test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We are under attack!

Comments

• hroya#2189 hroya Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    It wont stop me from playing. It will only make me play this game less untill his stamina runs out and that it will eventually.
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Lost connection and now can't get back in

Very sad

And I just upgraded my Vorp to Max

Wanted to try it out
  • aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    The sad part is that, according to what I read on Reddit (who presumably got the information from this guy's Twitter feed), the whole issue is due to a protest over the tradebar store.
    If true, it takes a special kind of person to throw a tantrum over a video game, and then play the whole "if I can't have it my way, I'll ruin it for everyone" card.

If it's any consolation to people, DDoS is considered a federal crime in most countries and will result in imprisonment when (not if) he's caught.
  • thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    I'm not lagging at all once again, this is all I have to say about the ddos:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCtQmwJ1WAY
  • valcontar73valcontar73 Member Posts: 337 Arc User
    "They" probably don't have plans or "bandwith" to fix this issue this year.
    NWS-DLXTNXRF2 - Angeline von Stein
    NWS-DOVA9JIJV - The Lost Seneschal
    NW-DT3221YUY - The Wildcross Bride

Foundry Grand Master.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    He's been DDoSing since before the tradebar store but yes it certainly does take a special kind of person to throw a tantrum over a video game. Some people need to feel big by being small.
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    ja5t3f said:

I'm not saying it's fair, but the dude is shutting down the part of the game that has been here for years and loved by thousands of people because he can't get what he wants. This isn't a hill to die on. This isn't CIA secrets. It's a shame that someone with big skillz has a small mind (and probably something else undersized).

Very funny and very true since if you don't like whats going on in a video game all you have to do is stop playing. Show's you how old he is since he thinks he should get everything that everyone else has. Even if the tradebar thing isn't fair if you don't like it quit playing find a new game and let the people that do like it play.
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    all i wanted to do is trade my AD for zen while the price is plumeting so i can get VIP and BLAM,, this @&*%!. Price will prolly skyrocket now and won't be able to afford it :/
  • xxmantaraxxxxmantaraxx Member Posts: 362 Arc User

Even if the tradebar thing isn't fair if you don't like it quit playing find a new game and let the people that do like it play.

Is it official from cryptic that the removal of these items from the tbar store was intended or was it an oversight? Last I saw, on patch day, "it was being looked into."

Ara Atheanes GWF
    Traxus Atheanes GF
    Bastiel Atheanes DC
    Ellara Atheanes CW
    Keira Atheanes TR
    Sarasin Atheanes SW
    Jerkface McGee HR
    -MANTARA- OP

• throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Lets put the server issues on the plan of to do lists, right under foundry :smiley:
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User

Even if the tradebar thing isn't fair if you don't like it quit playing find a new game and let the people that do like it play.

Is it official from cryptic that the removal of these items from the tbar store was intended or was it an oversight? Last I saw, on patch day, "it was being looked into."
    Officially intended. There is a dev blog post for the xboxers explaining their rationale behind doing it.

I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    amazingly the servers are now running the best I've seen in ages lol xD
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

amazingly the servers are now running the best I've seen in ages lol xD

Since noone is playing this game anymore, severs have less trouble handling the demand.

I don't get why anyone would DDoS this game. The outcry would be much more severe with popular games.
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • flamehellflamehell Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    only way to do so would be to shatter his pc //craptop. and avoid iwd for now tis rubberbanding like crazy
  • mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    yay,, vip :D
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    And server down again.... great i hope 'investigating' does not mean checking all Playboy issues from 1985 in the backroom and they are actually doing something about it.

Edit: Oh noticed - the "Investigating" has been removed - guess they investigated, realized there is nothing wrong and moved on to playing Black Desert beta :)
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • erty445erty445 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same time 2 days in a row - with Tiamat under heavy attack but won't go down?!?!
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    Second pvp match today with ppl lagging out, this isnt helping you to keep your playerbase cryptic. Wake up!
  • ztexztex Member Posts: 3 New User
    > @wildfirede said:
    > And server down again.... great i hope 'investigating' does not mean checking all Playboy issues from 1985 in the backroom and they are actually doing something about it.
    >
    > Edit: Oh noticed - the "Investigating" has been removed - guess they investigated, realized there is nothing wrong and moved on to playing Black Desert beta :)

LMAO Seems totally legit or maybe it's Working as Intended :expressionless:
  • vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    Wow, this is hopeless ... every weekend
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • marhabumarhabu Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Looking at the bright side, meanwhile i am exploring new games that seem more stable and less hacked by pissed off kids with no life...
  • erty445erty445 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It's that Twitter "God" <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> again. He's really messing with users not the owners ffs