test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Maze Engine Bugs & Issues

Comments

• unsean385unsean385 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    It cant be that that hard to unbound a disk HAMSTER all has happenened
  • promytheaspromytheas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 65 Arc User
    I've just completed a CN run BUT I was unfortunate enough to die at the same time as Orcus did, as a result I WAS SEND BACK TO THE START OF THE DUNGEON, where an invisible wall blocks your way back!!!. Therefore you cannot return to the boss room and collect your hard earned rewards and drops. Thank you ...
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I didn't read through all 7 pages...

Having issues with the campaign-made Frozen Treasures voucher.
    1) They show up with a Dark Gifts icon on the voucher.
    2) They don't appear in the Frozen Treasures on the Mimic screen.

@strumslinger
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • tigliontiglion Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    tiglion said:

I have been unable to login to game since patch.

I have done a Force Verify, logged in using Safe Mode, Re-installed game, restarted computer, and still can't get in.

When I first started, it would give me the Cryptic screen with the loading bar at the bottom, switch to the Neverwinter splash screen, then the screen would go black and nothing. Had to close game with Windows Task Manager.
    Trying in Safe Mode, I would get as far as the Character Select screen on about every 3rd try, but I couldn't select anything.
    If it didn't make it to Character Select screen, it would "Timeout during Login". Either way I had to close game from Windows Task Manager.
    Re-installing made my game not open in Full screen even when selected from Launcher, and had no other affect.

Now my game opens in a small window, and I have to maximize it, and I can't get to Character screen at all as it keeps timing out.

Just want to update this, after the recent patch this morning, still can't get on with my main computer. Running Win XP, have an NVidia graphics card (GE Force 8600), all my software is up to date, no problems with any of the other games I enjoy online, and I can get in game if I steal my wife's laptop which runs Win7 Pro (but only briefly since she steals it back right away). I've tried several of the command line add-ons people have suggested, but so far nothing seems to help. I have been able to get it to open in fullscreen again though. I'm hoping it isn't graphics becoming unsupported as I can't really afford a new card right now. When I get to the Character select screen, there is no animation on the screen (character doesn't move, the embers don't float in the air, no dragon in the background). If I wait long enough, the dragon silhouette in the background will show up in stages, but none of the buttons seem to work even after that. If I have my Windows Task Manager open, my Networking monitor tab shows 0% usage the entire time. Not sure what else to try at this point.
  • oysaroysar Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Unable to successfully que for anything. should be a reimbursement for the lost days from unable to que.
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Bugs with Auction House:

I frequently got massage:

[Error] Auction is closed.
    [Error] Unable to make this purchase. Please try again later.
    Even after refresh items are still on AH.

My mistake not a bug after all ;/

I have similar problem when I try to put items on AH. It happen from time to time:
    [Error]Unable to post items for sale, items are being returned to your inventory
    I do not know if that is some anti-bot script or just me, but it's very annoying.
    Post edited by izwor on
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    i canceld my prepatch auctions to be able to post new ones.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • jazzman#2455 jazzman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I had a stormraider horse in my stable. I was at the rewards claim agent where under promo's I had a stormraider horse listed as available. I was able to accept the second horse. The issue now is that it's stuck in my inventory. I can not add it to the stable as I already have one in there. I can not sell it, I can not discard it, and with it being bound to character, I can not give it to one of my other characters. What can I do?
  • jazzman#2455 jazzman Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Demon sled looks like the winter sled, not flames and smoke.
  • blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Nothing has been done about loading the game issues. For me personaly its slow and gets stuck all the time. It takes 10+ minutes just to enter the game, in worst cases even more than 30 minutes. A friend of mine cant play at all, when he logs in his screen is black.
    For me, character screen loading gets stuck, then it gets stuck when i load the map, it gets stuck when changing a map or instance and when entering dungeons. This is very annoying and time consuming.
    i would try a reinstall if possible, as mine is working fine so it may be clientbased (not your fault - bad update)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • bananitsabananitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    No pop up for domination either. Just getting a penalty that i left the queue that never popped.. Seems private queue for CN works. I think the problem is on public queues. Still would feel nice if we could pvp again -.- Some of us play the game just for that.
  • nawelennawelen Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    I´ve couldn't play since the maze engine was launched, same with the patches they followed (last pach 0.7b)
    its take too long to load the character selection screen , it's slow and gets stuck all the time, i cant make a new character because the game crash.
    And when i finally I am in the game i cant move the reticule with the mouse with any toon, only if I opened a window the mouse start to work ok (example: the profeccion, the inventary, the campaing).

I've re-installed the game, but nothing has change
  • autylautyl Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Every time i switch between the game and my browser after returning back to the game every time i have to do "brightness calibration screen" because the game shows darker then. Can you fix this please, thank you very much.

I just played a few hours in the module maze engine and it looks nice. Pity that a lot of people have problems with lag, rubberbanding, unable to move etc. Hopefully you find a solution for that also.
  • smbvmssmbvms Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    @strumslinger I have been on multiple CN runs both successful and not. On two of the unsuccessful runs we noticed a drop in damage being delivered to Orcus following the rifts by 100 times- i.e. if my encounter powers hit for 10,000 prior to the rifts it hit for 100 after them. This would then revert back to normal damage and then drop again. The run parties when this occured consisted of an OP(protect),2CW,GWF,DC and the other was OP(protect)OP(DEV),GWF,CW,HR. Both parties had Orcus at roughly 50% prior to the first rift appearing. Is there any information available as to why this is occuring as it makes Orcus virtually immune to all damage and the run a total waste when the party had more than enough dps to finish had Orcus not become immune.
  • enyo1989enyo1989 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User

I didn't read through all 7 pages...

Having issues with the campaign-made Frozen Treasures voucher.
    1) They show up with a Dark Gifts icon on the voucher.
    2) They don't appear in the Frozen Treasures on the Mimic screen.

@strumslinger

got the same problem here

+ edemo works only @ x:30
  • bareftmonkeybareftmonkey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User

It does not bug if you have previously equipped a mount. It bugs if you acquire a mount by any means after picking up the quest, but prior to speaking with Brendan Canter (Zen store or claim agent are the obvious offenders). The quest objective fulfills from adding any mount to your inventory, not specifically from using the requisition token. I am not sure if it would also bug if you picked up the quest while having a mount in your bag but without having equipped it.

This was already reported by me up-thread.

Sorry - I scanned for a similar problem before posting, but didn't read the entire thread.

For me it triggered when I equipped a mount that was already in my inventory while on the way to speak to Brendan. I did not add any mount to my inventory after accepting the quest, I already had a mount equipped from before accepting the quest, and no requisition token was involved. I suppose the simplest fix would be to have it that you need to speak to Brendan Canter in order to fulfill the "speak to Brendan Canter" objective and not allow the "equip a mount" objective to be completed until after the token has been received.
  • csaddict1csaddict1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Guess PvP crashes haven't been addressed yet? Any head way on this?
  • pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Encountered bug for Pirate's Skyhold, end boss (Cloud Giant Captor.)
    His uh.. lightning strike move (the one which lights up multiple red areas on the ground and tosses you) ended up tossing me out of the barrier which prevents you to leave. I was unable to get myself back in, /stuck failed me.
    I ended up having to use the /killme command to restart the encounter.
  • pskittenpskitten Member Posts: 49 Arc User

pskitten said:

I've noticed the catalog section (Foundry) is blank, nothing shows.

This is normal. All the quests will be republished over the coming days. It takes a while for it to all come back up.

Ahh, alright.
    Sorry for late reply, I don't check forums much lol
  • halbren#1478 halbren Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    10 attempts to get into public edemo failed. 1 attempt to get into private failed. People logged into the actual game spamming lfg with no success expressing dismay and frustration at the failed new system. Log in and try it yourself to confirm failure and please return to old system that actually worked until you get the new system fixed.

Problem: using daily triggers Artificer's Persuasion - a bonus that i do not have and should trigger by artefact use anyway.
    Further Info - I have Shepherd's devotion - which is a bonus that should trigger on daily
    and the wrongly artificer's Persuasion does not give stats in character sheet.

• yunusberkanyunusberkan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    not leave queues

• empalasempalas Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 802 Arc User
    Me thinks we needs an emergency server reboot STAT
  • stdeirdre#7506 stdeirdre Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please fix Blacklake Terror skirmish, cannot complete the quest "The Lurking in Blacklake" and receive the title of Hero of Blacklake for achievement "Blacklake District: Complete" (Complete "Blacklake District: Lairs" and Complete "Blacklake Terror" Skirmish).
    This skirmish is available only at levels 5-13, later get the achievement is impossible, so it is very important to me the problem fixed soon. Very much I ask you to pay attention to it.
  • wilderwein29wilderwein29 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The game keeps crashing when changing locations (not everytime I travel, but before the patch this didn't happen at all).
  • enyo1989enyo1989 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Strongbox of Gems/influence/surplus equipment/astral diamonds from the dragonflight event are bugged!

When u open a strongbox of gems/influence or surplus equipment with a strongbox key from zen shop u always get 5 voucher of astral diamonds instead of gems/influence/surplus equipment!

@strumslinger

• frobonatorfrobonator Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Bug: Insignia bonus "Shepherd's Devotion", incorrect text

• izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Two bugs to report:

First is about Auction House. I posted items on AH (lesser Bonding Runestones). It happend thursday/friday, while AH was all mess. Time for posting expired, nobody bought them and they are still posted on AH (there is note in "Expires in:" Expired). I cannot use "remove lot" and I did not received my items by mail. I doublecheck my mail, deleted some mails, to be sure there is place for items, It did not help.

Second is about queue system and PvP matches. It did not happend to me, but many of my friends reported and asked for help. When group of people joins Domination PvP, they got pop up window to accept queue. All accepted, but right after that they got kicked out of queue and got ban for leaving PvP, and cannot join queues for 6 days! That's insane... they cannot do any dungeons, nor skirmishes. Some of them (but not all) reported that ban/penalty for leaving a PvP match ended after several hours. This needs to be fixed ASAP!
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    BUG: insigna bonus Magistrate's Restraint, incorrect text. The value of the damage/heal is wrong and it's not 10% power.

BUG Edemo: gold is not always achieved, even if the 3 phases are completed sucessfully: someone says that it's Goristro again, but for sure I didn't get gold (opening the chest, I found 1 twisted icor only, instead of 2) . Morover the success bars are not displyed correctly (but a mouse-over shows the results).

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF