test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Scourge Warlock PvP

fert000fert000 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
I want to ask what stats should be concentrated on for PvP, and also what weapon enchant should you go for? I'm a decent PvP scourge, but can't make up my mind with what exactly I should go with. I play on Xbox, but if things change for the Scourge in Mod 8, could you help me with that also, thanks

Comments

• candinho2candinho2 Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    1st,if you doesn't want to trow your xbox in the wall i suggest you to change class;
    2nd, prepare to be pay to win model, buy perfect/+ vorpal or feytouched, T negation, full R10+, max artifacts, and be sure to reach 10k+ armor penetration, 45%+ crtical chance
    3rd, Join a pay to win guild
    4th, if you have any doubt, read the 2nd; if you don't have money read the last 2 words from 1st advice.
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    fert000 said:

I want to ask what stats should be concentrated on for PvP, and also what weapon enchant should you go for? I'm a decent PvP scourge, but can't make up my mind with what exactly I should go with. I play on Xbox, but if things change for the Scourge in Mod 8, could you help me with that also, thanks

Well, as candinho2 has already pointed out you're starting from a bad place.
    If you don't want to end up pulling all the keys off your keyboard, kicking the cat (or dog, or goldfish), and trying to punch your monitor into the house next door, then play another class. Go for OP - never was a class abbreviation more apt.

SW in pvp is like taking a bicycle to a demolition derby - nothing good will come from it. Best place for an SW at the moment is invoking land.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............
  • windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    I love how SW even in PvE goes down on two hits with 100k hp even though my CW friend with 80k can stay more then 5 hits ( and yep I got more defense)
    *paper now, paper forever*
  • ftrydaftryda Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    Listen to candin, even at 3700il you will hate your life in PVP, especially if you go against any pvp focused players. Even if they are much much lower geared... play at off hours and try to avoid the pvp focused players. Best bet honestly is to queue alone and hope to end up with LGPG, Denial, Asylum, and many other great pvp guild players on your team instead of against them.
    4000 iL Scourge Warlock
    Well Endowed (Xbox)
  • fert000fert000 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Yea I'm in denial, I've swapped to a GWF since I made this post, SW gets royally screwed next mod, as if it hasn't been screwed enough already
  • galaxyrabbit#6339 galaxyrabbit Member Posts: 2 New User
    Please i beg you neverwinter add Dueling in the open world!! i need to practice my pvp skills!
  • minaminkaminaminka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    Best build for pvp sw is soulbinder and fury feat, but it's effective if you have 3,5-4k il...

Please i beg you neverwinter add Dueling in the open world!! i need to practice my pvp skills!

Go to icewind dale...