test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

cryptic really down.

muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
hi i install game SDD ? i login chance resulotion crash game 10 times i cant enter game what happenad cryptics really down this weekend why :(...

Comments

• muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    Client verification is doing but the result is still the same
  • zwergenschubserzwergenschubser Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    try to start the game in savemode (launcher options) and change the resolution back.
    [Mitteilung] Von [Brienne von Tarth]: ach du bist der klugscheißer aus dem forum, wird ja immer schöner xD
    [Mitteilung] an [Brienne von Tarth]: ja genau der bin ich
    [Systemmeldung] Brienne von Tarth ignoriert Sie.
    [Mitteilung] an [mich selbst]: pvp ist schon geil

try to start the game in savemode (launcher options) and change the resolution back.

million times i chance it save mode , and restard pc finally i can login game stupid crash.

It might work, but I doubt it. Invalid call errors are usually application problems. The only local issue I can think of may occur if the OP has his GPU overlocked, in which case it's not Cryptic's problem. If safe mode fails, and assuming the OP hasn't overclocked his GPU, I suggest the OP posts this in the technical support section with a full DXDIAG readout so it can be debugged.
    ??????? what overclocked ??????????? huh