test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skirmish - Throne of the Dwarven Gods not completing for Cleric in Stronghold

imathilimathil Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 92 Arc User
Completed entire quest story line except for Demogorgan
1. Received quest for skirmish from Cleric in Stronghold
2. Completed Skirmish - TotDG successfully at Silver level
3. Returned to Cleric in Stronghold, Journal still shows Quest as active not completed,
4. Check with other party members, all have similar issue.

Doesn't look like when you complete the skirmish it gets flagged as completed in the Quest Journal so you can't turn it in as completed to the Cleric. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• rhylannarhylanna Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes, the same thing happened to my party today. Completed successfully and received the end reward, but the quest journal and stronghold cleric seem to think it wasn't completed.
  • barbaraburnsbarbaraburns Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 34 Arc User
    This happened to me today too - I went with strangers not friends and did not realize it had not completed until I tried to turn it in.
    Hope you have a great day!
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Agreed, this is a bug and not a one-time glitch. Ran ToD right after being
    requested by Cleric and tried to turn it in immediately after.

Does not recognize completion of ToD skirmish.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • bryannw1#8109 bryannw1 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Is this fixed already? I am still not able to complete the quest even thought i done the skirmish lots of times.
  • grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    Same thing for my GF, played it, no completion, played it again still no completion.
  • valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
  • zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I was similarly unable to complete the quest, until suddenly the cleric let me turn it in. Possibly because, as with valwryn, I just did some other cleric quest and completing that update the flags for the throne.
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yeah, I've done this repeatedly, but never shows as completed, can't turn it in.
    edited December 2015

Yeah, I've done this repeatedly, but never shows as completed, can't turn it in.

@moradinallfather
    Twice now I've completed it by finishing eLoL. Try doing that one.
  • tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    same here finally just abandoned it
  • anolia123anolia123 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 95 Arc User
    same here
    Estelle Sagenweber, Vier Elemente, german guild

"ZAP!", "BAM!", "KA-POW!"
    - Batman
    This most recent time I got the throne quest I never even did the throne. Then I did an eLoL and the quest completed (along with the normal elol quest). So, yeah, the solution is that the quest name is a red herring. Just do eLoL, instead.

I'm guessing someone did a copy-paste on code with the intent to adjust for what it's actually supposed to do and then forgot about it.
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

This most recent time I got the throne quest I never even did the throne. Then I did an eLoL and the quest completed (along with the normal elol quest). So, yeah, the solution is that the quest name is a red herring. Just do eLoL, instead.

I'm guessing someone did a copy-paste on code with the intent to adjust for what it's actually supposed to do and then forgot about it.

Should be an easy fix, if this is the case. Unfortunately, i didn't see this in the list of fixes going in today.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    Throne is definitely not flagged correctly. You never get the AD for running your first or second skirmish from TDG either.
  • obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
    Have seen that running SoT or eLoL will give you credit for Dwarven Throne...
    much prefer that they fix it, instead.

Also, yeah, the missing AD.
    Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I saw someone said they were now getting proper AD for it, at least. Can't personally confirm.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • cl1mh4224rdcl1mh4224rd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited December 2015

I saw someone said they were now getting proper AD for it, at least. Can't personally confirm.

I can. I did a run yesterday (Dec. 8) and got around 3k RAD for it.
  • aranea#9227 aranea Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2015
    Got the right amount of AD and stuff, but the Cleric won't even acknowledge I have the quest, much less let me turn it in.
    It's still in my Journal, but not on his list, nor does he have the grey ?, just the regular !