test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Game changes wish list

soullesslordssoullesslords Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
OK this is a list of things that I would like to see added to the game or minor changes that would make playing the game better.

These are in no particular order and feel free to add your own remember these are changes/requests to make the game play better not another bring back dungeons or fix bugs or Nerf this or that lets try and make a list of cool things we wished we had to make playing the game better.

1. I would like to be able to reorder my character list, over the years I have made different characters and some I don't really play that much any more but I don't want to delete them as I someday will turn my attention back to them, so I would like to be able to reorder the ones I play the most at the top of the list, a simple drag and drop would work.

2. Personal and shared bank slots I have maxed out my shared bank slot and have purchased a ton of personal slots it would be nice to have an auto sort button like the bags of holding have.

3. Guild bank slots, we have maxed out our guild bank and would like to be able to purchase more slots. We would like to be able to as a guild add astral diamonds to help purchase the new bank slots as a collective. As it is now the guild banks are way to small, I would venture to guess what a guild with over 100 players are doing, our guild tries to reward our members buy having a to be sold section, and we sell as a collective to buy mounts, companions and other items for members of our guild when needed and having more room would help.

4. VIP, I think this is a good thing I'm maxed out at 12 but I would like to see some things added.
1. A potions vendor is greatly needed when I'm out with my guild in a dungeon a potion vendor is more useful than a profession vendor.
2. Make the scrolls account bound we purchased them let us have them on our account.
3. I would like to be able to teleport to the garden in protectors, while the moonstone mask is cool and all I really don't go there much.
4. I had more for this one but it slips my mind at the moment.

6. Guild refinement feeding the beast. I put valuable things in my personal bank slot to keep from HAMSTER up and adding it to the guild coffers. More than once I have put a high priced item in the coffers that should have not been put in because everything shows up to feed the beast, I would like to only be able to put things in that are in my bags only or have away to undo it while I'm feeding the beast but once I leave then its gone and that would be fine with me.

This is my wish list I hope that others can add to it and we can make the game play better for everyone.

Comments

• Options
    kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    2. Personal and shared bank slots I have maxed out my shared bank slot and have purchased a ton of personal slots it would be nice to have an auto sort button like the bags of holding have.

That really can't be hard to implement.

Those little things are really needed.
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    re. 2): A higher - buyable - limit for shared bank slots. Like 96 max. To bundle / stack all them exotic Refinement Particles and still have some space to shuffle gear between chars...
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    my personal/and global wishlist are

1. new inventory tabs for pets, mounds, and new "voucher" tab, and "Transmute" for appearance tab inventory.
    2. alchemy vault in bank system for potions/craftings
    3. new tab for "protected" inventory shielded from feeding to mimic, often we made mistakes, and Arc has no return policy which is sux big time.
    4. slightly increase drop rate on Companion upgrade tokens, many players are DAMN SICK of XP scrolls/books that we dont need and rarely sells in Auction.
    5. revive the retired seals for new dungeon makeovers.
    6. better qualities of leaderships.
    7. dungeon kits upgrades, want Tier 2 kits only for epic dungeons.
    8. remove "Bounded" armor pieces, some armors we looted are WRONG CLASS and it is offending and insulted to players who want to get a complete set for the "looks" as "tailor-made" fashion themes, these armors are so outdated, make them as "appearance" items.
    9. Reduce the numbers of legion devils in Taimat temple, and once the clerics has reach 100% and it SHOULD banish surrounding devils from the area until reset timer starts, how many times when the heads are up, and we were held back by devils unable to sprint to the heads while the clock is ticking away, many players started to curse devs for not listening for months, also reduce thier levels from elite 73 lvl to normal non-heroic 70 lvl. Devs, how hard is that?
    10. new "random" CTA event rank 6/rank7 event enchant gems from leaderships/or part of newer random mixed prize for lockboxes.
    11. Increase odd for Black Ice Iron Guantlets. it is nearly non-existance for many players, and only seen on auction house, and way way way over-priced.
    12. BRING BACK leadership packages, or revise professions with whole new choice of package, maybe ideal for new Ardent tokens concept.
    13. add more new items for ardents/celestrial, these are outdated and very limited choices.
    14. at last, Linu's Favor are nearly impossible or too long to get 50-100 favors for boons, they need overhaul as SOON as Possible!, reimburst for those who completed at great cost, they should get something back to make up thier investments. i dont give a damn what others think, the word of wisdom would be "Just Do It!". i would also like to see them included in Celestral/Ardent for Linu's Favor as well, it would speed up progressions.

too much too big wishlist?

edit for additional statement.

add Chester as new companion pet, use for multiple purposes, feed items as XP, or click "donate" vouchers/items for stronghold while you are away, and also work like looter while fighting, when dungeon or adventuring are done, allow a time to review what Chester pick up the loots on ground, and select unwanted items to feed and pick up items from chester to your personal packbags if you need to save it. i hope that we can send Chester to pit traps to pick up and we can resummon, LOL!