test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Start location when entering public maps

rakannittinrakannittin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
My quest involves a number of transitions between private and NW maps, but I've noticed that each time I go back to Protectors Enclave, it starts me off at the Hall of Justice, whereas I want it to leave the character elsewhere on the map so that it looks like they've just come out the door they went in. Is this possible?
Post edited by rakannittin on

Comments

• fellithfellith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I too am having this problem. I am currently searching the forums for a solution.
  • ishvarinaishvarina Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I went back through the last ten pages or so, didn't find anything.
  • fellithfellith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Currently the only thing I can think of is to you use a copy of the first map and a portal to link the two maps together and pass it off as fast travel. =(
  • nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you mean in the Foundry? In the Foundry testing you will always end up at the Hall of Justice. But in live you will end up properly where you transitioned, as you are expecting.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
    edited May 2013
    Well that just saved me a lot of time trying to remake custom maps. =)
  • ishvarinaishvarina Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nezroy123 wrote: »
    Do you mean in the Foundry? In the Foundry testing you will always end up at the Hall of Justice. But in live you will end up properly where you transitioned, as you are expecting.

Ah, that's handy.
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Are you using any public maps other than enclave? How the heck do you do that? I've been searching forums trying to find that info.