What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160307a.10

13»

Comments

• xd3m0n1cxxd3m0n1cx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    //
    Queues

The Accept / Decline popup no longer has a chance not to appear, resulting in the player's queue prompt timing out without the player even knowing it was there.
    //

I am still getting this issue, and I can see I connect through system notifications in chat, but i don't get a single popup, I'm doing my third full reinstall now, in hopes it fixes this, but the patch alone did not help.
  • gryphonsklawgryphonsklaw Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    So the queue is still not working, I am sorry but this borders on moronic.
  • mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    //Tenser's Floating Disk: This mount once again properly binds on use, rather than on pickup.
    1.Existing mounts are still bound, but we will be addressing that for any character with Tenser's Floating Disk still in their inventory over the course of next week.
    //

You fix something that could happens instead of something that's already happened....
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • petdrakepetdrake Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    > @defiantone99 said:
    > Is it just me or is there a problem with the launcher update.
    >
    >
    >
    > It will not launch for me, must be part of the maintenance.
  • petdrakepetdrake Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Launcher is giving me a run around, downloads fine but updates just stop updating so update sits at 100Mb and the downloader says its downloaded 150 Mb for a 120Mb patch?? so restart, and if you are lucky it goes through, if not - sighs cannot get into the game at all now.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    mattia78 said:

You fix something that could happens instead of something that's already happened....

Individuals with bound discs have to be addressed on a case-by-case basis, identifying affected accounts and swapping out the faulty item.

They can change the item code to fix the binding behavior at the source, presumably a single line of code to correct, and they couldn't swap out your bound disc for an unbound one until they fixed it, or... you'd still have a bound disc.

The binding behavior is something that could be blanket patched. Fixing existing mounts requires human intervention.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • bavarian1976bavarian1976 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having issues with the AH.
    I am unable to withdraw an expired item worth 600tsd AD.
    It says.. You cannot cancel this auction.
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    BUG: When an AH time of an item expires, the item cannot be transfered to the inventory. I've two items blocked into the AH.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • bearmcshearbearmcshear Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    hastur905 said:

I have had no issues with the que system, however I only ever private que. If you are referring to edemo or tia? I have noticed that only private ensures entry if you have a full group, public often fails because you do not have the class requirements.

In private queues I have no problems either but as soon as I try a public one, no matter if it is a dungeon or skirmish, I get no notification pop-up where I can accept if the group has been matched. So I get kicked from the group after a while at least according to the notifications in the chat :'(
  • nejaa#9803 nejaa Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I'm pasting my message here too :

For some reason it got fixed for me today. The only thing that I changed was to fix my windows update. It was stuck because of two files corrupted by a previous windows update. Was it that I was missing some important update windows update (security update not letting a system call being done?) ? Was it that those two corrupted files (telemetry files) was keeping the game to do some RPC or regular sockets calls to the servers? I don't know, I'm not sure. But to be sure maybe we should all check if our systems are up to date, and if the windows update is taking forever fetching the new updates / downloading them we should check if everything is right with the command " sfc /scannow " to be sure everything on the system is right.

Or maybe it's just stupid luck that the problem disappeared on my computer
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    All instances of BoC on Tenser's Disk are now BoA.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

This discussion has been closed.