test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Shava's Guild of Mercenaries

samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
We are open to anyone who needs a place to call home. You can bank and check your mail. You not required to be active, but being active has its perks. I don't arm twist about adding to the Stronghold coffers. Anyone who wants a better stronghold can donate items level 60 and above or obtain quests in the stronghold. That is up to you. Personally I am saving AD for the Guild Bank to open. Anyone in the guild is allowed to invite so all you need do is contact a mercenary from the guild. There is a short list on the wiki here; Shava's Guild of Mercenaries.

Also I created a group on Facebook. I know you are thinking that is too public but we don't mind if you make a Fakebook account in your character's name. I can respect your right to privacy. Also we have only one rule; We are a guild that has no requirements, but to respect the guild and its members.

Enjoy the game.
Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain

Comments

• samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    This just in, we have a guild bank whoot! I am still messing around with it but whatever you put in is basically up for grabs by other members.
    Fame is a vapor, popularity an accident; the only earthly certainty is oblivion. ~ Mark Twain
  • sheerkharsheerkhar Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining. Is there a level requirement?
  • samerikersameriker Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Shava's Guild of Mercenaries

Recently Cryptic has made changes to the game communications. Some of these make no sense to me what-so-ever. I understand these are suppose to suppress the spam and bots in the game. Currently my guild and the members cannot do what we like to do. We recruit you as you come in the door. There is no membership rules, only that you respect the guild and its members. Let's address some points;

Contact
    In my signature there is Facebook, but some people are paranoid it is run by the NSA or CIA or KGB... I think they went out of business? My name is on the Facebook group, JA Blacker. Also in my signature is a wiki roster which I need to update badly. Drop my new VP's mail in the game Goro Thay@sandukutupu or Hitivitcus@blargskull would be best. I work often and barely have time some weekends to check my mail. I use to check my mail from work but the Gateway is no longer an option. I would give you my cell number but then you might give it to the CIA.

Requirements
    Virtually none at all. We don't go seeking players who are highly active, because I get on intermittently myself. Maybe if they want to pay us to play, then I could see some point to it. Some players we recruited (before all the restrictions) don't speak English but there are online translators. Some of our English speaking members are multilingual. I know Goro, sprechen wenig Deutsch. We don't age restrict because I have met 12 year-olds more mature than some 40 year-olds.
    Note: Please don't apply if you are a bot or a troll, we have to draw a line somewhere.

History
    This guild was created by me and a few friends living in Southern Michigan and Ontario, Canada. We welcome all, opened the doors, and allow all levels to experience guild life and its benefits. From day one, any member is free to invite their friends into the guild. When I can, I expand the guild by adding to the coffer, but no member is required or held to a quota. Early on Hitivitcus, Dymiral, and I built the guild up and purchased 2 guild bank slots. We now have an alliance with the "Nightmare Court". Having a good time is our purpose.

Activities
    Dymiral was having some odd contests and prizes. Unfortunately he is no longer with us. I am eager to see what kind of guild activities my two VP's can create. From the end of October, to the Spring, we will be much more active in game, for all of us, due to the climate.

Issues
    If you are being harassed by a member of our guild, I need to hear about it. I don't tolerate immature jerks in my guild. If you are operating a new account and have a restricted character, Cryptic has blocked you from using chat, say, emotes, guild, custom channels, and party chat. Also you cannot trade, use the banks, etc.. I cannot do anything about this and I really wish they would lighten up on the guild restrictions. About the only thing we can do is level you up and run you by the blockage, but you will need to request this action. So we can set up a time and date.

To remove restrictions from your account, it will take some time as you are required to complete any 3 of the following;

Recommended
    Chain: Return of the Crown
    Quests to complete: The Trail of the Crown and Cornering Karzov

Chain: The Tower District
    Quests to complete: Returning the Pain, Fists of the Warband, and Into the Cloak Tower

Chain: The Plague Tower
    Quests to complete: Troubled Times and The Plague Tower

Other Chains
    Blackdagger Ruins
    Neverdeath
    Helm's Hold