test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Twisted Ichor not dropping. P2 in Epic Demo Bugged. POM not always counting tears/kills

andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
edited November 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
So people finally have access to epic demogorgon, and they are all reporting NO twisted ichor in the chests or coming in by any other means.
Sigh.
Reported both with silver and gold wins.

Adding: As per thread may be related to "bronze level check" text at the end even if you have silver or gold

Adding: P2 in Epic demo is bugged, if everyone skips the cutscene goristo will not spawn

Adding: POM is clearly bugged on the tears- even with BIS parties sometimes P1 fails, and then you have an extra minute in P2.... either tears or kills are not counting correctly in P1. I somewhat suspect it might be due to moving away too soon after opening tears?

Adding: Not sure if this is a bug but in Throne Phase where you have to get thoons to break gates it seems *really* hard to get gold- seems like it's not counting something right there.
Post edited by andorrabell on

Comments

• arran#4326 arran Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by arran#4326 on
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    We've had peeps that unlocked it in the last 24-36 hours, multiple runs, with the Greater keys in their inventory. Gold and Silver runs. Nothing at all.

@strumslinger / @yetweallfalldown - Can this be bought up as a bug? No one is able to start the twisted weapons :confounded:
  • sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Ive just unlocked it today...3 runs no twisted ichor either
  • tamsirlidiantamsirlidian Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    Can confirm that as well
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I guess you guys got to him too fast. He hasn't had enough time to build up his special juice.
  • blamecharlesblamecharles Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    SH Weapons = NO
    Twisted Weapons = NO
    Elemental Weapons = I am not wasting my time.
    Can we go back to crafting gear ie. Fallen Dragon/Fomorian style. Don't see what was wrong with that method, or just let them get upgraded from what we have, you know since you have the cubes of augmentation, let them be augmented into a different class of artifact. stop trying to reinvent the wheel.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited November 2015

SH Weapons = NO
    Twisted Weapons = NO
    Elemental Weapons = I am not wasting my time.
    Can we go back to crafting gear ie. Fallen Dragon/Fomorian style. Don't see what was wrong with that method, or just let them get upgraded from what we have, you know since you have the cubes of augmentation, let them be augmented into a different class of artifact. stop trying to reinvent the wheel.

Reinventing the wheel is fun though, and profitable. Not to mention, why bother creating a nice variety of weapons, when you can just create 1 for each class and call it a day.

On topic, this is not surprising. Wouldn't shock me if they put it at like a percent chance to make it more "replayable".
  • kemi1984kemi1984 Member Posts: 849 Arc User
    edited November 2015

On topic, this is not surprising. Wouldn't shock me if they put it at like a percent chance to make it more "replayable".

This is so true! but so nasty....but so true! but...
    Nancy - Dragonborn, SM Guardian Fighter
    A proud member of "mythical horde of DPS GFs"

1). Is SW more dps or tank based?
    2). Yes. I am panzer!
    3). Get ACT if you want to celebrate your epeen.
    4). Horniness will not stand between me and what I believe - "MM"
  • tassedethe13tassedethe13 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    Someone got the Demonic orb by running epic demogorgon
  • lukejones77lukejones77 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 282 Arc User
    In a sad, twisted way, this is heartening for me.

It looked like rewards were competitive, and I assumed that I was getting nothing because I accepted the Thau CW line (you know, the published DPS line for CWs). Although I'm CW BIS, I'm hopelessly outclassed by the 2 anointed DPS classes to the point that competitive rewards probably make the class non-viable.

Class balance is very broken, but it hasn't mattered enough to me to find some other game to play, whilst we grind competitively for our guilds in SH. This module might change that.
    I really hope the ridiculous imbalances get fixed before the consequences penalize certain classes/builds to the point that even their main line progression paths (the reason to play) become untenable.
  • dumdragondumdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 24 Arc User
    Has anyone received Twisted Ichor from Demo? I unlocked earlier and while I want to see the epic version i'd rather not waste my keys.
  • elveluxinelveluxin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    I have wasted an epic demogorgon key expecting to get 2 Twisted Ichor.

Disappointment intensifies...
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    elveluxin said:

I have wasted an epic demogorgon key expecting to get 2 Twisted Ichor.

Disappointment intensifies...

No, bug is another thing, u saw no ichor in chest and still took loot? u know who is here to blame? U.

And i have run so far 8 eDG, got no twisted ichor.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

edited November 2015
    What do you mean with "Bug is another thing"?

Well, I don´t khow why i ask... i don´t expect constructive answer from you. The key says it gives you Twisted Ichor, some things in this game go directly to your inventory, like Motes for the elemental weapons. I supposed it would be something like that.

But in your oppinion is my fault not seeing a bug before it happens. Good. Thanks for the input.

• rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    I ran my first Epic Demogorgon, got a silver overall, should've been a Twisted Ichor waiting for me in the chest but there was none to be had. :(

Epic is not worth doing at all until they fix this.
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    i guess is rare to get that item and they forgot to put the word rare. LF confirm.
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    elveluxin said:

What do you mean with "Bug is another thing"?

Well, I don´t khow why i ask... i don´t expect constructive answer from you. The key says it gives you Twisted Ichor, some things in this game go directly to your inventory, like Motes for the elemental weapons. I supposed it would be something like that.

But in your oppinion is my fault not seeing a bug before it happens. Good. Thanks for the input.

I think what he is trying to say in his own special way is, if the Ichor wasn't in the chest, then you shouldn't have taken the rewards in the chest and saved the key. I haven't run it yet so i don't know if this is a peek-able chest or not (peek and if you don't want the rewards, don't take it).

if it takes a key to just runt he place, then thats a different story. i don't think it does though.....does it?
    Well, perhaps not everyone is 24 hours a day in this game and khow everything. If I enter the game, see that i can queue for demogorgon, do it and suffer a bug i don´t khow about then I get dissappointed.

If you think it´s my fault for something like don´t using my eyes or my brain correctly, please feel free to ignore me in the future.

Don´t waste your superior brain or bug-detecting sight on me, a mere mortal.

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    Definitely a bug. It might have to do with people being at the Ichor cap, or it might not be dropping at all. If anyone has a definitive answer there, please report it. Otherwise, it's unlikely anything will be fixed until next week. It's a long holiday weekend in the US, so don't expect a Dev response on the issue until Monday.

Until that time, please feel free to vent your frustration, but please do so without resulting to personal attacks or insults.

Thanks.

"Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Definitely a bug. It might have to do with people being at the Ichor cap, or it might not be dropping at all. If anyone has a definitive answer there, please report it. Otherwise, it's unlikely anything will be fixed until next week. It's a long holiday weekend in the US, so don't expect a Dev response on the issue until Monday.

Until that time, please feel free to vent your frustration, but please do so without resulting to personal attacks or insults.

Thanks.

Cant be the cap, bc I had not reached the cap and still did get no twisted ichor, so the bug is somewhere else.

Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User

Thanks.

Ichor are campain stuff .

Twisted Ichor are the currency req for Twisted Weapon and offhand .

Two different thing i dont know what y talking about .
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • aratecharatech Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User

Thanks.

Ichor are campain stuff .

Twisted Ichor are the currency req for Twisted Weapon and offhand .

Two different thing i dont know what y talking about .
    There's also the fact that if you look at the log, it'll say something to the effect of "checking for key" and then "bronze level check". I.E. It's not registering the right reward. Your cap has nothing to do with it. Someone ticked the wrong box when coding, so to speak
    aratech said:

There's also the fact that if you look at the log, it'll say something to the effect of "checking for key" and then "bronze level check". I.E. It's not registering the right reward. Your cap has nothing to do with it. Someone ticked the wrong box when coding, so to speak

Ahhhh, didn't even notice this - good spot.

Strum - when you awaken from your Turkey coma, can you make sure this point gets raised? :smiley:
  • aidek0aidek0 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    To my knowledge and I have done over 50 eDemo's by now, the 'reward' you get right after killing Demogorgon is correct. You can get legendary rings and you can get your Twisted MH/OH as a reward.
    However for the chest, as soon as you finish Demogorgon it says: Bronze reward completed, Check if have you have a greater demonic key. This 'check' is for the chest.

My assumption, is that it does NOT recognizes the 2nd and 3rd phase to be a succes. In the reward screen the 2nd and 3rd phase it shows up as 'in progress' instead of actually bronze/silver/gold.
    The chest then opens up if you have the key, but the reward inside the chest is just "bronze" since you might have succeeded all, only the 1st phase is counted for the chest reward.
    Another assumption, is that the 2nd phase is bugged, also since sometimes Goristro runs away if you enter too soon, that the 3rd phase never starts to work since phase 2 is still in progress. I would start looking at Goristro and why the progress bar doesnt fill/start, as a fix for the chest only giving bronze rewards. (No twisted ichor if you have a bronze reward)
  • demiourgos987demiourgos987 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Today I did Prophecy of Madness, and i had 4 greater demonic keys in my bag, and 4 lesser ones in the bank. After accepting the loot from the chest, i noticed the greater key was not spent, went to the bank, and saw 3 lesser ones in there. I don't know if anyone else noticed, or mentioned this, but maybe that is what's up with Epic Demogorgon as well, it somehow counts as if you are using the lesser key, therefore not giving the twisted ichor?

Edit
    Same thing in normal demogorgon, used up the lesser key from the bank...
    Still haven't tried the epic one.
    Maybe someone without the lesser keys, anywhere, can post if they are getting the twisted ichor?
    Post edited by demiourgos987 on
  • strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
    I'm back from my food coma! I'll bring this up to the devs right away.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
    Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
    Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

• bigredbrentbigredbrent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 155 Arc User

I'm back from my food coma! I'll bring this up to the devs right away.

Hallelujah!!! :D
    Thanks Strum! Hope my tags in all those forum posts didn't send you batty.
  • anolia123anolia123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 95 Arc User
    I can confirm it as well, and thanks @strumslinger for getting this up to the attention of the devs

In another thread, there is a nice screenshot, the second and third phase are not counting.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/12755982

Might be as simple as getting these two phases to count.

Would be nice if this could be fixed asap, as it is realy killing the fun of the module.

Thanks
    Estelle Sagenweber, Vier Elemente, german guild

"ZAP!", "BAM!", "KA-POW!"
    - Batman