test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is Aura of Wisdom needed in pvp?

vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
Considering I am justice speced and Vengeance aura resets my CD's like all the time is it really needed? Flash of light keeps my party's CD's pretty much going good. So should I switch to Radiance to give my team more burst? To run Rad/Veng

Comments

• dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    i run courage and vengeance all the time on my dev pali. i run wisdom on my tankadin so the folks with real dps can fire encounters faster. pvp is a team sport after all.

parses of courage show 20% damage for the party. hard to beat that.
  • vladious1977vladious1977 Member Posts: 244 Arc User
    dufisto said:

i run courage and vengeance all the time on my dev pali. i run wisdom on my tankadin so the folks with real dps can fire encounters faster. pvp is a team sport after all.

parses of courage show 20% damage for the party. hard to beat that.

So courage might be better to run then. My concern is I got a slow heavy hitter and might need that wisdom as a crutch. lvl 65 right now and try to have a constant upkeep of binding. CW - SW - TW not much of a problem. As they have smaller hits that causes Vengeance to proc my echo and rest my cd's. Yet a GF or GWF which one or the other is in every match I need wisdom as they do not have the bleeds in most cases and rely on heavy hitting abilities to finish you. Perhaps I should just try running courage and see if I notice much of a difference.
  • dufistodufisto Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    wisdom is a good thing to run. both for yourself and your team. but only trial and error will tell you what works for your playstyle.

also with the arti sheild power its got ap regen for the group, or courages shield power with 25% control resist for the group
    dufisto said:

wisdom is a good thing to run. both for yourself and your team. but only trial and error will tell you what works for your playstyle.

also with the arti sheild power its got ap regen for the group, or courages shield power with 25% control resist for the group

Difficult decisions. While the control resist works well against CW's batting the team back and forth the AP regen makes dailies come faster. Still does not put us on par with haste dc's. Partied with one and had a daily every second.
    Thanks dufisto. Tried courage and did not miss Wisdom at all. Not to mention Frenemies just dropping like flies. Still no problem with recharge speed and can still keep up Binding Oath 100 percent.