test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Want to help us test on our Preview shard?

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Head here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/nw
Those are instructions on how to copy your character to Preview, which often gives you a hands-on approach to any new content before it's released to the public.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    I would love to but last time(pre mod 6) the devs removed a peice of gear from the game and borked my toon after I had leveled it to 70 forcing me to level it again to 70 only to be borked AGAIN so I said no I will not test on preview until I am not mad about it anymore
  • sezleziomsezleziom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User

Well, that's put me off from joining the Preview! thx 4 that :=}
  • rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    yes I would like to help test and be an alpha tester. didnt get an email this time.

Tab

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.
  • dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    grrouper said:

Why help test ? After i sent a ticket last time i was on preview the response was a slap in the face >There reply was that they do not deal with bug issues on test server . Wish i could remember the exact words but that is the jist of it .You guys just push stuff out the door and don't really care what problems there are . Or i am starting to think you guys bug some items just to get other to buy them up before you do repairs ( hence shadowclad )

Are you figuring this out now?They let broken mount system came online and people bought bunch of mounts.One of our guildies rejected the payment after the fix-patch and they banned her
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    grrouper said:

Why help test ? After i sent a ticket last time i was on preview the response was a slap in the face >There reply was that they do not deal with bug issues on test server . Wish i could remember the exact words but that is the jist of it .You guys just push stuff out the door and don't really care what problems there are . Or i am starting to think you guys bug some items just to get other to buy them up before you do repairs ( hence shadowclad )

You contacted customer service about a bug you found on preview? That's the only way you'd normally get a personal reply from using the Help menu.

If you submit a bug report, nobody replies to it, but it goes to the devs, not customer service (who do only deal with live stuff).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    Seeing whats in bug report section after todays patch (bugs reported on preview weeks b4 update, no fix to live version)...
    I wonder what's the point? Devs seem not to read/listen or do not care for what they release on live.

Releasing "Guild Alliances" without possible alliances for most of the guilds, GJ!
  • bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User
    What is the point of the test server other than to let players see how broken the game will be when it goes live?
  • wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Based on reactions to bug reports in the last patch it is also usefull to check how t.bar dyes look on your armor and test companions out before equipping them. For actual testing and reporting and getting some thing fixed BEFORE it hits live ... meeh.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • deathdawg#1568 deathdawg Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    I would test on the preview server but meh i do not like that when i went there was no marketplace. I mean why not let us preview the new to market at least?
  • krondhorkrondhor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    Seems the character copy page isn't working right now, I either get a bad gateway message or Please click 'Sign Up!' below to gain access to the Public Test Server message, while I am already logged in.
    GRAVITY X GAME
  • adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    It is getting harder to feel motivated to test things on Preview when the developers do not even bother to respond to concerns raised by numerous players - not even a "It's WAI". I am specifically referring to the silence regarding comments about the quality (or lack of it) of the loot from the latest, hardest dungeons.
    Hoping for improvements...
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    I witnessed 2 drops of those marks til now, 2 out of 40 chances.
    According to the immense costs to go from 13 to 14 , and only taking 20 enchants to 14, I need to run that dung about 1200 times.
    No clue who does calculations at Cryptic, I guess noone :)
  • lipidedlipided Member Posts: 1 New User
    There was an error with the passage of the quests for the opening of this campaign. During the mission in the River District, I accidentally left the map. After that, neither the mission nor the campaign is no longer available. Campaign is disabled.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    can you drop the quest and redo it
  • jandemannjandemann Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    I'd love to help, but why bother.....you all don't listen to the community anyhoo….did preview this round because of the professions to help the guildies….turns out it really didn't matter....
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Fool me once, shame on you.
    Fool me for 15 mods, shame on me?
    case in point....last post prior to mine was Dec 2017....nearly a year *shrugs*
    Angry Inch lvl 70 OP and his NOT SO merry band of other Angry Campfire Hero toons
    Starks Alliance
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    You'll notice that feedback has been ignored for years and yet people are still surprised to see most of their feedback ignored. This is business as usual.
    yepyep....should probably close this thread methinks ;)
    Starks Alliance
  • orionv#0519 orionv Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'd love to, but know what I'd love more? Having all the quests that reward 3 quartz be fixed. It's been 2 weeks, it should've been fixed 2 hours after it was found. The future of this game can go to hell until the quests preventing us from GETTING to the future of the game are fixed.
  • heimdal#3771 heimdal Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Fix the bugs present before making new for yourself. FBI bug on a regular basis,powers dont work or work incorrectly etc
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    I would love to test for you. I have been playing since BETA and do all content with all classes.
  • seninlendario#6414 seninlendario Member Posts: 7 Arc User

I can not copy the character for preview, please provide this error "There was a problem completing your character request,
    If possible, help me resolve thanks.
  • alansweetalansweet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 47 Arc User
    Absolutely no reason to provide you with feed back on defects in found in preview. You won't fix them.