test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mounts - suggestion

orkuniuorkuniu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
Maybe I'm wrong, but ... :)

Nowadays only 2 mounts (for few 3) are viable. Axebreak and Snail, because of bonus.
Less rich players are using standard 110 mounts of different type or some giveaway/free/event ones.

What, if change of visuals of mount could be possible? Like standard change of visuals. In my opinion it's boring to see Axe everetywhere, there are many nice looking other mounts.

No mention, that increasing of speed up to 140 would be awesome for existing ones, or adding some bonus. But I know it won't happen, cause of reduced ratio of openned lockboxes. So let's stay at changing visuals.

Opinion?

Comments

• darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    You can't transmute to an item unless you have that item in your inventory, so you'd still need to pay 8 million for the Tenser's Disk to use it for transmutation.

The OP is saying let people transmute the 140% mounts to tigers, or gelatinous cubes, or Tenser's Disks -- whatever mounts they have purchased -- so they can have the speed/bonus of the special mounts, without having to have the visuals of those few mounts.
  • orkuniuorkuniu Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Exactly mr @darkstarcrash
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    Again I would ask for an upgrade kit which can be bought with Zen to give a 140speed Mount fighting ability.

That said can you buy a Armored Ax beak?

Urlord
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    The transmutes are just a way cheaper skin, conferring none of the real one's powers.

You can't transmute to an item unless you have that item in your inventory, so you'd still need to pay 8 million for the Tenser's Disk to use it for transmutation.

The OP is saying let people transmute the 140% mounts to tigers, or gelatinous cubes, or Tenser's Disks -- whatever mounts they have purchased -- so they can have the speed/bonus of the special mounts, without having to have the visuals of those few mounts.

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    I am sick to death of looking at snails. Ooh, we wanted to make really unique mounts. Ooh, we wanted to add more variety. Either filthy lies or another demonstration of total naivety about player behavior.

As if they weren't creating a bandwagon of mounts that are BiS and all the other mounts that are... not, and therefore people who are BiS cannot use anything but the extremely limited pool of mounts that provide the best bonuses.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zwergenschubserzwergenschubser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    i suggest a legendary training book for older mounts with 140% speed and a random bonus stat. i think active fighting powers are not necessary needed.
    [Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    [Mitteilung] an [Brienne von Tarth]: ja genau der bin ich
    [Systemmeldung] Brienne von Tarth ignoriert Sie.
    [Mitteilung] an [mich selbst]: pvp ist schon geil
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited December 2015
    I had the transmutation in mind and was wanting make a post on but it's there already, good. I had another idea too, if they won't let you transmute, it'd be cool to be able to unlock bonuses with Cubes as in our weapons. That way you can get the looks you want without loosing out on the BiS bonuses. Also we need the +140 training manuals too.
    FrozenFire