test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160307a.15

Comments

• magilla666magilla666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    The quest Needless Distractions in Kaer-Konig requires a Heroic Encounter in either Icewind Pass or Dwarven Valley. About a week, 10 days ago, HE's in Dwarven Valley stopped fulfilling the requirement. Weird. How about fixing broken quests?
  • deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    • Potion of Fey Healing and Potion of Heroism can once again be purchased from the Sharandar rewards vendor.
    TY.
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Well after spending the usuall 5-15 minutes running thru the forums to catch up on new posts I ran across an extended maintenance post stating they are doing regular game server maintenance and network maintenance.......

Why not post everyone in one spot, why do people always have to search a hundred different places to find out anything?

Anyway I guess this is why the game will be down 7 hours.

For some reason I picture two guys speaking on the old phone made of two cups and a string. On one end the guy at the hamster cage relaying what is needed to the guy on the other end at the supply storage rack. Guess its time to see what that shiny yellow thing is outside that i can not find the switch for to turn off.....
  • rifter1969rifter1969 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 516 Arc User
    "Portobello's Foot Race no longer gets into a "stuck" state."

Does this mean that the race will now pop in all instances of the Burrow Dawn Inn?

• karusiokarusio Member Posts: 4 Arc User

How about fixing (reducing) the ridiculously overpowered stronghold boons? :s

Dear pr0gr4mm3r thats how u called overpowerd stronghold boons costs many many players 6 months hard hard work, spending hours farming influance, dragonflight and every week donating 100 -300k ad to coffer without new caches. u can count how much is it, and thats reward for players who done that hard job. Now is defenetly easier to rich that boons so i think when u start this hard job for ur guild u'll get that as u called overpowered boons too.
  • caira21#7861 caira21 Member Posts: 8 Arc User

Can someone plzz post there updated DC ac Build... I am a new player and can't find a updated build for them. Thxs all
  • lordsiedlordsied Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Let us skip the damn cutscens for the new event......
  • tifalaratifalara Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Who said it's seven hours?
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    We have a series of maintenances in the coming days due to upgrades to our network. These will take place on 4/6 and 4/7. That says when you log in at the forum. i hope that means less lag because i read players die because of the lag and the bubble is not enough time at 6 seconds because of this.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Frozen Treasure vouchers? Why are these not being fixed? come on guys,, most of the things in this list of stuff getting "fixed" are all cosmetic,, seriously,, I could have gone 1 more week without a set of costume gear looking properly or whether I'm getting the correct color of Dew or where the crystal dice drop,,, we already know the Respens games drop 3 on every single run,, come on already :/
  • agericageric Member Posts: 17 Arc User

For those of us who bought Watler at 15% (and foolishly trusted in the math), will we get a refund of Zen?

I second this. I would like my 5% returned to me for each I purchased.
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User

How about fixing the Caer-Konig Frozen Treasures Voucher?

Please let me pile on for this fix. +1, +1, +1, +1. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the only treasure our guild needs, and thinking that it was an easy patch, I put all my efforts into making the vouchers instead of just donating the items to the 'black hole' coffer. @strumslinger --If this patch will not be soon, please let us know so that we just dump Frozen items into the mimic rather than making vouchers. I haven't done the math recently, but I think it is a 40% hit if we do it that way, but at least the guild can progress to next level.
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User

I just want Unstoppable fixed. I get it more now after the Temp HP nerf than I ever did before.

This bug is strange. I can go a week and not have it happen, then for an hour straight I can't go unstoppable causing CSD--consistent death syndrome. Similar issue seems to happen with my TR--I get stuck and can't build stealth meter--the only fix I have found for that is to leave the instance.

I pity the devs looking for the fix for the Unstoppable bug--but please keep looking :) And find it soon. Use the Force, Luke!!!

Also, this:

The quest Needless Distractions in Kaer-Konig requires a Heroic Encounter in either Icewind Pass or Dwarven Valley. About a week, 10 days ago, HE's in Dwarven Valley stopped fulfilling the requirement. Weird. How about fixing broken quests?

It's kind of nice to gather all the quests, then farm one side (Dwarven) on one day, then the other side (Icewind Pass) on the opposite day. It doesn't work as well when the HEs don't qualify for the daily in the Dwarven side. Has anyone noticed if it happens if you take the Ten Towns version (safe . . .)

aslan3775 said:

How about fixing the Caer-Konig Frozen Treasures Voucher?

Please let me pile on for this fix. +1, +1, +1, +1. I know it sounds stupid, but this is the only treasure our guild needs, and thinking that it was an easy patch, I put all my efforts into making the vouchers instead of just donating the items to the 'black hole' coffer. @strumslinger --If this patch will not be soon, please let us know so that we just dump Frozen items into the mimic rather than making vouchers. I haven't done the math recently, but I think it is a 40% hit if we do it that way, but at least the guild can progress to next level.
    Exactly,, like you, this is the ONLY thing now holding our guild from advancing our next structure,, and believe me,, we don't have much,, not even a market yet,,, we could have been dumping individual treasures at least if we had known this was going to take this long to fix :(

The last time I was on the Dwarven Side,, sometime last week,, the Demon Heroics were counting toward Needless Distractions
  • allanondallanond Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    7 hour maintenance just for that? You guys need to hire in a few.
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    kitkathd said:

Why is it a 7 hour patch for just this stuff? I think Andy was misinformed or something. If I had to guess they are also giving us EE today cause EE has some damn awesome new high rez texture packs for all classes that are quite huge on performance and may be the reason for a long stability test during the patch process. Don't let those patch notes about power changes scare yall. AP DC was most definitely NOT nerfed if they go to live as they are right now. The actually got buffed and raid environments with more than onejust made the game stupid simple. My AP DC can keep Anointed armor up nonstop and I'm only 2.5 IL.

Nope, this is going on for ALL Games STO, PWI, whatever...I believe its due to server maintenance as well...5 hrs server, 2.5 actual patch
    tifalara said:

Who said it's seven hours?

the client does 5am-12pm
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User

Exactly,, like you, this is the ONLY thing now holding our guild from advancing our next structure,, and believe me,, we don't have much,, not even a market yet,,, we could have been dumping individual treasures at least if we had known this was going to take this long to fix :(

Wait until you need to build the PvP structure to advance and, overall, your guild doesn't do PvP...
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    When can we expect to see:
    Mounts:

Champions Armored Bulette model is now the proper size.

It's been roughly 6+ months now where this mount has been bugged.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    In my opinion, PvP structures should never be a requirement to leveling up the guild in any way. If and only if there are guild members that do or want to do PvP and want those bonuses should they even be an option.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Class balance and Lostmauth set changes are coming at a later date after we get more playtime on them on Preview.

Shadowclad, Dread Enchants and Frozen Treasures are all documented and will be fixed soon.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    Sounds like they might dial back the Pally nerfs? Just wondering.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
    Pally needs a nerf everyone knows it, they make people play dumb thinking they can just stand in everything. It's a noob buffer, time to learn how to play.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    I agree the Pally needed a nerf to Divine Protector. The question is one of severity.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
    You see they changed the time again? 2 more hours for these little changes.
This discussion has been closed.