test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scheduled Maintenance 4/7 - COMPLETE

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited April 2016 in General Discussion (PC)
Update 1:06PM: Maintenance is complete!

Update 11:19AM: We ran into an issue and need to extend maintenance to 2PM PT.

Update 8:47AM: Maintenance is going smoothly.

Neverwinter will have an extended maintenance tomorrow 4/7 from 5AM-12PM PT. In addition to our game server maintenance, we'll also be performing network maintenance, hence the extended downtime.

Patch notes can be found here:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9903323-patch-notes:-nw.60.20160307a.15

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by strumslinger on

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Boooo you fixed the wand!!

BOOOOO!!
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    You guys need to take the time zone into consideration, we change time in Europe, which means maintenance is not at 12pm, but 1pm.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    For the record, not all European countries change the time.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I've only ever seen the Maint schedule as Pacific time...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • kitkathdkitkathd Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    Some of the stuff left out was totally ready but I'm guessing today is more about maintenance for the hardware than for content updates. The HE leash mechanic needs to be scrapped its breaking quite a few HE's now. The crab in drowned show requires ALOT of hand holding to kill cause he leashes himself if he's looking the wrong way.
  • revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    adinosii said:

For the record, not all European countries change the time.

Most of them, most populated ones... (France,UK,Germany,Italy etc...)

"I've only ever seen the Maint schedule as Pacific time..."

Not on the launcher, launcher tells Pacific and UTC.
  • supraa1supraa1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    Hello all not sure if this the right place to post this but I cannot log on the Neverwinter launcher each time i try to log i get this msg: Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Hope its not only me or there is a fix for it, redirect my post if i posted it at the wrong place. Ty and sorry again.
  • supraa1supraa1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    metalldjt said:

supraa1 said:

Hello all not sure if this the right place to post this but I cannot log on the Neverwinter launcher each time i try to log i get this msg: Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

Hope its not only me or there is a fix for it, redirect my post if i posted it at the wrong place. Ty and sorry again.

because it's maintanance ?
    yea but during patching u can connect to launcher and let it patch same time but here i cannot even log in on the launcher....
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    Can't access to PTR, unlike traditional maintenance. I have no choice, have to travel for the dark desert.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    This is an extended maintenance. Firstly, the network maintenance is being performed--check the banner link at the top of the forums for more info on that. That means the entire network is down...patcher, preview server, gateway, the works. After that THEN comes the normal patch day maintenance for Neverwinter.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • jasman23jasman23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    does this mean the server will be more stable? I doubt it
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    This is Spartan bae.
  • al0baral0bar Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Launcher works but patch is not ready yet
    Noli temere messorem

Guild Leader "Touched by Knox"
  • nicolos#0964 nicolos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still not working here
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Extended to 11pm -> European prime time gone.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    Well I hop back in after some time away just to see what's going on, and see this - lol.
    Nothing changes does it. Back to my other mmo and........whatever....
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Are you guys going to give the event one extra day to compensate for this!?
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    It's patching for me. (3:10pm EDT).
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • ladyfluviatilisladyfluviatilis Member Posts: 23 Arc User

@strumslinger this again cuts off a full day for people in the EU. Will Portobello's Campaign window disappear immediately after the end of the event? Between extended maintenances and real life, it looks like I might need a few extra days to get my Owlbear Figurine. Thanks for listening

Strive always to aid, to foster new hope, new ideas, and new prosperity for all humankind and its allies. Perfect thyself, and guard ever against pride, for it is a sacred duty to foster new growth, nurture growing things, and work for rebirth and renewal. Be fertile in mind and in body. Consider always the consequences of thine actions so that the least effort may bring the greatest and best reward. Wherever you go, sow seeds of plants, tend the growing things you find, and plant seeds of hope, new ideas, and plans for a rosy future in the minds of all. Whenever possible, see each dawn. - Lathander's Dogma
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    I suppose then I could watch Animaniacs streaming on Netflix....just saying.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User

@strumslinger this again cuts off a full day for people in the EU. Will Portobello's Campaign window disappear immediately after the end of the event? Between extended maintenances and real life, it looks like I might need a few extra days to get my Owlbear Figurine. Thanks for listening

This seems like a fair issue and question... perhaps if we have the currency saved up for the die roll we could finish after the zone goes away?
    Pretty please
    @sturmslinger

• twistedterrortwistedterror Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Some Time Today Would Be Great !