What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: The Maze Engine

13»

Comments

• Options
    adisonmakadisonmak Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    Just back from Hiatus, looking at the patch notes, squeaking excitedly on the return of some of my favorite dungeon. But i was sort of disappointed that my Stormraider Clydesdale mount's fx & sfx has changed to the regular green mount's fx & sfx... i hope this is just a hiccup & will eventually get back its originals or i'm going to be a very sad panda.
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    So, yesterday finally gathered enough Coenig Coins, Dwarven Coins and Aurils Tears to create one of the new fancy guild reward certificates. Proudly waltz up to the Mimic to donate it and he won't take it. Doesn't even recognize that it is in my inventory. What the heck? 48+ hours of wasted time for nothing. I could have just donated the stuff to him,,, at least I would have got SOME credit toward the coffer. I do hope this is addressed.
  • Options
    darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    So, yesterday finally gathered enough Coenig Coins, Dwarven Coins and Aurils Tears to create one of the new fancy guild reward certificates. Proudly waltz up to the Mimic to donate it and he won't take it. Doesn't even recognize that it is in my inventory. What the heck? 48+ hours of wasted time for nothing. I could have just donated the stuff to him,,, at least I would have got SOME credit toward the coffer. I do hope this is addressed.

Make sure it's not in your last bag. Some things still seem to have issues with it.​​
  • Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User

Yes it's a known bug , like many others with this new module. Hope they can adress all of this by thursday.

-Fix Tenser Disk auto-bind!!!!-
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Can we have an update about bugs that were reported ingame or on forum? I'd like to know if it's worth buying sth or playing content at all if bugs stays as they are now... One or two posts saying "We have read this, we're working on it" in bug report topic would be nice.
  • Options
    quazakaharet#6375 quazakaharet Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    zak3056 said:

So much AD spent for nothing now that you're removing AD costs from campaigns... effing wonderful...

I've been... intensely critical of these guys lately (to the point where I got banned from reddit for saying something particularly not nice) but I have to say, I've NEVER understood this reaction. "This sucks, it's too hard, you need to fix this" is the cry from players. Thing gets fixed. "This sucks! We wasted all this effort and now you made it easier!"

Exactly what they heck are they supposed to do here? It's obvious they're focusing heavily on quality of life issues, and they deserve credit for that, not complaints and disdain. They STILL aren't getting any more of my money because of their past actions (until you guys admit what you did and actually apologize for it, rather than claiming some kind of misunderstanding) but these changes do indeed merit respect and a sincere "thank you."
    neverwinter could do what other games have done.
    "were changing the requirements, but if you already have the item dont worry, we will credit you with the amount of (insert currency here) you spent to get this far. keeping it fair to new and old players alike.

ive been part of games that use this model, and the player base was very happy.
This discussion has been closed.