Install Arc

Change Item Appearance Cost Reduction

2»

Comments

• fey00fey00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm so happy!

Thank you :)
  • citymysticcitymystic Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Absolutely LOVE this change! It's REALLY about time. The previous costs were absurd to the nth degree!

But the fact that there isn't much variation in gear for transmuting is still a disappoint. even the "new" 61-70 gear just rehashed old models for 99% of the stuff. very sad.

and there's also this....
    regenerde said:

Ok... only after waiting so long for more "AD Changes", i was really hoping to see much more concrete improvements by now.

What about the AD costs for boons?
    What about the AD costs for upgrading companions?
    What about a reasonable AD path to upgrade the speed of a mount?
    ... and so on.

• lmk2lmk2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    Though I really enjoy the reduction costs of the transmutes, we really need a way to preserve the actual item. Chosing between a three million RP loss or an exclusive unique item like the Caturday's Cape or the Diabolical Cloak (SW Quest) is terrible.
  • vamperovampero Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    This a very good idea! It makes people feel like they can be unique! Glad to see you starting to balancing your prices so much more better lately. Once your pricing becomes more like GW2,I will play your game so much more.
  • ccominiccomini Member Posts: 1 New User
    AWWWWWWWWWESOOME news!! I`m relatively new to the game and LOVED that upgrade!!

Keep up the good work!!!
    ps.: cross-classes trasmutes as ppl have been saying, would be also nice too! lol ^^