Options

Shadowclad immunity bug [Video]

setillsetill Member Posts: 90 Arc User
edited April 2016 in PvP Discussion
Post edited by setill on

Comments

• Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    The Stealth provided by rank 12 now properly respects its 30 second cooldown new patch notes
  • Options
    i'm pointing at the damage immunity
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    oh jesus

• Options
    deathbeezdeathbeez Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 789 Arc User
    LOL!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Well. I forwarded it to Andy to make sure the devs see this (they might not comment, but I'll make sure they see it).
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    Does this happen all the time or is there a specific thing you need to do?

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• Options
    scathiasscathias Member Posts: 1,174 Arc User
    The damage immunity (and the fact that you can't target the player) while they are in stealth mode happens all the time. It seems to be built into the enchant. If you use the ring of vision you are able to target and damage a player while the shadowclad stealth is active but apart from having to use a broken ring to combat a broken enchant there is nothing you can do to a shadowclad wearer while the stealth is active
    Guild - The Imaginary Friends
    We are searching for slave labor, will pay with food from our farm!
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    Sorry, but it is something that is combined with the Shadowclad enchant that is doing this. I have never gotten this to happen and I have been wearing a trans for 2 weeks... I die... and I take damage.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    It could be due to some people having very low deflection numbers... mine is @ 50%.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Pls STOP implement HAMSTER into the game without letting us test it first. Wake up cryptic.
  • Options
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    That
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    tbh I can´t see what you point at..I see a TR who is 80% in stealth, using his TR mechanic+shadow clad.
    I see some zeros that can be caused by ITC or the endless dodges, and I see you dealing damage, deflected small numbers i guess + lolsetprocs?
    That´s an overpowered class with a broken enchant in PVP, maybe I am blind
  • Options
    It happens when the stealth is active, it's like the character disapears from this plan to another. This stealth has a different mecanic than tr stealth or ambush ring, even if you stand in front of the stetalth player, you don't see him can't target, can't do anything, you'r like walking on an invisible wall.
    It's more an invisibility than stealth.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    setill said:

It happens when the stealth is active, it's like the character disapears from this plan to another. This stealth has a different mecanic than tr stealth or ambush ring, even if you stand in front of the stetalth player, you don't see him can't target, can't do anything, you'r like walking on an invisible wall.
    It's more an invisibility than stealth.

Now i got what you say, you talk about the invisibility, that was mentioned lots of times btw.
    Sure that´s no stealth, that invisibility godmode, with no way to detect him, but I hope it get´s fixed a bit by respecting the CD?
    I also hope my DOT´s will go on ticking on the target who vanished in "shadowshyt-mode"?
    Otherwise I will go on and stay away from PVP like I did since mod launch.
    I really did accept most BS like drains/boons etc. but this enchant is too much. Perma-invisibilty + undetectable...no way, too silly to go on with PVP like that.
  • Options
    icyphishicyphish Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,255 Arc User
    yea i duno how he got 40 deaths with shaodwclad...thats really bad... when shadowclad was new I used it for a few days amd scored 450 kill 0 death... its so hard to die with shadowclad let alone 40+ deaths... థ౪థ
    icydrake%20avatar2_zpsg7rp0xti.jpg

Author of GWF Speed Demon PvP Build (Mod 11) <- Click to reveal the Speedy Beast! >:)
  • Options
    jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User

tbh I can´t see what you point at..I see a TR who is 80% in stealth, using his TR mechanic+shadow clad.
    I see some zeros that can be caused by ITC or the endless dodges, and I see you dealing damage, deflected small numbers i guess + lolsetprocs?
    That´s an overpowered class with a broken enchant in PVP, maybe I am blind

I think the point is clearly made when the Bloodbath daily was hitting thin air multiple times, not showing any damage. If Bloodbath fails to hit anyone within range, it just ends and not be hitting any ghost particles.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • Options
    following that guild through several mods now I can say, lot´s of them abuse every little advantage or broken HAMSTER they can get their hands on, more than other guilds do...and maybe it´s needed
  • Options
    Well, this is not about the TR or the guild or whatever, but the shadowclad. On every class it does the same, hitting but no numbers displayed while in stealth, and even if you'r running on the character you'r like bumping on an invisible wall.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I did see that after a CW deflected he went invisible and he was immune to every attack I did. This was well imnto the fight and I hit him with Bloodbath. After the first strike, he deflected it, and disappeared. My Bloodbath was still attacking him but he was 100% immune. I have done this with TRs in stealth and people with Ambush rings... they die. It is not bugged for all builds... just the people who use it for the broken mechanics.
    Also... they are completely invisible... not like stealth. This effect does not happen on me because I use it properly... to boost my deflection and not for the stealth. It is only broken when someone stacks low deflection, like I said.
    ez0sf4K.png
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited April 2016

Does this happen all the time or is there a specific thing you need to do?

It's happen for this i think, is built in the enchant:

I understand that the image is in italian, but , "intensità della deviazione" is Deflection severity, basically with the T.Shadowclad when you go in stealth you will got a nice buff, really a nice one.
    Post edited by tholan#1688 on
  • Options
    fuxion#7775 fuxion Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    Andy and Friends

broken shadowclad enchant and this stealth fashion is breaking pvp .. 5 of my friends has quit the game and moved on to Tera and some other mmo games tht offer pvp

If something isnt done soon im afraid more will follow.

PVP isn't about running around invisible capping nodes and stabbing people in the back is it ?

Its face to face player vs player combat ..or supposed to be

if everyone had some stealth ring or invisible enchant what will be the point .. it will just become more and more utterly frustrating.

im not sure if this was well thought through

Please do something before its to late.

PVP in neverwinter can be really amazing if just a few changes can be made and it will generate more income than the rest of the game guaranteed.

Hope some sense will prevail sooner rather than later .. or is it already too late ?

Kind Regards
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User

Shadowclad have some weakpoints,
    for example you will take more dmg than using negation believe it or not,
    Shadowclad is an open 1shot for SE of course on a right timing,

@icyphish
    lol of course not you,u can use what u want u will never die like that,
    and kills means nothing when people just run to u to be killed,

---

but as always drama after drama,..

<::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    So basically SC gives stealth + ITC +unstopable
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    sad state of the game and poor implentation of new gear as allways.
    It is embarrassing after that much pain leading to a near empty PVP community to see a company implementing a not tested enchant and break this part of the game even more.
    After mod 6 , 7 and 8 it was said to be near impossible to make things worse...but they did it. Gratz cryptic :(
    I will stay away from PVP since there is not a single argument left to go on.

permainvisible + godmode ...what else to say, just lol
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2016

This is the effect of Shadow Demon active bonus, not shadowclad :p

• Options
    tholan#1688 tholan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 204 Arc User
    kacezet said:

This is the effect of Shadow Demon active bonus, not shadowclad :p

Really??? But lol!!! I thinked that was the SC effect becuse he was with the T.SC, but your're right, he was with the shadow demon active too in the moment that i've taked the screenshot. NeverEnding bug ...