test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Death Slaad companions

2»

Comments

• two30two30 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,168 Arc User

These companions should be added now and claimed under the Promo tab at the RCA. These all should be available account wide now.

Worked for me! Viva adorable arachnids!

Thank you for your work resolving this issue.
    Neverwinter Tools for evaluating boons, mounts, dyes, etc.
  • mersenneprimemersenneprime Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    Just for the sake of my paranoia, can I assume that people who didn't qualify for the promotion aren't collecting the other companions?

In the game, I'm @Knickknacks.
  • yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User

Just for the sake of my paranoia, can I assume that people who didn't qualify for the promotion aren't collecting the other companions?

The companions were granted directly to athe group of players that participated, so no one who didn't participate should receive them. Hopefully that answers you question!

Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
  • mersenneprimemersenneprime Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I was able to claim the companions on more than one character. No reason to think I won't be able to claim on all of them. So this can be put to rest.

Although I wasn't able to do so on my "main" until I put the unbound companions in the shared bank. Just in case anyone else has the unbound companions hanging around and wonders why they can't claim the bound one to learn.

In the game, I'm @Knickknacks.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    Bumping them all up a level would have been a nice "hey, we know we screwed up and it took way to long to get things done, here is a little extra". The unbound companions I guess will have to suffice.
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    The unbound companions that people were able to sell for millions of extra AD...yeah, that will suffice :smile:

Obviously, not happy about having to wait so long for the account-bound versions, but I'm not going to act like I didn't make out like a bandit selling those extra Slaads on the AH.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • cjh1983cjh1983 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 229 Arc User
    As one who piled on with the complaints, thanks for finally making this right.
  • cptwbangcptwbang Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Agreed, Thank you for rectifying this issue.
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    cptwbang said:

Agreed, Thank you for rectifying this issue.

no thanks from me after so much time and such poor handling of the issue. keeping an eye on forums to see when your "spell proof" excuse will come up again.