test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Warhorse

captainfry420xcaptainfry420x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
I would like to see a new legendary mount that actually is a horse. Maybe a Champion's Warhorse, a Regent's Charger, or a Heavy Adventurer's Horse. On par with the other new stat-giving mounts, perhaps it could give 4000 Power, or 16,000 hit points.

I expect I would not be alone in this, and that such a steed would be in high demand.

Comments

• lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User

Well, I'm still waiting for the day that the devs release this mount.
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • captainfry420xcaptainfry420x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    Indeed, that is a beauty! I even recognize my own mount, the Medium Adventurer's Horse, in the background.

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
    (A Mare After Midnight)
  • santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    Currently the closest is the Black Ice Warhorse. I've never seen many of them in-game. I know they're rare, but I see Tenser's disk much more often.
  • captainfry420xcaptainfry420x Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    I would take it even if it had Defense or Regeneration.

Please, do not give it Defense or Regeneration.
  • eshkull#7182 eshkull Member Posts: 71 Arc User

Currently the closest is the Black Ice Warhorse. I've never seen many of them in-game. I know they're rare, but I see Tenser's disk much more often.

Omg finally someone who agrees with me!
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User

The Legendary Pack from the current lockbox will let you choose between a number of legendary mounts (and a few non-mount things), including the black ice warhorse and the floating disk. If the proportion of disks have gone up it's simply because people like the style of it more.