test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So, when will we see the "BUFFS" for this class this year?

gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
edited January 2016 in The Nine Hells
I'm really wondering if I should just quit the game as a whole and come back in a year, since we have heard "NOTHING" about the status of this class getting a buff. At some point within game, it was rumored that the first 2 weeks of December changes would be seen and still nothing, we got a response of "they are working on it" yet, I'm still getting hit for 167k by one GUARDIAN FIGHTER's ability (wish we could do this) by Guardian fighters through Shadowslip, 152k by Rogues, desperately trying to get my Shards up to survive 90% of the classes in this game's hits (Another garbage Warlock defensive dynamic by the way).

I really wish the communication was better than what it is inside and outsiide of game on this, as I know this won't be answered and will die a horrible death underneath the other Scourge Warlock, plea for help threads.

Just putting it out there as I find my self loathing to do PvP with the Scourge Warlock since mod 6 and I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired of this class.
I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos

Answers

• schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Strumslingers warlock is level 5, he did serious testing on the class and its assessment is: "All good"

Following threads in the PVP area and confirmed by all those GF from Black turtle Gaming and other PVP guilds....., trolling TR´s, undieing OP´s (and other classes that never have to face those problems), there is no GF that oneshots or dishes 150k+crits.
    Nor there are any high recovery TR builds that spam SE all 10 seconds, no...
    L2P ist the advice from those selfdeclared PVP heros with their cookie cutter builds.
    ..... happy dieing in 2016 :)

In case you want to do PVP with a warlock the average recommandation is: chose SB fury, get lolset, get BIS, get axbeak, get lionsmane set (not possible atm), get T feytouched+negation (bronzewood also works nice), buff HP as far as possible
    get SH-Arp boon at rank 10, PVP guilds probabaly are at that point, >90% of guilds are not , so there will be no fair contest for ages--> thats the biggest fail of mod 7 , those who are maxed get this 8k arp or Defece or LS on top of it making PVP obsolete for everyone who is not organized in a big PVP-guild
    farm weapon set in drowned area
    take boorowed time for selfheal
    abuse coward ring, or take the ambush one+ anything like the one that provides 1150 DR or power
    take offhand feat that provides 0,5% deflect per spark about -->15% Deflect
    take the right boons like endless consumption, and sharandar boon , the one above feythistle that gives you 10% stamina infight
    buff lifesteal with:
    30 sparks + 2,4% from class mechanic
    soul reaping + 2,9%
    hopestealer + 1,7% vs vengefull curse--> procs lesser curse even not using ACC so better spark gain
    vampire sparks + 1,5% LS
    dark revelry 20% power >2000 power added most cases

did I forget something?

go in PVP and use WB+HG +DT (situational KF or HS or WS) and be an average performing class even against lower geared classes, get onerotated by some classes GF TR GWF CW to name them...
    Some do good and know how to prevent death with warlock, but the secret about it is -->go premade or stay very mobile (avoid some classes) or quit...I fear
    Post edited by schietindebux on
  • candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    As a side note, Axebeak cost 4m, T enchants 4+ and full r12, 5m+, now get it on game, you may do pvp on mod 40, or pay 3~4 k dollars and have it today.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    Yeah, I have all that, I'm BIS PvP Warlock and a lot of PvPers know I'm the first to kill or at least try in PvP. I mean I been trying not to run the cookie cutter build as Fury, for PvP but I tell you it's hard and I haven't been using Stamina drains since people are actually reporting their use as a exploit and getting people banned in PvP.

I have 150k hitpoints buffed with tier one foods (no pots or flasks) and do really good damage, but man in compariosn to the other classes I play, TR, GF and GWF when I swap my enchants, I'm getting like 22 kills a game with 1-2 deaths and this is sickening. I have higher burst as a tanking class than I do a striker (Anyone else see something wrong with this?).

I don't understand, why is it so hard for them to code this class as it is suppose to be from level 10-70, hell if they don't know how to make a Warlock, they could at least play WOW and see how they do theirs.

This class plays more like a Shadow preist with none of the defenses and that is really a shame since it could be much more.

I just want a confirmation on the class as getting fixed, since you have to be BIS to even have a chance at higher level PvP.

I just want to know if it will be within this year that we see the SW changes, is all.

Thanks, Kymos.
    I may not be considered by most the BEST PVP Warlock on the server but, I am the most HATED amongst them.

-Kymos
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    gomok72 said:

I'm really wondering if I should just quit the game as a whole and come back in a year, since we have heard "NOTHING" about the status of this class getting a buff. At some point within game, it was rumored that the first 2 weeks of December changes would be seen and still nothing, we got a response of "they are working on it" yet, I'm still getting hit for 167k by one GUARDIAN FIGHTER's ability (wish we could do this) by Guardian fighters through Shadowslip, 152k by Rogues, desperately trying to get my Shards up to survive 90% of the classes in this game's hits (Another garbage Warlock defensive dynamic by the way).

I really wish the communication was better than what it is inside and outsiide of game on this, as I know this won't be answered and will die a horrible death underneath the other Scourge Warlock, plea for help threads.

Just putting it out there as I find my self loathing to do PvP with the Scourge Warlock since mod 6 and I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired of this class.

Devs having fun by troling SW class, so I don't think they will cut this fun stuff soon. So Sw will get buffs probably in mod 28 or 48. (sorry for sarcasm)
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
    edited January 2016
    I am 3k, and got all that c.rap too but only 113k Hp
    using T negation, bronzewood, axebeak (lucky out of lockbox...4k arp silly)
    I tried PVP as templock in mod4/5, fury in mod 5/6, damnation in mod 6/7 and now back fury mod 8
    I took all the postet above and I also took all defence , deflect , HP out of boons i could get atm
    Its better than damnation, even better than temptation i guess (actaully did not try in mod 8)
    But experiencede player with builds like SE spamming TR´s and conquerer-GF as so GWF with typical setup have too easy game by that
    you are right the class needs a mechanic to evade burst, that was allways the problem about it....dodge is needed i guess that would help
    a squishy class with no burst vs a tanking class that deal tons of damage with one encounter sounds silly and unbalanced since warlock has nothing to deal with such 150k+crit like most classes have
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User

Strumslingers warlock is level 5, he did serious testing on the class and its assessment is: "All good"

I seriously doubt he did much testing if he concludes the class is fine. Encounters are fine? Temptation is fine? Damage that excludes bugged mechanics. Why should you have to try hard when all a stupid GWF has to do is mash left/right mouse button.
    ghoulz66 said:

I seriously doubt he did much testing if he concludes the class is fine. Encounters are fine? Temptation is fine? Damage that excludes bugged mechanics. Why should you have to try hard when all a stupid GWF has to do is mash left/right mouse button.
    thats was ironically ment
    but his warlock was at that level short time ago beginning of mod 8, thats what someone confirmed having strumslingers warlock in his guild, despite telling us month ago he will take a look into it and level a Lock
    no offence, sure they are busy and are lacking in manpower to get things done.
    so we will not get anything like a rework for sure and no fixes etc. except some "small fixes" and some promises to let us go on running the class
    In case there is noone ingame on the devs side to test and experience things ingame there can´t be any serious improvement, right?
  • damoc#3687 damoc Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    The main proplem With our damages is not realy the average amount of it, it is its intensity. Look at DT for example: the overall dammage is fine it just takes forever and some for it to deliver. Just halving its duration and adjusting the tics so the total damage is the same would be nice (you don't change the CD) so in essence same damage dealt but dealt quicker.
    You could try and have other increases in intensity: For example creeping death could deal the same 60% bonus damage over 4 seconds instead of 8, minor curse could deal its damage in 2 tics the first when the curse is applied, the second when the curse is removed or if it wears of and give it a 6-8 seconds lifesan. With these kind of changes one does not necessarily ups the total damage the SW can bring, but it speeds up its delivery, something greatly needed to resharpen the dull edge of our pact blades
    Dunno how DT is fine. A CW or GWF can dish out way more damage over the course of DT's duration.
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    A huge part of the problem is the cast times for the majority of our strongest powers. Tyrannical Threat being the biggest offender. Not only is it far too long it sometimes glitches out (on xbox) and doesn't cast if not holding button for just the right amount of time. Not to mention that during this very vulnerable stage, for a very squishy character, if you go down and even if you immediately soulforged your biggest curse goes away! Losing action points, cast time, a death, and damage. By the time a warlock runs into a mob casts warlocks curse, tyrannical threat, and maybe warlocks Bargain to start the actual damage portion of the rotation a single gwf will have the mob almost gone, even in t2s with a decently geared one the mob vanishes before our damage is felt. This is even worse when playing with a single comparably geared gwf and if geared better or more than one then the warlock should just take a nap until the boss to then have a chance to maybe do some damage.

The cast time is an even bigger problem in PVP. Can't even curse targets before permastunned or rooted or just flat out annihilated. Done by the majority of classes, much much less geared and even worse that same class that renders us useless in PVE does the same in PVP being able to get off multiple attacks, with what feels like stronger control and immune abilities.

I agree with Damoc that increasing our burst abilities at least would be great (although our cooldowns are ridiculous), but a bigger issue is the cast times leaving us vulnerable and in reality adding even more time to our cooldowns. It is a start at least to the problem and combats multiple balance issues for warlocks in both pve and pvp.

Or alternatively, just allow my puppet to crit, not that I enjoy being my puppets companion, but if my puppet could crit I wouldn't care about cast times because my damage would be irrelevant and I then I could spend more time dodging and evading, increasing my survivability which is what should have been the intention of the puppet anyway. Just saying. Either way, do something so my BIS character feels like a BIS character.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
    Was messing with fury again. It just reminds me how much I HATE the mechanics of creeping death. DT and HG consume curse so no creeping death. The stupid capstone forces you to slot bargain just to use it. Again, this just cripples the SW's AoE power, less the DEVs expect every SW is chain gunning TT in every fight. I hate using that annoying daily.
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    I'm really tired of this game and sw balancing issues. Just gotta play about 2 of months to get to BIS then i can finally take a well deserved brake from this game.
  • gomok72gomok72 Member Posts: 616 Arc User

I'm really tired of this game and sw balancing issues. Just gotta play about 2 of months to get to BIS then i can finally take a well deserved brake from this game.

That's what I have decided to do, I'll do my dailies in HE, but I am done with PvP and PvE in this game. I just picked up WOW and trying out ESO with some other friends that quit this game to. I'll wait until they fix this class and then come back to check it out, I think this the better decision.

I mean nothing is communicated at all by anyone in this game and frankly, I refuse to spend another penny on a game keeps feeding it's player base "old and new" garbage and lies about things getting better within the game. I appreciate everyone's answers put forth on here but still it was not answered by those that actually can make the fixes come true.

On a plus though, I can now focus on paying off my Paypal, lol.

-Kymos
  • taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    I invoke my characters, do professions and winter event. After event ends just invoke and professions. I can't deal the idea of moving to another mmo and now i'm playing battlefield... PVP is fun again :D
  • fernuufernuu Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    ghoulz66 said:

Was messing with fury again. It just reminds me how much I HATE the mechanics of creeping death. DT and HG consume curse so no creeping death. The stupid capstone forces you to slot bargain just to use it. Again, this just cripples the SW's AoE power, less the DEVs expect every SW is chain gunning TT in every fight. I hate using that annoying daily.

WC->HG->WC and it procs CD

And really, hitting that TAB isn't hard - you can curse while moving and you don't have to wait for full animation, it curses anyway even if you cancel it with encounter.
    https://youtube.com/c/FernuStormborn

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Somewhat agree etelgrin, but there are essential class mechanics that need to be addressed. This is not an entirely I need more dps cry session. Total Dps is fine if not comparing to gwf, but cast times and survivability mechanics compared to all classes is more complex than your crank up the volume analogy. I include control, defense, and healing all together when I say survivability btw. All classes should have rounded performance based on their functions/utility in all aspects of the game and deserve a viable role in any group activity. Not that we are entirely one trick ponies, but everyone that doesn't run a warlock that says they are perfectly fine and even OP are likely basing it on performance in a longer boss fight with ads and if the warlock is well protected by bubble or DC or gf.

@etelgrin more importantly my real response to you is, it sucks to ask to nerf anyone else. Much more tactful to ask for personal buff and hope the devs tune the dials right.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
    edited January 2016
    @ghoulz66 exactly what I allways experience myself, capstone is HAMSTER
    and WC...maybe it applies but the effect s so HAMSTER , on top some laggy moment like in SH PVP and you just don´t get anything running what comes near a "rotation", unhandy in every aspect.

@taitinhakkaaja @gomok72 I too will head that way in short if there will not happen a 180 degree turn, already updated and load down some stuff

@etelgrin agreed, cryptic is soo slow in everything... it´s allways like reacting with a delay of >>>1 year, so there never will be anything like balance in this game being that sssllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :)
    they will adjust GWF (in case they wake up), thats what´s gonna happen, as so we will get some smal adjustments. Rework? never ever....
    I follow this forum for > 1 year continously and there were tons of threads about fixes and improvenments , also on preview section, lots of these ppl left and none of these threads got any kind of great attention from devs side except some small feedbacks like "we are aware blabla"
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

This discussion is like going into rock concert, when the bassist is barely heard he has to increase volume, when you cant hear second guitarist solo, he has to increase volume, when you can't exactly hear what vocals are singing, guy from consolete has to increase his volume, this is should be exactly the opposite because if everyone keep on increasing the volume at some point regardless of intentions not much can be heard unless you listen from toilet room. Same is happening here, Scourge Warlock is ok, it's just the other classes needs to tone down, instead of constantly increasing this or that. Otherwise this game will never meet equal footing because "they will always keep on increasing the volume" if you know what I mean.

Scourge Warlock is not ok, whatever happens to the other classes. Some feats are not worth even having on the screen, may as well delete them from the feat trees and save screen pixels - but more than that, an entire Feat Tree was ruined in Mod 6, despite the devs saying it would be treated as a special case.

A feat tree that was based on LS - which wasn't adjusted when they nuked LS - yeah, what could possibly go wrong there?

OK? - not.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
    fernuu said:

ghoulz66 said:

WC->HG->WC and it procs CD

And really, hitting that TAB isn't hard - you can curse while moving and you don't have to wait for full animation, it curses anyway even if you cancel it with encounter.
    Oh that's so nice. Limited to one power....

It's not about using the damn TAB it's about it STAYING UP! A single good encounter that doesn't consume curse, so wtf do I do with the rest?

Well, I've written earlier my whole rotation in some other topic. I can keep it up with WC on all the time without WB. WB is great in PvP but there are better damage dealing skills to use in PvE. Not saying that WB is weak - I just like to deal max what I can get.

Mod 10:
    [Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Killing Flames deals 16636893 (1009292) Fire Damage to Ethraniev Marrowslake.

Mod 9:
    [Combat (Self)] Your Murderous Flames deals 376274433 (18876929) Fire Damage to Red Tiamat Head.
    edited January 2016
    fernuu said:

Well, I've written earlier my whole rotation in some other topic. I can keep it up with WC on all the time without WB. WB is great in PvP but there are better damage dealing skills to use in PvE. Not saying that WB is weak - I just like to deal max what I can get.

WC-WB+HG+DT --> PVP
    WC-HG-WC+SS (consume)+? --> PVE
    DT kills creeping death instantly , so killing flame or HS+at wills?
    I also think the capstone is not very handy but a pain in the a.. being forced pedantically to apply that silly DOT again and again, and missing once no capstone will proc at all
    you lose so much time without that WC-WB combination, every SS you have to tab
    tab HG tab -AW-AW-AW-SS-tab-SS-Tab-SS-tab SS-Tab-KF-tab-tabbbbbbbbbla hate it ;)
    that´s why I wrote that often damnation-fun, fury-anoying most time
    its "C.raptic" style imo
    edited January 2016
    I rather lose time (0.1s) to recurse target than lose those spark generation from HG (KF as 3rd with morderous flames - why I use it? Check Daigotsu's topic last page). I know it's not perfect, but really after those thousands of runs I just don't notice I hit TAB :D
    Not necrotic, insane burst damage. Sometimes (when no GF/GWF) I use it in PvP too - great finishing move.

Mod 10:

Mod 9:
    edited January 2016
    fernuu said:

I rather lose time (0.1s) to recurse target than lose those spark generation from HG (KF as 3rd with morderous flames - why I use it? Check Daigotsu's topic last page). I know it's not perfect, but really after those thousands of runs I just don't notice I hit TAB :D
    Not necrotic, insane burst damage. Sometimes (when no GF/GWF) I use it in PvP too - great finishing move.

i stick with dark revlery instead, its a nice buff+speed
    is there anything compareable like this fury capstone in any other class-tree that is so unhandy btw., can´t imagine it
    etelgrin said:

Oh and sorry for the double post but I have to say one more thing for all of us, frustrated Scourge Warlocks,

I have to confess that I never used it in PvP but I'm going to take it as my last resource, as I haven't queued for Dom in a while now, focusing on doing Influence on multiple toons and all these gifts sharing with 18 toons + kept me really occupied,

What I'm going to do is equip ring of cowardice and ring of ambush when I have time to drop +4 ones and go on with them as an act of desperacy, normally I went with ring of rising precision +4 and ring of brutality +4 that I switched with ring of vision when needed, but I'm going to go full HAMSTER mode now for the sake of selfbuffing myself and giving myself unhealthy buggy advantage. I'm sorry in advance, I didn't wanted to lower down to such methods, the game made me do it.

I don´t have or use the cowardring, I more or less quit lots of games when everyone runs them, it´s just killing PVP
    etelgrin said:

lyaise said:

etelgrin said:

This discussion is like going into rock concert, when the bassist is barely heard he has to increase volume, when you cant hear second guitarist solo, he has to increase volume, when you can't exactly hear what vocals are singing, guy from consolete has to increase his volume, this is should be exactly the opposite because if everyone keep on increasing the volume at some point regardless of intentions not much can be heard unless you listen from toilet room. Same is happening here, Scourge Warlock is ok, it's just the other classes needs to tone down, instead of constantly increasing this or that. Otherwise this game will never meet equal footing because "they will always keep on increasing the volume" if you know what I mean.

Scourge Warlock is not ok, whatever happens to the other classes. Some feats are not worth even having on the screen, may as well delete them from the feat trees and save screen pixels - but more than that, an entire Feat Tree was ruined in Mod 6, despite the devs saying it would be treated as a special case.

A feat tree that was based on LS - which wasn't adjusted when they nuked LS - yeah, what could possibly go wrong there?

OK? - not.
    See, this is exactly how guys in rock concert miss the entire concept. True is that however many features benefit too little to be even considered but I'd rather see all toned down than inflated again up higher as we can see this led to nowhere.
    I honestly have no idea what you are saying here.
    - Is it that you think the Temptation feat tree is ok now?
    - Or that there aren't useless feats that no one uses and may as well not be there?
    - Or that you don't like rock concerts.

"Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    edited January 2016
    I think we have to adpat to the situation, too many classes needs a fix, so many thing are useless
    only solution is to play a class that is in a better shape, like CW
    atm I run fury, I can´t see the class underperforming compared to others in PVE , maxed GWF with bondings rank 12 will allways triple my damage, or more, running edemo
    I can´t say what a warlock would do at BIS by having a pure PVE setup (I don´t) but content is doable with less.
    temptation? never dared to test it since mod 5, it sure is useless in the sum
    damnation and fury work more or less having very small options to run your build efficiently

in case some want to do PVP and need a hint, that´s what I experienced as best result by running:
    1. fury, con/char focussed
    2. dark revelry--> 15 points temptation
    3. lolset+axebeak+m. wheel (by far the best choice because you can either heal up or get a big damageboost) + negation+fey-->most used , I run bronzewood, cheap and very good, vorp or plaguefire was not benefitial, never tested terror, also an option i guess (roots+lowers power)
    4. defence SH boon+ defencering+4 (+1150DR), so up to >8k defence is nice , more would be nicer , Lifesteal did not give me the same benefit at much higher rank, because the burts you hav to tank just finish you too often
    5. all boons defensive more or less, HP, deflect, regen, endless sonsumption etc
    6. encounter WB+HG+DT, borrowed time with offhand feat+ shadowalk
    7. next step should be twisted weapon, i guess
    heard of temptation locks, but they can´t kill stuff, damnation is no real option having that silly onhit puppet, tried for month
    I am not high end, but I can contest.... in case you do not get these matches with a immortal DC+cowardring and a 4k GF that twohits you all time

I think we have to adpat to the situation, too many classes needs a fix, so many thing are useless
    only solution is to play a class that is in a better shape, like CW
    atm I run fury, I can´t see the class underperforming compared to others in PVE , maxed GWF with bondings rank 12 will allways triple my damage, or more, running edemo
    I can´t say what a warlock would do at BIS by having a pure PVE setup (I don´t) but content is doable with less.
    temptation? never dared to test it since mod 5, it sure is useless in the sum
    damnation and fury work more or less having very small options to run your build efficiently

in case some want to do PVP and need a hint, that´s what I experienced as best result by running:
    1. fury, con/char focussed
    2. dark revelry--> 15 points temptation
    3. lolset+axebeak+m. wheel (by far the best choice because you can either heal up or get a big damageboost) + negation+fey-->most used , I run bronzewood, cheap and very good, vorp or plaguefire was not benefitial, never tested terror, also an option i guess (roots+lowers power)
    4. defence SH boon+ defencering+4 (+1150DR), so up to >8k defence is nice , more would be nicer , Lifesteal did not give me the same benefit at much higher rank, because the burts you hav to tank just finish you too often
    5. all boons defensive more or less, HP, deflect, regen, endless sonsumption etc
    6. encounter WB+HG+DT, borrowed time with offhand feat+ shadowalk
    7. next step should be twisted weapon, i guess
    heard of temptation locks, but they can´t kill stuff, damnation is no real option having that silly onhit puppet, tried for month
    I am not high end, but I can contest.... in case you do not get these matches with a immortal DC+cowardring and a 4k GF that twohits you all time

Hi
    "only solution is to play a class that is in a better shape, like CW
    atm I run fury, I can´t see the class underperforming compared to others in PVE , maxed GWF with bondings rank 12 will allways triple my damage, or more, running edemo"

Sadly, this appears to be the way of things.
    The problem then being that if players go to a class in better shape, we'll all end playing just one or two classes.
    That may in fact be what is happening, due to the lack of action with class support, as people run out of patience - not unjustly after waiting many months (years?) for something to be actually done.

So players either park the class, or get fed up and park the game. Neither of these is a good way forward. Even the former option, due to the length of time/cost associated with getting a class from start up to end level or thereabouts.

When it would be so much easier, you would think, for the development team to spend a little time with class support.

If they are low on manpower, then it comes down to the basics of the squeaky wheel gets the most oil - or in other words, he who shouts loudest gets the most attention.

But this is a spiraling defeat for the SW - people stop playing the class - so there are less voices shouting for the class.