test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone got gladiator's guile to work?

candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
I just got the rare illuminated insignia from CN, finished the set bonus, and i coun't make it proc/work, tried from 0 to 100% stamina, not working, or do i need to do something?

Comments

• candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    No one?
  • flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    I have gladiators guile working and there was nothing other than having the insignias slotted. I suspect that the 15% movement bonus is just to small to notice without a careful attention to detail. Try running alongside a friend who doesn't have it to make sure you are running faster.
  • thestiathestia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    The +15% movement definitely works. The other part, numerically works. My stamina gain was 4900+ under 25%. The stamina gain isn't really noticeable however, due to the diminishing returns on stamina gain past 1k, and the caveat of it only lasting while you're under 25% stamina.
    Is it +15% to movement ratings? or 15% movement speed?
    if 15% movement ratings it's just useless. both insigias bonuses from that mount are. other is 10 or 20% companion damage bonus
  • flehstifferflehstiffer Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    It's speed, not rating
  • herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
    All the mount bonuses that proc show as a buff where all your buffs are...
  • flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    +15% speed is working and I got it on my gwf. I can feel it on my first seconds of sprint. It should help you in the fights need a lot running: Dragon flight, tiamat, edemo. The stamia bonus is too small due to harsh dimish return. it could be quite useful for particular classes, for example gf. I always feel my gf is too slow in dungeons.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

+15% speed is working and I got it on my gwf. I can feel it on my first seconds of sprint. It should help you in the fights need a lot running: Dragon flight, tiamat, edemo. The stamia bonus is too small due to harsh dimish return. it could be quite useful for particular classes, for example gf. I always feel my gf is too slow in dungeons.

I usually see GF's just use ITF so everyone can zip along to the next group of baddies. Very handy. I usually find the massive boost in movement speed problematic in combat, as I'm expecting to move at a specific speed and suddenly going way faster tends to ruin how I was trying to position myself. The other benefits are awesome, of course.
  • cambo1682cambo1682 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 164 Arc User
    I found the movement boost quite noticable on my CW. Wanderer's Fortune on the other hand seems to be hit and miss, sometimes I get refining stones en masse, other times I see the banner flash up while in combat but no stones.
    well it's not working for me, i've that most commun 2500 zen epic mount.
  • wretch200wretch200 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I use this on my GWF and sprint faster than people on 140% mounts :)
    Fate whispers to the Warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replies: "I feel no fear, for I am the storm."
  • jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    Got it on both my TR and my HR. Works.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    cambo1682 said:

I found the movement boost quite noticable on my CW.

My CW has this one, and I noticed the difference in run speed immediately. It's actually really nice for solo play in places where you can't mount up like quest lairs.

As for the stamina regen, haven't had much opportunity to see it in action, but I will trust that it does work within the limitations as @thestia says.

Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    just noticed, mine is working, just not easy to notice.