test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Queue System Issues and Feedback

Comments

• klzfcklzfc Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Solo player here trying to PuG and have been successful 0 times over the entire week. Tried nDemo and Throne skirmish. nDemo fails to ever find a group despite seeing a dozen or so others with me by the firepit/magic curtain in Mantol Derith from the horn blast until we all get kicked out of the queue. Throne eventually says it matches, joins me into the Queue Group and Match channels.....then nothing until I get kicked out. No Accept/Decline menu, nothing working in the Queue window, and no chatter in the 10-20 seconds before it drops both channels.

If I at least saw the Accept menu, I'd feel like this at least looked like it's working, but there is absolutely nothing here I can do or check. Doesn't seem like anyone else is posting the exact problem I'm seeing, but it's disheartening to see parts of the game I was enjoying for a few months become impossible to even get into anymore.

This is the experience I've had all week even after the "fixes", and Zone chatter venting frustration over trying to even get into nDemo sounds like others have the same experience. I'd hate to join the large crowd of people leaving for a while to see if it ever gets fixed, but when I can't see half of the new/returning material despite being qualified otherwise to try them, it makes it difficult to promote the game to other friends to join.
  • sanpedrocactussanpedrocactus Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    terramak said:

Thanks for all the callouts. We're looking into various issues with the updated queue system.
    The issue we hit on Saturday, where instances would stall and keep certain queues permanently in the "Waiting for Map" state, has been patched up. We're looking into potential solutions for more issues.

ETA? Which issues could be solved...there's more than a few u know... All-in-all, not very reassuring. Here's the thing. I don't really complain on a lot of things, but this is so big for me (and a lot of others) that it's completely broken the game for us. I mean WE CANNOT PLAY THE GAME! And u guys keep coming back with answers that make us believe that u guys just don't care. That its just not that big of a deal. Even your news is going on like nothing is broken? U guys r on about the next event and u haven't even fixed the latest disaster?
    BTW, your que system still doesn't work. lol
  • kemnimtarkaskemnimtarkas Member Posts: 838 Arc User
    I'm still waiting for eDemo bug to clear as well.
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    CS =! devs/QA team. CS can't really tell you how to resolve a bug. All they can do is forward it to the appropriate team. Expecting a resolution for a bug from CS is like asking your mechanic a question about your taxes: they're just not going to have the information necessary to answer your question, but he'll be sure to ask his accountant.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I just queued eDemo for the first time since maze engine. Queued a DPS at 0:31, queue popped at 0:32, and got gold in 15 minutes (I was totally expecting mostly low iLvl pugs, but there were actually some quality players).

Earlier today, I queued a DC for KR, twice. Both times the queue popped immediately. Then I queued DPS and GF, both took a while.

So queue seems fine to me.
  • sweatapodimassweatapodimas Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    Still getting booted from pvp queue and gives me a 5 min leaver penalty. This happens every other time queueing.
    "Jazz isn't dead, it just smells funny" - Frank Zappa
  • zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    kreatyve said:

The queue issues should be resolving any minute now. Thank you for your patience.

We are a day from this comment and I still cannot queue any of my character and of course support tell me the issue is resolved as per Dev. Then 3 more integrity check/safe mode late, after being ask to log off and wait 2-3 hours, it is still not working for all my characters.

No response on my ticket since 1pm eastern and it's now 10pm. I guess the wait time was just to be sure the support person left for the day when I would reply back.

CS =! devs/QA team. CS can't really tell you how to resolve a bug. All they can do is forward it to the appropriate team. Expecting a resolution for a bug from CS is like asking your mechanic a question about your taxes: they're just not going to have the information necessary to answer your question, but he'll be sure to ask his accountant.

I fully know CS is not the one that will fix the issue but for every software company that I dealt with, or worked for, the customer interaction happen with CS. Not with Dev. Not with a message to file a bug in game and expect no more interaction while I close your ticket. No the interaction is with Cs, Level1, Level2, it does not matter they own the interaction and then file the relevant information internally so that Dev can work the issue.

I really don't expect Dev to go through in-game bug report. Ideally they would be getting bug report from CS with repro steps and what is reported enter that info into a tracking system using predefined format, so that other CS can tag the same issue. This way they can prioritize their issue based on impact and popularity. Stuff like JIRA, Bugzilla, etc. I mean no lean or agile system?

Any analogy would be incorrect because they are different business with different SoP. Here it seem they have none and expect the customer to search relevant bug and perhaps enter the info in their bug tracking system and identify the root cause for them. Because player are not all software programmer you can't expect them to correctly tag an issue from their in-game system from other people that may have incorrectly identified, or described, an issue. This is why it's fail, they do not have the right people asking question on the issue and documenting it in a consistent way. Therefore, all issue are handled willy nilly without perhaps enough details foundation to fix it.

Hence why they report 'fixing' the issue because they identified perhaps one variable but not all and therefore just shooting in the dark and hoping it stick and fix as many people as possible while still leaving many frustrated.

Zak

• malaikamoyo#5326 malaikamoyo Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Queuing for dailies now takes too long. I often get dropped out having to re-queue, but the only warning is a chat message and you don't always notice that. Very bad.

I actually didn't even feel like playing today because I know what would happen. Waiting hours to get my dailies done. No thank you. It's a shame really, but more and more players rage quit. I thought about it myself. A few months ago I started playing again after a few years brake, but now I'm wondering if there isn't a better mmo to spend my time on.
  • boundaryriderboundaryrider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same problem as Kemnimtarkas ( above ) for EDemo. I meet all the requirements, did in many times before this appalling new queing system, but am now locked out. This applies to all my toons that meet the requirements.
    I have the same problem as Sweetpodimas ( above ) for PvP except I never get into it. I 'join' everytime but am kicked out and get a 5 minute penalty. Strange thing is, this doesn't affect all my toons, just my main.
    Seems to me their are many and muliple bugs in this new system.
    REMOVE THE NEW QUEUE ALTOGETHER, REVERT TO THE OLD SYSTEM, FIX THE NEW SYSTEM and then try again imo.
  • gryphonsklawgryphonsklaw Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    My Account | Billing | Customer Support

Ticket Reference # 160319-001178

Recently you requested personal assistance from our online support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it within the next 7 days. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update your question with additional information, please respond directly to this email or click here to view your ticket on our support site.

Response By Email (Zakarie) (03/21/2016 06:32 PM)

Hello,

Than you for the reply.

We are sorry to see you go but we hope that someday, you will be back to play Neverwinter.

Once again, thank you for your support!

Take care and have a nice one!

Regards,

Zakarie

Game Master

Perfect World Entertainment

Customer By CSS Email () (03/21/2016 06:00 PM)

Thank you for your getting back with me, actually my whole guild is moving over to Guild Wars 2, too many problems with Arc and its games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response By Email (Zakarie) (03/21/2016 05:53 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for the feedback.

We understand your frustration and apologize if this is still not working on your end.

We are sad to see you go; however, we thank you for your support.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Regards,

Zakarie

Game Master

Customer By CSS Email () (03/21/2016 05:15 PM)

Thats ok tried everything in the past seven days. Grouping, private, everything the queue system is still broken. Get absolutely no help from anyone there. I just deleted the game and removed arc from my computer. Ill give Blizzard my 200$ a month. Take care.

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 4:57 PM -0700, "Perfect World Entertainment" <customerservice@perfectworld.com> wrote:

Response By Email (Zakarie) (03/21/2016 04:57 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for the update.

We understand that you have a gameplay inquiry. Regarding your concern, you may try to leave your current group and and queue again or join a group and queue privately.

In addition, here are some resources that you have at your disposal:

Our Neverwinter forums:

Our Unofficial Neverwinter Wiki:

With that said, we recommend watching out for content updates or gameplay changes which will be posted in the NW PC Patch Notes below.

Here at Customer Service, we work with players who have gameplay problems such as being stuck in the terrain or harassed by another player.

Actual in-game strategies, NPC locations, item uses, etc.. are things that we leave up to the players to figure out themselves, so that they can enjoy the experience of discovery and become more capable players in the process.

If you are reporting a bug, please use the in-game bug report feature rather than Request GM Help.

Thank you for this feedback and we hope to see you in game soon!

Regards,

Zakarie

Game Master

Customer By CSS Email () (03/21/2016 12:45 PM)

The queue doesn't work, are you ever going to fix it or help the people who cant get into anything or should we just say <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> it and go to another game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Customer By CSS Web () (03/21/2016 12:39 PM)

Queue still broken are you ever going to fix it or should I go to another game.

Customer By CSS Web () (03/20/2016 03:05 PM)

I understand that you had problems with the queue system. The queue system should be back up as it was fixed yesterday. Please refer to

Nope still not working, my 2x RP weekend has been blown.

Customer By CSS Email () (03/20/2016 01:00 PM)

NOPE NOT AT ALL, IT DOESNT WORK. Maybe I should try a different language your queue system doesn't work.

Response By Email (Avriel) (03/20/2016 12:18 PM)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you had problems with the queue system. The queue system should be back up as it was fixed yesterday. Please refer to

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Avriel

Game Master

Customer By CSS Web () (03/19/2016 07:03 PM)

The queue system for me is totally screwed up. I can not join any groups, cant get into anything at all. I get dropped from everything since the new expansion. My group joins a queue and than it drops me, I join selected queues and nothing at all happens. This is sucking really bad

Not one single time did anyone try to help, say they are working on it or attempt to find a resolution or work around.
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    The best "workaround" for now is to only queue up as 3/5/10/25 player premade groups (private queues) That seems to work just fine.
    Hoping for improvements...
    Doesn't work, tried that with guild Sunday. Tosses me every time, don't get accept windows. Besides that is the whole purpose of the Queue is too find 3/5/10/25 player groups.
    adinosii said:

The best "workaround" for now is to only queue up as 3/5/10/25 player premade groups (private queues) That seems to work just fine.

Nope. Makes no difference.
  • timblozero2timblozero2 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I hope the game developers realize at this point how big of an impact this queue system failure has on endgame players. I used to be able to jump into an epic demo any time I wanted. Now it shows as locked out except for 5 minutes every hour during which time I cannot get into a run. Same with Tiamat. I used to do multiple runs of each every day and now I have not been able to do one since the maze engine went live. The changes in the queue system sounded great in the patch notes but in reality it has ended my desire to play since there seems to be no way to get into the content that I want to play.
    One week after maze engine the queue is still broken
  • boundaryriderboundaryrider Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Yep more than a week since the queue system was introduced and I am still locked out of EDEMO.
    When is this going to be fixed.? Just give us a date or at least come clean and tell what the devs are doing to fix it.
    The complete disregard for customer service is a disgrace.
    3/4 of guild cant queue, or access game content. We took a vote tonight and are moving over to Guild Wars 2. Anyone who gets sick of this is more than welcome to join us, we will help level your new toon. Go to Blackgate and pm me, GryphonKlaw.
  • darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    Yep more than a week since the queue system was introduced and I am still locked out of EDEMO.
    When is this going to be fixed.? Just give us a date or at least come clean and tell what the devs are doing to fix it.
    The complete disregard for customer service is a disgrace.

No <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. Everyone is locked out until the normal demo time. Either way intentional or not, that's the way it is. I've run several gold edemos just fine using private queue.​​
  • azdaar#9717 azdaar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I can not Que and get anything just kicks me everytime!
  • necroblasternecroblaster Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    so another day we're stucked ... idk if you realize how it's frustrating to enter the game just for professions tasks...
    Also early earnings of AD went from 300k to 20k... and its more than a week behind.
  • loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    When qued for skirmishes/dungeons, the ACCEPT pop-up screen dissappears in a split second.
    So i cant accept anything, cant run anything...

• fadriusfadrius Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    -The Accept / Decline popup no longer has a chance not to appear, resulting in the player's queue prompt timing out without the player even knowing it was there.

this is in the patch note of today... and i still got the same problem, i checked in-game, every one is saying that isnt fix...

im starting to think they troll us or they dont care....
  • sirrapprosirrappro Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    ^
  • loexwellloexwell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 40 Arc User
    ^ ^

Now the popup doesn't show up at all instead of a split second.
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Still can't queue solo. I select a skirmish. It shows waiting for queue for a few seconds then disappears and nothing happens after that. Button stays greyed out for a bit and then it lets me queue again for the same result..

Epic dungeon queues just get hung up and nothing ever happens. Only way i can get into a dungeon/skirmish is with a premade group on private queue.

Finally break 4100 IL on my toon and can't do anything with it.... Just lovely
  • medichickforummedichickforum Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5 Arc User
    Waited this maintenance/patch in hope i can queue again normally but nope, still does not work still i cant queue for anything.

[0:11] [System Notify] Queue Group joined queues.
    [0:11] [System Notify] Joined channel "Queue Group".
    [0:11] [System Notify] Queue Group has been matched.
    [0:11] [System Notify] Joined channel "Match".
    [0:12] [System Notify] You have joined the party.
    [0:12] [System Notify] Party loot mode has been set to Need Or Greed.
    [0:12] [System Notify] Party loot quality threshold has been set to Uncommon (green).
    [0:12] [System Notify] Joined channel "Party".
    [0:12] [System Notify] You declined the Queue Instance and have been removed from Queue Group.
    [0:12] [System Notify] "me" left the Queue Instance.
    [0:12] [System Notify] "me" left the Queue Group.
    [0:13] [System Notify] You have left the party.
    [0:13] [System Notify] Left channel "Party".
    [0:13] [System Notify] Left channel "Queue Group".
    [0:13] [System Notify] Left channel "Match".

Ofc i didnt declined anything cause there was nothing to accept or decline, makes no difference before or after the patch.

Please fix this ASAP not in the next maintenance preferably. A word from you that you know the problem, what seems to be the problem and a possible fix would be nice addition also even in this section of the forums.

Thank you in advance for your help.

• wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    still having issues with that both my and my gf's account cant get the join window to show up on her pc both accounts show it without problems on my pc. we tried force verify, all ui options scaling and so on, at the end i even copied the whole folder of neverwinter on her pc still she does not get the queue window where she should press accept (and shift +1) does nothing too.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
    I wonder if this is just incompetent developers or apathetic.