test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Just an observation

iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
Of the 7 currently available Foundries, the only active playing author is Zeb. *head desk* I'm going to go back and sulk in a corner...(Enjoy the extra plays and reviews Zeb!)
"I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5

Comments

• zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2016
    I didn't notice. I don't know what the criteria is for the Foundry republish upon each Module, I will inquire however. Just from the ones listed, it's clear they're all old Spotlight Foundry Projects. I know that I am a Silverstar (Silverstars were Alpha Foundry Testers. Moonstars were Beta Foundry Testers)and also have had one of my projects spotlit twice (the one available at the moment), once in early beta and then again as the first project to be spotlit on Live. Hopefully more projects will become available soon and the foundry re-opened for authoring. That will take a few days, or even a week or two, given past history from every new module before.
    Post edited by zebular on
  • josephskyrimjosephskyrim Member Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Hey... mine is there, and I'm still playing (erm grinding)! Go Arrowway Manor! :)

Just fyi I am only a Foundry Artifex, not a Silverstar or Moonstar. Been trying to get more of my quests featured but it just doesn't happen. :(
    Post edited by josephskyrim on
    If you can't stand on a chest, it is a mimic!
  • iandarkswordiandarksword Member Posts: 978 Arc User
    Yay! I'd hoped someone else was still around. Getting thin in the ranks around here.
    "I don't know, I'm making it up as I go..."
    Featured Foundry Quest: Whispers of an Ancient Evil [v3] - NW-DQ4WKW6ZG
    Foundry Quest: Harper Chronicles: Blacklake - NW-DCPA4W2Q5