test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.55.20151105a.5

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
edited November 2015 in Patch Notes (PC)
Check out our patch notes for our maintenance on 11/24: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9668083

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
  • metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    The transfer button isn't working properly. It will only put stuff in the first bag and profession items as well when there is space in the inventory. Applies to both the preview server as well as live.
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User

Feeling a little neglected here on PC. XBOX is getting 2X RP, AD, XP, Enchants, and a Zen Sale. Where is our Thanksgiving Feast? lol

Something special is coming for PC....but we are not suppose to talk about it. In other words - this conversation did not happen.

twitch.tv/kaligold
  • ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    Nothing about old bugs and stupid ideas as those rings. thorned fixed? buahahah
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    Wow no excited replies about them addressing Prism???

I hope this means no more crazy 1FPS 20,000ms lag heroics.....
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Because people already talked about that in the preview thread and apparently it doesn't completely fix it.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    urabask said:

Because people already talked about that in the preview thread and apparently it doesn't completely fix it.
    Of course it doesn't. But hopefully it's a step in the right direction.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • rock9000rock9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 67 Arc User

urabask said:

Of course it doesn't. But hopefully it's a step in the right direction.
    i don't think so, they just shutted off some triggers
  • tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
    damn.... i had to hope they finally fixed something that was a REAL issue ...
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    i report him bug not fixed return dungeon issue and any problem tuern and dread ring lag.
  • estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    It is so sad that a lot of us hope that with every set of patch notes we read our dreams come true and the deves have kept their word. We keep getting told that the old dungeons are coming back but every patch nothing. I guess putting out bugged new content so they can get more of our hard earn money is more important than keeping their promises. You can only run the same thing over and over before washing the dishes is more entertaining. With the old dungeons at least we had variety or has the deves forgotten that a lot of us do not PVP.
  • soulbearer1soulbearer1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 54 Arc User
    Good job staying on top of current dungeon glitches with the re-spawning of the two in CC. This is an improvement and it hasn't gone unnoticed and I for one appreciated you staying on top of things.
    Forgotten Realms Forever!
    Thank you, Ed. :D
  • freshourfreshour Member Posts: 623 Arc User
    I really really really hope they address the new rings in further patches for pvp... I give zero F***'s what they do for PVE. But in PVP... stealth rings/reveal rings are so dumb.
  • tywin83tywin83 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    User Interface
    Gear Preview

Players may now preview gear that cannot be equipped by their class.
    Instead of giving us stuff like this why don`t u fix the hr vs elven battle it`s been going like that 2 mods???? weapon preview like do ppl literraly give a damn ........ about this?????? instead of implementing tons of new useless things fix the old ones make this game work properlly don`t add stuff without fixing or don`t add broken stuff.......
  • moradinallfathermoradinallfather Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    I'm glad to see ANY Fixes at all, but could we please raise the priority of opening some of the old dungeons back up? The guild stuff and PVP doesn't cut it for me, I'm a 95% solo player and the 5% is simply because you are FORCING it on me.
  • lotesklotesk Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Thank you for what has been done. It is appreciated. We may complain, and want more things fixed, but we are glad for what we have gotten. So kudos to you.
  • bozzomalditobozzomaldito Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 17 Arc User
    only one video describes the feeling of having completed the path
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-0hmmX96QvY

• rowin4010rowin4010 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Elemental Artifact Weapon quests now all gain progress when multiple are accepted at a time.

Dunno about anyone else, but what I was hoping for here was an increase in the droprate (or at least a guarantee to the drop) of motes whilst doing the HE's for these weapon quests. This game already has a whole heap of grinds - it doesn't need any more.

lotesk said:

Thank you for what has been done. It is appreciated. We may complain, and want more things fixed, but we are glad for what we have gotten. So kudos to you.

And despite just airing a gripe, I quite agree.

"I have never considered it polite to comment upon the ravings of the insane, nor profitable to engage in arguments with lunatics." - King Avallach (Taliesin - Stephen Lawhead)
  • feanor70118feanor70118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    And STILL NO FIX for elven battle vs. thorned roots/avalanche. How many months does it take to fix a simple multi-proc bug like a dozen others you've fixed?
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    Gameclient locks up and crashes when Maelstrom is cast. Just started with today's patch. Has happened 3 times in a row now.
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Well..

other then not addressing the major issue about SH weapons (and yes we are still waiting) I dont see anything wrong in the patch per se.

Strum, we gotta have a answer, basically by the time twisted opens up, or frankly you will lost what little audience was willing to get those weapons!

Its sort of critical someone gets back to us.. even if its, whatever, we are not addressing it. Then we can all make the decision to move off from them and neither worry about masterworks or the weapons until they are adjusted at some point in the future.

But to leave us hanging its kind of cruel!

• zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    At least you fixed the ichor bug and made progress on Prism Lag.

Also for the dude complaining about avalanche, didn't they recently change it so it could only build stacks once per second? Did that not fix the issue for avalanche?
  • isaaciusisaacius Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    FIX THE NCL MOUNT SIZE. YOU SHRANK IT FOR NO REASON. PLEASE GIVE ME BACK MY CORRECT MOUNT AESTHETIC
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User
    edited November 2015

Well..

other then not addressing the major issue about SH weapons (and yes we are still waiting) I dont see anything wrong in the patch per se.

Strum, we gotta have a answer, basically by the time twisted opens up, or frankly you will lost what little audience was willing to get those weapons!

Its sort of critical someone gets back to us.. even if its, whatever, we are not addressing it. Then we can all make the decision to move off from them and neither worry about masterworks or the weapons until they are adjusted at some point in the future.

But to leave us hanging its kind of cruel!

People are going to start unlocking epic demogorgon in 1-2 days : |

Still going to take a month to get them because of the 1600 demonic ichor though.

I still have 20 phantom Ichor after the patch. Does this mean I am perpetually a week behind? I got stuck on 380/400 last week.

Apparently they have no intention of addressing that : |

Kind of annoyed because I did exactly what they said I should and took the rewards in a chest before hitting my epic cap and still got screwed. Seems like the only way to be safe is to hit your weekly ichor cap by doing HEs and only opening chests after that.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • obsidiancran3obsidiancran3 Member Posts: 1,823 Arc User

I'm glad to see ANY Fixes at all, but could we please raise the priority of opening some of the old dungeons back up? The guild stuff and PVP doesn't cut it for me, I'm a 95% solo player and the 5% is simply because you are FORCING it on me.

Wait...you want old dungeons opened up but you are mostly a solo player...how does that work?

Not that I don't want the old dungeons back, I do, but dungeons are 3 or 5 player content, that's not solo play.
    Obsidian Moonlight - Paladin
    Obsidian Oath - Warlock
    A whole lot of other Obsidian toons as well.
  • fernandoeliseifernandoelisei Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 76 Arc User
    I and some friends used to be a frenetic players of neverwinter, but after the DEVs remove the olds DGs, this game are no fun to me. All my friends, dont play neverwinter, no more, but i really tried continue to play, but theres no way to play. Theres a lot of bugs that never been fixed, theres no challenges for end game players, the stronghold for me are completely useless, cause i have no more friend in my guild, and they release Underdark with a lot of news bugs and the old bugs. This is it. May be, when the olds DGs come back i play again, for now is stop. A big hug for all guys, for all fun in Dread Vault, Spell Plague, Cavern of Karrundax, Frozen Heart, Pirate King, Castle Never. I wish see you guys, again. I write this with tears in my eyes. Bye. :'(
This discussion has been closed.