User
    shhhh, dont spread bugs on the forums.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Nice compensation for them not being stackable. Sucks to have to discard so many.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    This is already documented in the known issues list in the first post of the Maze Engine bug thread (timers not counting down).

As for proc rates... tooltip percent chances notwithstanding, these are always up when they can be. I haven't noticed anything strange outside of timers not ticking down.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    As stated above, closing this as a duplicate topic.
This discussion has been closed.