test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Mod 9] Soulbinder Temptation hybrid PVP/PVE build (DPS + healing + buff + debuff + CC)

1235»

Comments

• fizbadfizbad Member Posts: 202 Arc User

To improve DPS consider Blood Pact of Cania. That point on Energizing Curse is wasted, and the rotation should be Fiery Bolt/Warlock's Bargain, Soul Scorch and Dreadtheft. The latest two are so much important.

"That point in Energizing Curse" is there because it's a better choice than both Battle Wise and Shadow Fold. :D

• malabogpigfeedermalabogpigfeeder Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2016

Nope, if use the right rotation you should be on par or even above a Renegade.

Your set also is suboptimal, why not Lostmauth? Your artifacts are suboptimal too, Armor Penetration seems low (so high Defense so low Penetration?). Companions can boost DPS too, try the Tuergar, should be cheap. Ability Scores are ok.

Armour penetration is not completly fine, but is ok, mobs only require 40% ri, i have more, sehanine manages to get almost always 1 bonding runestone but i have 4 savages sloted 3 r9, 1 r10, when i upgrade i should see 1 or 2% global damage increase against bosses that actually require the 60% ri. My set is great, unbelievable, really, the lack of ap is hard to work without a flail snail but with a lathander dew and 2 overloads things work, problem is lathander dew price =/, the thing is lathander set in tiamat for example, i die runing to green dragon, cast IS, refresh my sf and save a load of people.....i cant really see anything better at least there, you may be right about companion, even that she protects a lot, is very slow stacking, and acts as melee, it's rare to see 3 stacks, so i already got legendary bonus from one companion, blink dog at uncomon would be usefull since i no longer have the puppet to grant me c.a. or are the attacks too slow?
    I would appreciate you to not read my signature, now that you did, dont do it again.

For what I know Penetration has no cap. You can test it by hitting dummies (without any resistance) with 50% or more Arm Pen.

One cheap companion that boost your damage is the Duergar, then you -need- the Lostmauth set if you want more DPS, but I don't know if it affects healing.

Take in mind that this path will grant you the least DPS. Still you are in a Striker range. Rotation is key... if you go full DoT against mobs you are doing it wrong. Focus on burst damage (except Dreadtheft). Lathander has very little sense, I can understand it for a DC or a GF but for an SW not really. Still better than nothing.

By having no cap, doesn't mean all of it is useful, RI and DR are deductible one to another and the max pve DR is 60%. Ill probably get BI cloak and valindra amulet and keep latahnder fot tiamat, lostmauth set is getting nerfed soon anyway.
    I would appreciate you to not read my signature, now that you did, dont do it again.
    edited February 2016

Who said is going to be nerfed? o:)

One of the devs spoke about that set in the most recent Q&A live-stream and that they would analize and probably nerf, many people in game mentioned the nerf already, i am expecting it to be nerfed, i was one of the people complaining both on Reddit and by support about it being far superior than the remaining sets for some classes.
    The correct nerf is simple, damage is dealt has it says, no buffs can not be added, this would help starters in dps and not mean much near endgame, im sick of 10 minutes rush runs in elol, if the gap between low il and higher was closed content could be fit more accuratly, making rewards more fair, about temptation, change companion and....double dps'ed a renegade ss with elol set in etos, i guess i played very bad before or the companion was the solution.