test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Builds

msaprilmsapril Member Posts: 6 Arc User
I've been away from Neverwinter for a long time now. Did the whole lvl 70 grind then after that got bored especially since they removed most dungeons (still confused why they havent fixed that since they knew it was a mistake).

I have most classes to lvl 70 and was happy with them for the most part but playing them again some feel different. Warlock especially feels useless.

So my question is, are there any good up-to-date build guilds out there? I used mmominds in the past but seems like they forgot about NW just like I did. It's mostly old stuff now.

Comments

• suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    Seems the MMOminds people were the brighter kids, those bright enough to jump ship earlier...

/sarcasm

Class forums for sure.

It currently mostly boils down to one feat tree being superior to the others in each class. CW => Rene. GWF => Lazalia's. Paladin => Protection BubblAdin. HR => Trapper. Ofc there's always others, fortunately people still experiment...

...also, many good bulds focus on Crit as main stat. Among other reasons due to the Lostmouse ArtiGear set, which gives you another heavy damage helping on each crit hit...